Matt Hardy your new tna world champ

Discuss the latest happenings in Impact Wrestling. Share your thoughts, opinions, etc...
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Matt Hardy your new tna world champ

Post by isrs4life » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:04 pm

Thoughts?

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Re: Matt Hardy your new tna world champ

Post by Big slim » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:46 pm

Wait what?

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:22 pm

Matt Hardy, your last TNA World Champ.*

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:28 am

The title has been vacated. What an absolute waste of everyones time.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:53 am

Oh, TNA. Matt Hardy winning the belt was the first thing that got them some form of attention for this first time in ages and they shoot it square in the foot the first chance they get.

Also, gotta love the non-news they put out of Dixie Carter announcing a big announcement which turned out to be that some TNA folks were going to India to make a big announcement.

TNA: Surviving in spite of ourselves.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:03 am

And now they're including women in the list of competitors in the tournament for a new world champion. Why are intergender matches still a thing in 2015?
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:21 pm

How are TNA still a thing in 2015? This is a company that has seemingly gone well out of its own way to screw itself at every turn. When I saw the pictures of Matt with his wife, son and even his father, celebrating the win, I immediately thought "That's pretty cool, if TNA plays this well, it could garner some positive attention." Then BAM, they run this absolutely moronic angle where Matt has to vacate the title. Why bother with all that celebration, why even bother putting off the angle at all if they have no intentions of capitalizing on it? Pretty much as soon as this good thing started moving through wrestling news circles, TNA nixed it flat out and set up a big, elaborate tournament that absolutely no one cares about and completely buries the feel-good-moment they put off to close out a pay per view. Who in their every loving minds signed off on this?!

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:09 pm

TNA, my lord how many stupid ass or unnecessary decisions have we talked or read about regarding them. The one positive story that we here in a long time, then they piss it away. Seriously, WCW in its dying days seemingly made less bad movies than TNA.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:48 pm

You know that one person at a house party who gets stupidly drunk pretty much as soon as they show up and can barely stand up within an hour? You know the one. You see them stumbling and tripping around from room to room, saying stupid shit that only they find funny and knocking shit over. Then, for one brief second they lean on the kitchen counter and shut up and you start to think. "He might be alright." Then he goes face first into the kitchen table, knocks food everywhere and passes out where he lands. That's TNA.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:57 am

I might be a week late, but I totally laughed at that, Nucks

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:44 pm

I just noticed I said movies instead of moves, I think the point still remains the same.

Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Post by Greg_McNeish » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:23 am

El Canuck wrote:You know that one person at a house party who gets stupidly drunk pretty much as soon as they show up and can barely stand up within an hour? You know the one. You see them stumbling and tripping around from room to room, saying stupid shit that only they find funny and knocking shit over. Then, for one brief second they lean on the kitchen counter and shut up and you start to think. "He might be alright." Then he goes face first into the kitchen table, knocks food everywhere and passes out where he lands. That's TNA.
Oh, so you've met my room mate?

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:49 am

It somehow seems appropriate that Greg's roommate would be the living embodiment of TNA.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:27 am

And just like TNA, this living arrangement is well past its expiry.

Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:35 am

It seems like TNA may have been in contact with two networks, but it's not known as to who they are, or what type of deal they'd be getting.

Getting booted from a Network like DA is going to really be difficult for them. One cancellation is a big deal but salvageable, two in the space of a year is damn near devastating.

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:56 pm

Firefly got cancelled, and never came back. TNA can go 他媽的 itself.

stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Post by stigsyv1 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:04 am

TNA shjouild relocate to UK its the most watched show on challenge TV here

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:59 am

Sure. They'd just have to replace most of the roster with EU talent, since few would be willing to relocate with them. Normally, I'd say something about that basically guaranteeing that they'd never get another TV deal in the US, but that ship has probably already sailed.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:38 am

There can't be a network, let alone two, that would actually give TNA another deal. Fuse probably wouldn't, G4 wouldn't (if it still exists), Gox Sports is sure out of reach, and CBS Sports Network wouldn't touch them.

At this point it would just be best to let the company end and be done with it. It's like putting an animal that was ran over out of its misery, to let it just sit there and struggle is just cruel.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:27 pm

The UK market is the only thing TNA has left that's not a total bust for them at this point. Now, relocating would be an expensive and utterly worthless ordeal because as Greg said, most of the roster ain't relocating with the company. So, while it's a terrible idea to try and relocate TNA, there certainly is a market in the UK for a dedicated local wrestling company with a television presence.