Chris Sabin is really amazing because hes the new TNA WC

Discuss the latest happenings in Impact Wrestling. Share your thoughts, opinions, etc...
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Chris Sabin is really amazing because hes the new TNA WC

Post by isrs4life » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Hes one the x-title 2 since his long awaited return to tna first he beat Kenny King then Austin Aries
in an amazing match. Now Chris Sabin with help from Main Event Mafia captured the TNA
World Heavyweight Championship god I am a new Sabin fan because I get what he went through with
his injuries man hes an incredible wrestler possible the best in tna god he perform well again bully ray
and beat his ass because he deserved it we need a fun champion now that is Chris Sabian.

Now welcome to yourself to the new era of Sabin!
I'm now a big fan of him because of win he won the x-title from Aries and after destination x defeating
Bully Ray he just became great today and hes only 31.

Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Re: Chris Sabin is really amazing because hes the new TNA WC

Post by Greg_McNeish » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:26 pm

isrs4life wrote:Now Chris Sabin with help from Main Event Mafia captured the TNA
World Heavyweight Championship god I am a new Sabin fan because I get what he went through with
his injuries man hes an incredible wrestler possible the best in tna god he perform well again bully ray
and beat his ass because he deserved it we need a fun champion now that is Chris Sabian.
That is a simply glorious run-on sentence.

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:48 am

Give him 5 matches before he's injured again.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Post by stigsyv1 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:50 am

He will lose it back to bully ray next week

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:04 am

You guys are all so bash full about tna I doubt you know who Chris Sabin really is
he had been through a lot for the past 2 years but hes done great winning the x-division championship
from kenny king then later Austin Aries now reliquishing that for a world heavyweight title match against
Bully Ray and accually defeated him at Destination X last night was really great man the dude looked good.

He will be defending the TNA World Heavyweight Championship against Bully Ray
SpoilerShow
Inside a Steel Cage at the Hardcore Justice edition of Impact Wrestling on August 15 I believe
with Aces and Eights and Main Event Mafia barred from ringside so it should be a really great match.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:16 am

Not a single person has bashed tna in this thread sir.

And Sabin has been injured for the last 2 years.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:09 pm

I don't see why this new champ had to be Chris Sabin, hasn't he been injured for quite a long time up until a semi-recent return? I don't understand the need to put the one world title on so many guys, like Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, James Storm, Anderson, and you've got contenders in the mix like Hardy, AJ, etc. Didn't AJ Styles make an impression not long ago? If the goal is to make some more certified main eventers, they certainly aren't doing that well by making half the roster and every single glorified x-division star a one time champion, instead of putting focus on maybe two or three guys they want to push in that direction. It's not like WWE where they have the two major titles and several hours of TV every week, to really pull that off.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:28 pm

I like the if you are the x-division champion around destination x you can cash it in for a TNA World title shot
at the ppv I believe it's been done for the past 3 years but I think its a good idea by TNA I know these guys
may have only held the belt once but they had a good story behind it Austin Aries was the longest reigning
TNA X-Division Champion before beating Bobby Roode for the World belt Bobby Roode turned heel on his
partner James Storm but I dont really care about the James Storm world title win but Roode was the longest
reigning TNA World Champion of all time he still has great matches he went back to the tag division abit after
that.

Aries after loosing the belt went on and tagged with Bobby Roode and held the tag titles with him was a great
idea and he went on to win the x-division title and held it for a week something he said that he wanted to win
all title belts that TNA had to offer.

Bobby Roode tor a fit after loosing to Austin Aries last night in a BFG series match up not sure what will happen
with him after that.

But when AJ was the world champion he was great he held it for a couple of months even thow it was his first
TNA World Championship win if you dont count the nwa world title wins but sure he will win the belt again.

But I think the x-division guys have told a great story of how they came to getting a shot at the world title like
Chris Sabin did and Austin Aries before him like I said I really think it is a great idea by TNA adding that to there
annual things each year keeping different then WWE like they should be.

stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Post by stigsyv1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:28 am

The x division is the thing that keeps tna in business yes they have big names in the world title picture but I think most people like me watch for the x division

DaddyEccentric
Legend

Post by DaddyEccentric » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:51 pm

I watch it just for Bully Ray's Promos

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:44 pm

DaddyEccentric wrote:I watch it just for Bully Ray's Promos
Yeah they were good I liked how Sabin was trying to get out of bully ray trying to take
off his knee pads and stuff during the match. The world belt was on the top turn buckle through
the entire match and Sabin hit some moves but I think it was more of Sabin getting out of Bully Rays
hands and just beating him was good.

dontcallme
Rookie

Post by dontcallme » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:18 am

Interested to see what they do with Sabin now.

He's pretty much completed his heel turn. I hope he joins Aces and Eights and helps rebuild the group.

Bully Ray as world champ and Sabin reclaiming the X Division title will help make the group dominant again.

DaddyEccentric
Legend

Post by DaddyEccentric » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:52 am

Sabin joining Aces will be typical TNA booking. WHY would he do that? But then Im asking for logic associated with TNA.

And WHY is he heel anyway? All those repetitive promos he gave about fighting for two years to heal up went out of the window!

dontcallme
Rookie

Post by dontcallme » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:07 pm

DaddyEccentric wrote:Sabin joining Aces will be typical TNA booking. WHY would he do that? But then Im asking for logic associated with TNA.

And WHY is he heel anyway? All those repetitive promos he gave about fighting for two years to heal up went out of the window!
I'm not a long standing TNA fan. I've watched bits over the years.

I know Sabin was part of the MCMG's and former X-Division champ before his injury.

I assume he wasn't a main-eventer before the injury. I think they pushed him too quickly to the world title and the crowd reaction was much stronger for Aries when he screwed over Manic than it was for Sabin.

I think they could push Sabin as being desperate. His desperation at losing the world title and then failing to regain the X Division belt has led to him lashing out and then selling his soul to Bully Ray to get it back.

Like many things TNA have completed rushed the whole Sabin return storyline.

But I wouldn't be against him joining A&8s. I actually think it could be the best place for him.

DaddyEccentric
Legend

Post by DaddyEccentric » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Aces needs to end its been nearly a year and a half. It doesnt have legs like the Four horsemen etc

dontcallme
Rookie

Post by dontcallme » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:47 pm

DaddyEccentric wrote:Aces needs to end its been nearly a year and a half. It doesnt have legs like the Four horsemen etc
Fair enough. Like I say I'm pretty new to TNA so not tired of them yet.

starbucksaholic
VIP Member

Post by starbucksaholic » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:10 am

I'm surprised there isn't an "AJ Styles is so great cause he's the NEW TNA Heavweight champion!!!" thread yet. Oh well -- here's to wait.