Batista to TNA?

Discuss the latest happenings in Impact Wrestling. Share your thoughts, opinions, etc...
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Batista to TNA?

Post by isrs4life » Fri May 31, 2013 3:25 pm

How would you guys like to see Dave Batista in TNA Wrestling? I really think this would work.
He was close to being on top as John Cena in WWE he was one of the greats that went out of Wrestlemania 21 by defeating
Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship and that was a classic match up by the way.

I stilll like Batista and if he doesnt want to do MMA now why dont he go to TNA and fight off the aces and eights he would be great
at doing that and his size is just perfect I think what TNA needs is Dave Batista I really think he would work well with the company.

There was a big free agent signed by dixie recently and I wish it would be him it would be really cool I would be watching TNA more.

DaddyEccentric
Legend

Re: Batista to TNA?

Post by DaddyEccentric » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Firstly, his feud with HHH at WM 21 was great, the match was quite subpar.

And look at all of TNA's acquisitions to date , Angle, Sting, Lashley, Dudleys, Steiner, Booker T, Hardy, Hogan, NWO etc, the company needs to build its OWN stars, and quite frankly, you can have CM Punk vs John Cena MITB rematch at a TNA show and it wouldn't work because:

The camera angles suck
The commentary is all over the place
Too many angles, run in's and heel/face turns
Shit entrances
Bad crowds
Shit ring psychology
Bad lighting
And the pacing is terrible, e.g. Punk wins and does the Kiss to McMahon thing, the camera will fade away or pan to the back or something too soon..

Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Post by Greg_McNeish » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:54 pm

DaddyEccentric wrote:the company needs to build its OWN stars
The company needs to find/train someone to work a story-driven match, before it can build a star with any sticking power. It hasn't done that, which is why they've HAD to import WWE cast-offs. It hasn't helped that most of those people can't/won't do it, either, of course....

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

DaddyEccentric
Legend

Post by DaddyEccentric » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:46 pm

And aside from Christian who give him a ton of credit (that or he showed up in TNA's peak) was the only outside success in TNA from WWE, no one else has added anything to TNA.

Just look at Aj Stykles/Anderson last week, A MAIN EVENT and the crowd were dead, and then Angle showed up for a DQ finish, the crowd didnt pop, the commentators were so laid back about it, it was almost as if Angle told them over the headset that he was appearing and they were kayfabe expecting it and the camera angle was so shoddy, it almost didnt pick up Angle hitting AJ as he ran in.

TNA needs A lot of work.

And it's roster is SHIT!!!!

starbucksaholic
VIP Member

Post by starbucksaholic » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:33 pm

I can't wait to Batista in TNA. But only if he uses this as his theme song...
SpoilerShow
Now, I know what you're thinking... and yes, you're right. Still I wanna see TNA trying to make it work.

starbucksaholic
VIP Member

Post by starbucksaholic » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Now... problem fixed! :)
SpoilerShow