How has Scott Steiner changed your life?

Discuss the latest happenings in Impact Wrestling. Share your thoughts, opinions, etc...
User avatar
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 17096
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:41 pm
Location: Freddy Beach

Re: How has Scott Steiner changed your life?

Post by isrs4life » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Woo... Picked this up from tnawrestlingnews.com/twitter yikes Steiner is very bashful.

Scott Steiner was on Twitter once again, slamming Hulk Hogan and TNA. This time he attacked Hogan for saying that Bobby Roode “wasn’t the guy” days before his title match at Bound For Glory. And here are Steiner’s comments…

When i look at hogan i see the same thing as the nielson ratings system does …….low f*ckn ratings

Hogan also attackd Bobby Roode on the radio b4 he was going to wrestle Kurt Angle

In Philli on ppv sayn Roode wasnt ready,Ive wrestled Bobby a bunch of times n he wrestles hard every nite n he can go

He can talk,wrestle and looks good,and hes proving that hogan doesnt know sh*t(except that garrett is the future)..WTF

At the ppv he was p*ssd n went up to Pritchard and told him he was going on the radio and calling hogan out

And Pritchard beggd him not to,so i see him n he tells me what happend,I told him thats whats hogan does,

In WCW hogan put his thumb on evrybody,deciding who wins in every match bcuz he has creative control in his contract

Hogan shows up and changes the outcome of his match,Bobby was going to kill him but he kept his cool

Every tv every ppv the place is zoo a circus bcuz these assholes change things every hour,the storylines are stupid and dont make sense

And when u ask questions they cant give u a reason why they want u to do something that doesnt make sense

And since hogan bitchoff n pritchard brought the chaos the circus to Tna they also brought their own clown,midget

Which is Jason Hervey,(yep that one)the insignicant bro in wonder years this 5’5″ midget walks around

Fn crazy,why is he there hes business partners with bitchoff just like hogan n bitchoff are business partners

Now do u know why Tna is the titanic and is sinking fast…..Need to save TNA

They are doin the same stupid bullshit that they did in WCW..except now instead of pushing Flairs son David

To the point where he beat Chris Benoit,he is now pushing his own son,where is David Flair today

Ive seen all this shit b4,Remember he made David Arquette champion,F*ck!!Ted Turner ownd WCW and they ran it into the ground

And he was a multi multi BILLIONAIRE

We were all in the back sayin WTF are we in the twilight zone ….fn crazy

That same wkend he was suppose to go on ESPN and promote the ppv,so he is on the show

And the host ask him whats his most embarassing monent in the ring..remember hes there to promote the ppv

He says wrestling Andre and he shits himself…the host asks him a couple more questions

Which i dont remember bcuz im on the floor belly laughing..then the host thanks him for bn on the show

And he says “Be COOL EAT FRUIT…thats right BE COOL EAT FRUIT…WTF way to promote the ppv DUMB*SS
Image

User avatar
Greg_McNeish
Posts: 43058
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:39 pm
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Re: How has Scott Steiner changed your life?

Post by Greg_McNeish » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:53 pm

I don't think you know know what "bashful" means.
Image

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

User avatar
RatedRSuperstar
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 5050
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 8:55 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: How has Scott Steiner changed your life?

Post by RatedRSuperstar » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:57 pm

isrs4life wrote:Woo... Picked this up from tnawrestlingnews.com/twitter yikes Steiner is very bashful.

Scott Steiner was on Twitter once again, slamming Hulk Hogan and TNA. This time he attacked Hogan for saying that Bobby Roode “wasn’t the guy” days before his title match at Bound For Glory. And here are Steiner’s comments…

When i look at hogan i see the same thing as the nielson ratings system does …….low f*ckn ratings

Hogan also attackd Bobby Roode on the radio b4 he was going to wrestle Kurt Angle

In Philli on ppv sayn Roode wasnt ready,Ive wrestled Bobby a bunch of times n he wrestles hard every nite n he can go

He can talk,wrestle and looks good,and hes proving that hogan doesnt know sh*t(except that garrett is the future)..WTF

At the ppv he was p*ssd n went up to Pritchard and told him he was going on the radio and calling hogan out

And Pritchard beggd him not to,so i see him n he tells me what happend,I told him thats whats hogan does,

In WCW hogan put his thumb on evrybody,deciding who wins in every match bcuz he has creative control in his contract

Hogan shows up and changes the outcome of his match,Bobby was going to kill him but he kept his cool

Every tv every ppv the place is zoo a circus bcuz these assholes change things every hour,the storylines are stupid and dont make sense

And when u ask questions they cant give u a reason why they want u to do something that doesnt make sense

And since hogan bitchoff n pritchard brought the chaos the circus to Tna they also brought their own clown,midget

Which is Jason Hervey,(yep that one)the insignicant bro in wonder years this 5’5″ midget walks around

Fn crazy,why is he there hes business partners with bitchoff just like hogan n bitchoff are business partners

Now do u know why Tna is the titanic and is sinking fast…..Need to save TNA

They are doin the same stupid bullshit that they did in WCW..except now instead of pushing Flairs son David

To the point where he beat Chris Benoit,he is now pushing his own son,where is David Flair today

Ive seen all this shit b4,Remember he made David Arquette champion,F*ck!!Ted Turner ownd WCW and they ran it into the ground

And he was a multi multi BILLIONAIRE

We were all in the back sayin WTF are we in the twilight zone ….fn crazy

That same wkend he was suppose to go on ESPN and promote the ppv,so he is on the show

And the host ask him whats his most embarassing monent in the ring..remember hes there to promote the ppv

He says wrestling Andre and he shits himself…the host asks him a couple more questions

Which i dont remember bcuz im on the floor belly laughing..then the host thanks him for bn on the show

And he says “Be COOL EAT FRUIT…thats right BE COOL EAT FRUIT…WTF way to promote the ppv DUMB*SS
Greg_McNeish wrote:I don't think you know know what "bashful" means.
This is just...um....





#CultOfisrs4life
Image

Cool people vote in the Best of the Best Tournament on the Member Games forum, I hear.

User avatar
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 17096
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:41 pm
Location: Freddy Beach

Re: How has Scott Steiner changed your life?

Post by isrs4life » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Steiner says bash a lot

But this is what bashful means by dictionary.com
adjective
1. uncomfortably diffident and easily embarrassed; shy; timid.
2. indicative of, accompanied by, or proceeding from bashfulness.
Image

User avatar
Greg_McNeish
Posts: 43058
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:39 pm
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Re: How has Scott Steiner changed your life?

Post by Greg_McNeish » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:50 pm

... I know what it means....
Image

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

User avatar
RatedRSuperstar
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 5050
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 8:55 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: How has Scott Steiner changed your life?

Post by RatedRSuperstar » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Greg_McNeish wrote:I don't think you know know what "bashful" means.
isrs4life wrote:Steiner says bash a lot

But this is what bashful means by dictionary.com
adjective
1. uncomfortably diffident and easily embarrassed; shy; timid.
2. indicative of, accompanied by, or proceeding from bashfulness.
Greg_McNeish wrote:... I know what it means....
....



Image
Image

Cool people vote in the Best of the Best Tournament on the Member Games forum, I hear.

User avatar
Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member
Posts: 7807
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Re: How has Scott Steiner changed your life?

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:49 am

Scott Steiner couldn't spell bashful, nor could he say it. He's taken so many steroids his balls are smaller than Paris Hilton's brain.

#HEEL
Image

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

TheLyontamer
Posts: 23906
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:13 am

Re: How has Scott Steiner changed your life?

Post by TheLyontamer » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:30 pm

isrs4life wrote:Steiner says bash a lot

But this is what bashful means by dictionary.com
adjective
1. uncomfortably diffident and easily embarrassed; shy; timid.
2. indicative of, accompanied by, or proceeding from bashfulness.
Educate that guy, isrs. Stick it to him.
Greg_McNeish wrote:... I know what it means....
Yeah ... SURE YOU DO ... now that isrs has defined it for you.

isrs - One
McNeish - Nil

User avatar
Robmayn
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 4198
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:16 pm
Twitter: sRobXMayneZe

Re: How has Scott Steiner changed your life?

Post by Robmayn » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Of course Scott Steiner is very bashful. He even does it on his holidays!

Image

HAH!
Image

User avatar
RatedRSuperstar
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 5050
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 8:55 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: How has Scott Steiner changed your life?

Post by RatedRSuperstar » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Robmayn wrote:Of course Scott Steiner is very bashful. He even does it on his holidays!

Image

HAH!



Image
Image

Cool people vote in the Best of the Best Tournament on the Member Games forum, I hear.

User avatar
Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member
Posts: 7807
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Re: How has Scott Steiner changed your life?

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:13 am

Scott Steiner has made me realize that my worst is better than his best. I'll never fail as hard as Scott Steiner.

#HEEL
Image

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

User avatar
starbucksaholic
VIP Member
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:50 pm

Re: How has Scott Steiner changed your life?

Post by starbucksaholic » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:41 am

Scott Steiner is GAWD!!!!

User avatar
DaddyEccentric
Legend
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 3:51 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: How has Scott Steiner changed your life?

Post by DaddyEccentric » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Just dumbingly (if thats a word) realised that isrs probably meant that Steiner is bashful in terms of "bashing" Bischoff and TNA - DUH!!!
Image

HBK4Life
Developmental Talent
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:11 pm

Re: How has Scott Steiner changed your life?

Post by HBK4Life » Tue May 01, 2012 11:56 pm



Steiner got me ready for the match of my life

User avatar
EaglePride
Developmental Talent
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:23 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: How has Scott Steiner changed your life?

Post by EaglePride » Fri May 11, 2012 6:35 am

This could be a big work in the making. I mean hogan did recently say that he had a plan to generate a lot of buzz for the comapny and this feud that hogan is with with Steiner just soo happened to start taking place right around the same time Hogan said that.
Image
Dynasty wrote:My girlfriend is Jewish
towney007 wrote:No one who spends hours researching old threads to put together in a quasi history of your posting on a wrestling forum has a girlfriend.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests