Chris Masters to TNA!! Sure should be soon.

Discuss the latest happenings in Impact Wrestling. Share your thoughts, opinions, etc...
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Chris Masters to TNA!! Sure should be soon.

Post by isrs4life » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:58 am

Former WWE Superstar Chris Masters is interested in joining TNA Wrestling.

He tweeted Thursday, “Getting ready to watch some Impact. They have a lot of guys I’d love to work. 2012 MTI Masters2Impact.”
This be an interesting recruit by TNA. He would be a great edition to the roster.
Greg must be flipping.

Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Re: Chris Masters to TNA!! Sure should be soon.

Post by Greg_McNeish » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:55 am

Who me? Chris Masters is EXACTLY what that company needs. He proved in his last two years that he's terrific at laying out a match, and working as an organic babyface. Besides getting rid of their stupid, reckless, dangerous X-Division, adding someone who can structure a match is the single most critical thing TNA needs to do, to improve their product.

Besides, he tweeted about TNA about 3 minutes after he was released by the WWE. It's not like this is ground breaking.

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

DaddyEccentric
Legend

Post by DaddyEccentric » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:14 am

^^Dude, you should know by now, a great wrestler doesnt add shit to TNA, look at their agents, Al Snow and D-lo, two of wwe's best midcard wrestlers and they dont add shit to the roster's wrestling psychology, look at RVD, look at Angle, look at stevie richards and tommy dreamer etc.

He will get a push no doubt, but the matches and opponents and just the way the ring impact sounds, makes the matches seem so clusterfuck uninspiring! I have NEVER quite seen an AMAZING TNA match yet!

Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Post by Greg_McNeish » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:34 am

Al Snow & D'Lo Brown didn't know how to get over on television, so they're not bringing anything to the table, as agents. There's a big difference between bringing in a knowledgeable agent, and bringing in a skilled wrestler. Just look at what Sean Morley was able to do in his brief tenure. Backstage, there's only so much control you can have over the in-ring product. When you're actually in the ring, you can do a lot.

Masters would get dragged down by the wealth of dead weight on the TNA roster, but I have absolutely no doubt that he'd be able to move things in the right direction, if only a little bit.

Not that the product actually matters, of course....

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

TDFG
Rookie

Post by TDFG » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:04 am

I'd be interested in what gimmick TNA would give Chris Masters should they sign him, they've got enough guys like Crimson, Morgan, Joe etc. who are powerful guys who get about the ring.
Bret Hart: The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:02 am

Thing is that Matt Morgan sucks ass.

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

starbucksaholic
VIP Member

Post by starbucksaholic » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:04 am

I heard Hannibal wants to be in TNA. He can be a giant rapist who kills his victims with Hepatitis C.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:02 pm

I posted about Chris Masters man I had some crappy threads in here.
Some should be moved to dtotyn.

Chris Masters hasnt even considered going to TNA it would be nice seeing him in there I would think
he would work well with the company but hasnt yet decided about it maybe he would go back to
WWE sometime but it hasnt happen yet.