The Impossibly Infinite iMPACT! Thread OMG I~

Discuss the latest happenings in Impact Wrestling. Share your thoughts, opinions, etc...
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Re: The Impossibly Infinite iMPACT! Thread OMG I~

Post by isrs4life » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:44 pm

I see the gfw logo still there on the impact logo of the last nights impact episode.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:06 pm

Please move thread into the indy forum, I now believe I can watch impact wrestling every weekend on the game channel
I should know more about the show again, soon... Dam after 2-3 years I never knew we had it or
they added it on to game of the classic tv theme pack recently there is no way you should have to pay money to see a weekly wrestling show.

Oh, close the forum down because Paul must have my e-mail flagged or blocked or hes just ignoring me to change it.

Eli Drake sounds pretty cool to me.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:05 pm

What ever nucks said well I always win on the name change it stays as impact wrestling no matter how I feel upset or not
I am watching iw after midnight tonight that I taped...

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:41 pm

Man I been taking my time to watch impact today that I taped this past thursday and try to have a calm afternoon.

I had liked the match between Taiji Ishimori&Caleb Konley and Taiji won it was x-title card match
Not bad to start the show

Now I like Rosemary she is good and there was a 3 way match that she won and there was almost a double
tap out because Sienne and Allie did double submission hold but Allie broke it out. It was a tournament match
for the knockouts title

Well there was a segment from a 3 group of wrestlers and the main guy of the group is not bad on the mic

and here's wrestleviews take on the segment

Sami Callihan and the world tag team champions, oVe are in the ring. Callihan disrespects Canada and LAX’s home country of Mexico. Then, Canada’s hometown heroes TDT interrupt and attack oVe! St Jacques and Dubois are in control when Callihan hits them from behind with a kendo stick. oVe are about to hit the All-Seeing Eye when LAX makes the save! Chaos erupts as LAX sends oVe retreating up the ramp.

After that segment there was a brawl and they used a kindo stick and there was almost a bad chair spot that Sami think put 2 chairs together
and put one on top of the chair did not make sence.

Say I thought I heard Jim Cornett saying impact had no part timers or past top names from wwe
well they have Lashley, Alberto El Patron and John Morrison but they work well for the brand
and I believe Lashley has takin time off b4 I dont know if Johnny Impact works the full year schedule either.
And AEP former impact champ dropped being champ because he was sick I think.

I also think EC3 still impressed me I have kept an eye on him and Eli Drake is different for some odd reason
I thought he was from the former tag team of bromans.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:19 pm

There I finally watched a full episode of impact wrestling 12/7/2017 on the game channel that I do own.

Man, Johnny Impact and Petty Williams beat Chris Masters&Eli Drake was a nice main event and

I did not notice Chris Masters was in impact wrestling which I predicted a couple of years ago after he did the master lock during the match
and I cant believe after all this time it was him but he looks different now man he looks good he is wrestling under the name of Chris Adonis
and Alberto El Patron came in after
the match and beat up Eli Drake and ddt him on the impact global belt and almost tryed to steel the title as well.
I also think Alberto El Patron will make wonders for iw and outside of wwe.