Ideas for the new Politics thread

Movies, Video Games, TV, more.
Dynasty
Title Contender

Re: Ideas for the new Politics thread

Post by Dynasty » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:12 pm

I know its tough when some one stands their ground calls you out on your BS and you have no response other than deflection.

Defend your point what makes me a racist or a bigot since that was what you were insinuating the proof was when you went flying off the rail by telling me I was a prick and to get the fuck out of your "safe space" because apparently it was too much for your mind to handle that one like myself could be for issues from both parties.

You have also yet to provide one example of how you make the changes you want to see other than by creating threads in a digital world to share opinions with those that share the same ones with you.

You threw terms around that you have no idea what they even mean and you cannot even defend your use of them.

The bottom line is you turtled.

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:16 pm

*yawns*

“What a strange girl you are. Flung out of space.....”

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:43 pm

And that folks is how you handle the extreme right or extreme left. Hold them accountable for their insane claims, ask them to defend their points, tell them to practice what they preach and watch them self implode into insults and shut the fuck ups, then go into complete shut down mode because they don't know how to handle differences of opinions.

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Are you sure I can't get you a blanket or a hot drink or something?

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:12 pm

I'll tell you what if you can define the term racist and bigot them connect it with anything I said making me a racist. I'll let you leave your safe space and get me a drink and blanket.

I bet you can't .

I'm not sure if you live in America or not but why aren't you at one of the marches today...putting words to action?

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:22 pm

Are you positive I can't get you anything? A warm drink would definitely help.

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:39 pm

Same offer applies. What happened to the cookie ... no laughed at that one huh so you edited it out?

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:48 pm

k

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:08 pm

DYNASTY, YOU STOP ALL THE GODDAMN FREAKIN' SASS :x

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:27 pm

Thankfully, it looks like he got bored and left.

Just wanted to address some points Dynasty was rather snidely feigning indignation over.

I've always said that disagreement is healthy and acceptable but dishonesty or insincerity wasn't which was is exactly Dynasty's tactic in trying to hijack the thread with by dumping inflammatory remarks he found on facebook, tired strawman arguments and character assassination attempts. His reputation as a poster is one marred by controversy and disingenuous acts of trolling which is why I was quick to get short with him.

When Mafwanix opines, I often disagree but I recognise and respect that he is engaging in discussion in good faith. Which is not to say I've always been perfect myself but have always intended to enter a discussion with a civil attitude, an open mind and a view towards a discussion grounded in reality.

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:16 am

If I wanted to troll I would have Hijacked the election thread while you all lost your minds on election night lol.

I simply gave the view point of why middle America voted the way they did. If was a different angle, one different than your own, one different than mine, to see where the other side is coming from and why they voted the way they did. You proved everything about that quote to be true. You flat out through a tantrum. Typical far left fielder attitude, "you disagree with me you're a racist, you're a bigot, shut the fuck up, get out. "You proved the quote right. You legit can't take that you lost the election and your not the only one, your generation is not use to someone saying no you ant have it this way.

If you knew anything about my history I believe religion does more harm than good. Im a pro choice kind of guy, Im certainly for gay marriage, certainly for women's rights..

some of my other political views on this very website here are some snippets from this very website....very trolling very disingenuous....
Now on the subject of poverty in this country, opportunity is not always there. MM says go to college you know how much fucking college cost these days a state school 15,000-20,000. A private school 28,000-50,000. Now you tell the mother in Dorchester, MA to get a degree to help raise her family. You go to college as Ghost said you most likely will be paying bills off for at LEAST 10 years.
Ive never seen alot of famous people w/women doesn't mean their gay...
You have any questions PM me, Though my concentration is more in urban sociology than forensics.
I think his deal w/ you Ghost is you claim cities are separated by race here in the east. That is not necessarily 100% true. Its separated by income just like everywhere else in the US and 1st world countries. Just so happens this country and that means AZ too lives off institutional racism which forces these minorities to separate from white suburbia into the little "Havanas", which at one point use to be Chinatown, before that little Italy, and whatever you call the Irish and German areas in the 1840s.

Those areas have always been poor areas, you make enough money you can get out. No one has problems integrating, most suburbs outside of Boston at least are highly integrated, not to mention most public schools have huge meco programs up here.

So technically it separated by income, you make enough you move out unfortunately where you are correct sometimes your race prevents that, but its not due to straight up Racism, its more on the institutional level and that's a whole other discussion in itself.

I mean come on one of the most dangerous places is west of the Rockies E. LA. MS13 gang or is it 18 is making a global impact since it started out there. Hell Oregon is a drug dealing heaven. I was going to go to U. of Oregon but heard the crime there was so bad.
Again its due to economics in the north east. Most minorities cannot afford place of middle class white suburbia. The ones that do are not turned away by the community at all. I'm well aware of the NY area myself. Neghborhoods are not separated by race again economics. The north east is very expensive making it appear that its, "we dont want to live with those people" but that's not the case, again it comes down to institutional racism not individual.

Now the Midwest, and South east I cant comment on, doesn't surprise me though. But the North East is more inter grated than you think. I never mentioned Cali as a whole I just said LA. As Princess pointed out the north west is pretty rough from what i hear though so I dint know. You can point out any major city and your going to have a problem some places more than others.
Are we actually defending this guy...Im sorry Im shocked that the smartest people on this board do not understand the difference.

This was not part of his act. He called a black guy a nigger and wouldnt let up. There is a reason people got up and left and there is a reason he was called off stage. You call a black a guy a nigger see what happens, you will get your ass kicked. Im going to go out on a limb and say most of you guys are from subburban areas and have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to race.

Whether you agree with it or not black people can say it because when a black person says it does not not demoralize them. Chris Rock says it in a far different context if you cant see that you people are really sheltered and boxed in.

When a white person says nigger the way Richards did it is saying I am better than you. The man said 50 years ago we would hang you for this...are you kidding.

If you are a white person and you get upset about racism your straight pussy, as white people we are at a social advantage already and that is the difference when it comes to racial terms. Cracker is cracker nigger is a term used to look down at black people and demoralize them when white people use it.
Affirmative action has been cut from most states, its practically irrelevant these days. For every black guys taht gets a job becuase he is black, there are probably 5 black guys not getting lower class jobs for the same reason. I really wish i had teh stats on that from a book I use to have it was quite shocking.

And going with teh point that most minorities born into this country do not start off at the same playing field, affirmative action wouldnt be that big of a deal unless white peoples scores were blowing them out of the water. None of tehs would happen if back in teh 1930s federal high ways were not being built through black neiborhoods thatw ere actully on teh rise and balck people were offered SS, not to mention teh african americans that faught in world war II but becuase theyw ere not white did not receive the GI bill. So why Italians and Irish were able to move up after the 1930s and 40s blacks stayed where they were cuasing teh economic problems they have today along with otehr things some negative dont get me wrong.
Huh....doesn't fit your narrative of me being a racist and a bigot does it? And those are not even close to all of my political discussions here. Unlike you though Im open to hearing the other side and trying to meet in the middle. Which is exactly why I posted that quote....to understand where the other side is coming from.

The fact that you said you are open to healthy debate and discussion is flat out hysterical after calling me a prick and and to shut the fuck up. So now that I once again provided you a snipet of brief history when it comes to politics on this site...I think you will find me less of a troll and more of a moderate.

So again I ask you to back up your claim of me being racist....You can't because the quotes I just provided you by me on this very website show that I am actually very socially liberal.

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:56 am

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:39 am

It's quite simple really. I'm holding you accountable for your posts. You lost your mind because you either misread my original posts or took it as my own thoughts and lost your mind and acted like a child by resorting to name calling and insults and now you are trying to save face. One by making excuses for your post when you think I "disappear " or with lame , lame lame attempts of wit and humor.

You lost this one man.

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:55 am

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:22 am

The more you hide behind attempted posts of humor which again no one has laughed at the more evident your claims of racism prove to be a joke. Still not entirely sure you know what racism actually is. I won't be going anywhere watching you try to squirm out if this one has been far too entertaining.

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:25 am

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:33 am

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:36 am

k