Video Game Music

Movies, Video Games, TV, more.
AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Re: Video Game Music

Post by AndyF1069 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:29 pm

Track of an upcoming expansion for WoW. This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/ne ... fice_H.MP3
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jama7301

Post by Jama7301 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:42 am

Goddamn the track from the next Sonic game is dope as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzyvdBaqpqQ

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jama7301

Post by Jama7301 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:20 am

Throwing out a double whammy (sort of) here.

It's one of the boss themes from Undertale (Game full of fantastic music) done by Jonny Atma, who does some pretty ballin' video game covers. I'll just link this one, instead of posting the whole video, but >Fierce Battle from Final Fantasy 6< is pretty good.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:34 am

It's not until I replay the Suikoden games that I get reminded how many hidden gems there are in their soundtracks. Suiko 2 might be my favourite of them all. Miki Higashino pretty much nailed it the whole way through. Suiko I and V have their high points too, but Suiko 2 really steals the show.

A scene-setter that I have begun using as background music when I write:

And what may well be my favourite village RPG music behind only Final Fantasy VI's South Figaro theme:

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:50 am

Witcher 3 music is some of the best music that has ever existed in gaming.

Couple of combat scores

Music from interacting with powerful enemies when the character isn't in a position to combat them. It evokes a feeling of mystery, fear and helplessness

"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan