Last video game you played- chain

Movies, Video Games, TV, more.
Jama7301
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jama7301

Re: Last video game you played- chain

Post by Jama7301 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:17 am

So, bork lazered my laptop by dropping my mouse on it, and somehow either dislodged the HDD or maybe even cracked it, so it wouldn't boot.

New laptop came in yesterday, and has a dedicated AMD 480X, their new budget 1080P card, and the difference is pretty noticable. Being able to play Overwatch and FFXIV at 60+ FPS compared to the 30 and low settings I was using before is quite stark.

Sad that I lost a lot of data, but interested to see what else I can do with this once I get more stuff installed.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:53 am

Can't say I've been too impressed or excited by E3. Nintendo had a good showing, but I won't own a Switch anytime soon which leaves me disinterested with what they had to offer. The rest of the show was dominated by remakes, extra content for already existing games or new footage of already advertised games. Very new original content was displayed.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Yeah, I probably won't be getting a Switch until sometime next year, once that home console Pokemon game is announced. Otherwise I am going to stick with my PS4 and 3DS.

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:16 pm

That new Spider-Man game looked interesting. Unfortunately it's a PS4 exclusive.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:06 pm

I think I'll check it out, haven't played a Spidey game since Spider-Man 2 back in the day, this one looks fun. Also surprised WB at least didn't reveal or showcase Batman: Arkham Insurgency, which is the rumored next entry in the series.

Been playing my way through Injustice 2, I dig the game, the story is interesting and hits a little harder than the first (although nothing quiet tops Superman killing Shazam/Billy Batson with his heat vision!) and the customizing and Multiverse are a welcome and fun addition to the game. NetherRealm has been doing great since the MK reboot back in 2011.

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!