Idiocracy

Movies, Video Games, TV, more.
Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Re: Idiocracy

Post by Big slim » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:17 pm

Well, who would expect any less at this point?

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:15 pm

I can only imagine the amount of deer-in-the-headlights looks they were giving the reporters when they tried to fumble out answers: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... ain-please

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:36 am

I'm sure Dynasty is breathlessly rushing to his keyboard to offer his condolences to those affected.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-brit ... SKBN19A016

It's never OK to kill innocent people to further your cause. End of debate.

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Actually I called this months ago on this forum. The government continues to ignore Islamic terrorism world wide, now the people have taken it into their own hands. You have a problem in England and now it's all out war. It's only going to get worse. You are going to have terrorist then responses by the far right nuts. Self created problem....deal with it. Absolute disaster in the U.K. Right now. This attack doesn't happen if the other three in the last three months don't happen. England made their bed now they sleep in it at the cost of their own people.

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:25 pm

So while everyone agrees we must root out and expel any hint of Islamic extremism we shouldn't be as quick to condemn the white supremacist hate preachers too? Hate crimes and acts of terror committed by white people don't get as much attention and occur less frequently but they're still a problem.

“What a strange girl you are. Flung out of space.....”

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:07 pm

Again I guarantee this attack doesnt happen if the other three attacks don't occur (Attacks that you completely ignored ironically).

Two different issue here White people have not declared war on anyone. The Islamic State said over a month ago that they declared war on England they called it the Battle of Manchester and said there would be attacks throughout Ramadan. I think it is fair to say they were not lying. You handle hate crimes like you would any other criminal act or kill em for all I care. You handle terrorist attacks the same way you would handle the Nazis. One is an act of war one is an act of crime. Two different things. The problem is now England didn't do shit the last 3 months and pretty much bent over and took it, now you have idiots taken matters into their own hands. Anyone that didn't see something like this coming is completely ignorant to the reality of the situation the world is currently in with the Muslim faith. Label me a racist label me a bigot for all I care that fact of the matter is some things just can't coexist in a shrinking world, diversity doesnt always work , theres 1000s of years of evidence showing this.

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:25 pm

Neither I nor others ignored the attacks Dynasty, don't blame others for your inability to look around the forum a bit more.

As for the rest of your post, again you show why nobody takes you seriously or will respond to your attention seeking anymore. You seek again to downplay hate crimes and terrorist attacks by white people (I think the US and others have declared war on the Middle East a few times but who's counting right?) and conflate Jihadism and Radical Islam with the innocent peaceful Muslims like those who were attacked last night.

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:17 pm

I'm sure Dynasty is breathlessly rushing to his keyboard to offer his condolences to those affected.

Obviously I own a ton of realestate in your head, but you clapped your hands three times so I appeared. Now you seem offended that I responded lol.

Again....you fail to ignore the facts that the State of Islam declared war on England during Ramadan. The state of Islam said their would be attacks and sure enough throughout Ramadan there were horrific attacks. Those were acts of war. Unless I'm mistaking "White people" have not declared war on Muslims nor has the Pope or any other religious figure head declared war on Muslims. Yes the United States declared war on the Middle East....your point? Whatever it is certainly not relevant to the current disaster going on in England. Again its not my fault you can't separate a hate crime from an act of war being done by an organized wold wide group (ISIS) The Muslim terroists are leaving England visiting terrorist hot bed countries getting some sort of training returning back to England then attacking. There is an obvious difference there from some loony toon driving truck into people then blowing kisses out the window. The last Lodon attack had guys that ere decked out in millitary gear jumping out of vans like a SWAT team. Call a spade a spade here. Once again this attack doesnt happen if England takes the proper steps to control their OBVIOUS terrorist problem. And its just going to get worse.

If you dont agree with me that is fine. You have already proven in the past that anyone that disagrees with you causes you to lose control of your key board and start insulting and insinuating racism and pedophilia. So you not taking me seriously doesnt suprise.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:18 pm

To be fair, we created ISIL/ISIS when we declared war on Al Qaeda but then declared war on Iraq which wasn't involved with Al Qaeda and created a power vacuum that was filled by other people including those who created the organization ISIL/ISIS.

So...yeah, not so much on that claim about declarations of war

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:29 pm

At a certain point, there's just no point in arguing with him anymore. His entire modus operandi is to drag you down to his level to beat you with experience and then portray himself as the martyr. There's also no knowledge about Britain's role in the Iraq War along with their many arms deals with Saudi Arabia. There's that too.

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:47 am

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:34 pm

"with all of the recently reported electronic surveillance, intercepts, unmasking and illegal leaking of information, I have no idea...

...whether there are "tapes" or recordings of my conversations with James Comey, but I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings."

Source - Trump Twitter
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:49 pm

So he was lying? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:05 pm

Nice to know where the Irish are in the pecking order on the list behind Hispanic and Middle Eastern people.

https://twitter.com/bostonherald/status ... 4704118785

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:48 am

eobversion1 wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:05 pm
Nice to know where the Irish are in the pecking order on the list behind Hispanic and Middle Eastern people.

https://twitter.com/bostonherald/status ... 4704118785
Whats your point here...He doesn't belong in the United States. Color, religion, ect do not matter. What don't people understand about the terms legal and illegal....

Mr Cunningham was detained for overstaying a 90-day visa after entering the United States in 2003, ICE spokesman Shawn Neudauer said in a statement.
Cunningham entered the country lawfully under the Visa Waiver Program, but failed to depart in compliance with the terms of his visit.

He might have been able to go under the radar...except oh opsie daisy.....

A well-known Irish man detained for living illegally in Boston was wanted by US police for an alleged larceny offence.
Independent.ie has learned that there is an outstanding warrant for John Cunningham (38) in Massachusetts after he allegedly took a cheque for $1,300 (€1,170) from a man to carry out electrical work at a home in March 2014

Back home you go Johnny.

for the record Boston is probably the most Irish loving city outside of Ireland in the world.

Mafwanix
Title Contender

Post by Mafwanix » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:25 am

I am sure there will be an opposing response to Dynasty"s post.
I would like to know, for reference, that as critical of the things in the USA as EOB is, how much time he has spent here ??

It would help me understand his opinions better.

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:42 am

Yeah, you're right I don't live in the U.S. my bad for holding the U.S. to the same standards as others on Healthcare, the Environment, electing competent leaders, paying people enough to live on for a 40 hour week. For supposedly the greatest country on the planet you're awfully behind on the very basic things people in other countries take for granted and would not tolerate in any way whatsoever if you tried to take it away from them. You know silly stuff like that.

I pay attention to the politics of other countries but you usually never have to worry about whether or not Britain will throw millions of people off health insurance for the sake of tax cuts for rich people.

But again yeah, you're right. My bad for caring.

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:02 am

fantastic video

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:26 am

What does healthcare, the environment, britains tax cuts have to do with people coming to a country illegally. You just can't go to a country and set up shop there, Never mind commit crimes here like this fella and then get all pissy when you get caught. What world do you live in? You are not suppose to be here. That is the law of this country and many others. You don't like it well too bad. Don't hold the US to some fantasy standard then and focus on your own country and making it better. Criticize the US and insinuate its racist if that is the correct term against Irish people for enforcing the law but not one word about N. Korea sending a college student back as a vegetable after god knows what they did to him over there only for him to die as soon as he got back to the US. The US has done some pretty stupid things in its history will continue to just like every other place on earth but this is far from stupid. Guy was here illegal guy had a warrent guy got caught guy is is being shipped back home. Cut and dry.