I'm down, I agree with El Canuck about impact forum remove it.

Post your comments, questions, and suggestions for WrestleView.
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

I'm down, I agree with El Canuck about impact forum remove it.

Post by isrs4life » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:55 pm

Dam, if the gfw forum wont get rename then I agree with nucks just remove it because its hurtful to see up.
And just keep the stickied impact thread in the indy forum because thats the only generated thread.

Because I saw Paul in a couple days ago and he did not change it.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Re: I'm down, I agree with El Canuck about impact forum remove it.

Post by isrs4life » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:17 pm

I dont know what I want...

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:53 pm

I am wasting thread space on here...

Mafwanix
Title Contender

Post by Mafwanix » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:50 pm

isrs4life wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:53 pm
I am wasting thread space on here...
For as much activity there has been here lately, I don't think it's a problem :)

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:02 pm

Yeah maf, All the other people in this forum just care about counting numbers then to talk wrestling or movies and tv shows!

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:13 am

What are you talking about? We talk movies and TV shows all the time. The "Last Film You Watched" thread and the "Last Show You Watched" threads are among the most active on the forum, outside of the counting game itself.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Well ElC I mention something of the old tmnt 1987 cartoon about the bloopers in the show how ones mask was the other turtle b4 not the one
who was talking like if it was raph but it was leo talking in his spot.

and I wish Paul would rename the gfw back to impact wrestling I just got caught up with my fandom of Jeff Jarrett during when
he was there b4 his leave of absence. Because he was in here one day after I e-mailed him again and he did nothing :( :( :(

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:05 pm

Yes I am now able to watch impact wrestling again on the game channel as a 2nd channel that there on which I have.
Which I found out just now from the impact wrestling site.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:22 am

isrs4life wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:53 pm
Well ElC I mention something of the old tmnt 1987 cartoon about the bloopers in the show how ones mask was the other turtle b4 not the one
who was talking like if it was raph but it was leo talking in his spot.
I guess that means that no one wanted to talk about a thirty year old cartoon. Just because you post about something you like doesn't mean any else has to respond. You can't force people to talk about things they're not interested in. That's not how conversations work.
isrs4life wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:53 pm
and I wish Paul would rename the gfw back to impact wrestling I just got caught up with my fandom of Jeff Jarrett during when
he was there b4 his leave of absence. Because he was in here one day after I e-mailed him again and he did nothing :( :( :(
It doesn't matter what the name of the board is. No one here watches or cares about Impact. No one cared about it when it was TNA, no one cared about GFW, no one cares about whatever Billy Corgan is doing with NWA, no one cares about Impact. NO ONE CARES. Jeff Jarrett himself doesn't care about Impact or GFW. He's already left the promotion AGAIN.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:27 pm

Ok, nucks... Sorry :!:

Say, my tv guide still list impact as gfw impact maybe they are just using impact name for the ppv event of the year.
and I still see gfw on the titan tron screen saver when I watched abit of impact last week.
But those shows were probably all pretaped and I also dont wanna bug Paul again...

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:12 pm

The TV guide gets their information from the networks, who in turn get their information from the show. So, if your guide says GFW, that is what Anthem putting as the name for the shows they are turning over to their network. So, by that info, you can see that even Anthem doesn't know or doesn't care what the name of TNA is anymore.

That should tell you that you're wasting your time ever getting worked up about TNA, because no one at TNA even cares. That's not getting into a TNA discussion board no one uses on a forum barely anyone visits. Just drop it already.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Ok, I prefer to drink beer over watching impact and look at my nice collection of hockey cards :)