SassleMania II - The Sass Chamber [4/6]

Whether you're building a dream Wrestlemania, or writing 20 years worth of shows, share your creations with the world.

Intercontinental Sass-Lippin' Championship

Poll ended at Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:15 am

SCXiao
13%
Red_And_Yellow
20%
stonecoldnimrod
No votes
stigsyv1
13%
meta
20%
isrs4life (c)
33%

Total votes: 15

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

SassleMania II - The Sass Chamber [4/6]

Post by Little Jimmy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:15 am

Six vans are seen pulling up to an isolated location.

"Where am I and what the hell is going on?", a blindfolded Red_And_Yellow asks as he is lead out of the first Van.

"OH MY GOD! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. I HAVE A FAMILY!", a blindfolded SCXiao is seen pleading as he is lead out of the second van.

"I ask for clothing and you give me this? I pulled off the ruse of the century to get here. I lived in the nut house for months", a blindfolded, still naked stigsyv1 is lead out of the third van.

"Does this place have wifi? I'd like to start a WWE PPV discussion thread on WV forums instead of isrs4life.", a blindfolded stonecoldnimrod is lead out of the fourth van.

Meta is seen grinning as he is lead out of the fifth van without saying a word. Almost as if he's used to this sort of experience. He had earlier been snatched from his home like everyone else.

Finally the back door of the sixth van swings open. Oh boy, it's isrs4life, the champ himself and he's kicking and screaming.

"YOU GUYS TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE CHEESE PIZZA AND HOT DOGS! I CAN'T EVEN SEE. DID A BIRD SH*T IN MY EYES?"

All six men are lead down an outside cellar door into a dark chamber containing six large pods. Faint screams are heard within the chamber and other unholy scents and noises surround the structure. The men are instructed to remove their blindfolds and here we are, folks. We're inside the Sass Chamber. Each man is now locked inside a pod as the referee stands watch.

A bell rings and two pods open...

Poll concludes in 24 hours. You can change your vote as many times as you like.

meta
Title Contender

Re: SassleMania II - The Sass Chamber [4/6]

Post by meta » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:44 pm

Taken by strange people in Vans labled "free candy?" Must be Tuesday.