World Wrestling Association

Whether you're building a dream Wrestlemania, or writing 20 years worth of shows, share your creations with the world.
Dynasty
Title Contender

World Wrestling Association

Post by Dynasty » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Started from scratch. The same roster, but my user guy is more realistic, and no custom made gimmicks. In other words not cheats unless you call the training promos cheating but they are so bad I don't think it counts lol.

World Wrestling Association:
Local Fed 10 K No popularity or Prestige
Economy is falling at a 74 as is the wrestling industry at a 41
The WWA Heavyweight Championship is Vacant

My Roster is the Auto Ideal, which means it we be constantly rotating until everyone settles in.

Main Event:
Heel Crusher Von Steinberg -Raging Bull
Heel Philippe LaGrenier - Putz
Face Riley McManus - Old School Face
Face Remmy Honeyman - Blue Collar (God I hate this guy but he has really good performance skills)

Upper Midcard:
Heel K-Squared - Ninja because this is all he can safely pull off
Heel Vincente Romero - Ninja for the same reasons haha
Face Thomas Morgan - Patriot
Face Nigel Swenson Fan Favorite

Midcard:
Heel Acid II - Evil Doer what ever that is
Heel Ernest Youngman Straight Edge The next CM Punk solid Ent skills and ring skills
Face Mike P -Fan's Own
Face KC Glenn - Fan Favorite

KC will obviously be pushed to the moon and eventually become the first every champion.

WWA Live Event I
Saturday Week 4 Jan 13'
Bikers Paradise New Engalnd Attn: 20

Mikey P & Glenn (d) Acid II & Youngman = 49 - Good luck beating that to the rest of the card

Training Promo 18

Romero & K-Sqared (d) Morgan & Swenson = 41

Crusher % LaGrenier (d) McManus & Honeyman = 42

Final Score 40

Glenn will most likely be bumping to Upper Midcard while either Morgan or Swenson will drop. By March or April Glenn should be headlining.

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jama7301

Re: World Wrestling Association

Post by Jama7301 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:34 pm

By Training Promo, I'm assuming the "1 Entertainment, 1-x Not Rated" ones?

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:19 am

Yeah Jama. I use Ernest Youngman in the entertainment role. Then I stick 6 losers of the night in the Not Rated role. Like KC Glenn as good as he is in the ring is god awful in angles.

On a side note I use KC Glenn in the role of Road Agent his psychology is off the charts for a 21 year old. When KC is in a match I use McManus. I pay Sammy Curran 790 PPA to do announcing, somewhat steep but I think its worth it, plus I still rake in 3.5k -2.5k a month. Then I have Russel Eicke as my ref.

WWA Live Event to was moved to Friday since KC Glenn is touring with a Japanese Company. But I fucked them back by scheduling Friday and they work Saturday so I get the fresh KC.

WWA Live Event II
Friday Week 4 Feb 13'
Bikers Paradise New England Attn 15

Thomas Morgan (d) Acid II = 48

Nigel Swenson (d) Ernest Youngman = 42

KC Glenn (d) Vincente Romero = 50

Training Angle 20

Philippe LaGrenier (d) Mikey P = 38

K-Square (d) Remmy Honeymann = 34

Crusher (d) McManus = 39

Final 37

Yikes tough show I think gimmicks are hurting me this time around. And a more realistic user character can't help the training angles as much. But the good news is KC Glenn will be in the main event next month and Ill probably throw the title on him right away. Morgan needs to make his way back to the main event also.

Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Post by Greg_McNeish » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:42 am

Why in the world are they working the undercard to begin with? They're already pulling the highest grades.

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:25 am

Because that is where they are on the card haha. Im trying to play it realistically. Its only two shows, then KC will be racking up 50s in the main event. Still gaining popularity and making money. Just didn't want to go cheap and put KC in the ME right away if he was ideally in the mid card.

And heres a laugh I forgot to assign an announcer for my first two shows, where is Sophie when you need her.

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:29 pm

WWA Live Event III
Friday Week 4 March 13
Bikers Paradise New England Attn: 14

Pre Show Training: 25

Youngman (d) Honeyman 44

Acid II (d) Romero 34 Suffered with a Romero's poor gimmick and heel vs heel

Training Angle 24

K-Square (d) Mikey P, Morgan, Swenson 43

Glenn (d) Crusher, McManus, LaGrenier 53 for the WWA HC

Final 47

So Glenn is back where he belongs carrying the company. This card got handcuffed because I forgot to drop it back down to 60 mins from 90mins. There were suppose to be 3 4way matched but 3 couldn't fill the required time needed for the show.

Based on the industry we might actually make small by Dec/Jan, though it is falling but from past experience it doesn't really seem to hurt you until it reaches below 10, I think its at 33 right now. Our pop and importance is at a 4 we need to get it to an 11.

Looking to the future is it wise to join the territory alliance?

Pro: You can lease talent to help grow your own

Con: You cannot book in your alliances regions, which might stunt your growth. Im New England based id like to get into the Tri State region next but NYCW is there.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:36 pm

I've never seen much use in alliances, for small feds. Everyone's on PPA, anyway, so if you want to bring someone in, you can, without having to get permission first. It only becomes intriguing when you're dealing with written contracts, so you can book dream matches.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:19 pm

You seem to be getting things well in hand, I must say.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:47 pm

Ill try and keep up with this as much as I can. Quite a few events have happened, so Ill give a run down of those. If you want to skip them, I don't blame you, nothing citing has happened just trying to put out the best shows possible, with KC Glenn leading the team. Ill give a summary at the end of the post. Every show starts with a Pre show training promo segment so Ill just leave those off until something changes.

WWA Live Event IV
Saturday Week 4 April 13'
Bikers Paradise Attn 17

LaGrenier defeated Crusher, Swenson, and Romero 36

Morgan (d) Acid II 48

Training Promo 30

Youngman & K-Square (d) Mikey P & Remmy 53

Glenn (d) Mcmanus to retain the WWA HC 55

Final 51

WWA Live Event V
Sat Week 4 May 13'
Bikers Paradise Attn: 17

Mikey P (d) Acid II, Crusher, Swenson 49

Training Promo 33

Lagrenier (d) McManus 43

Remmy (d) Romero 37 - not sure what happened here, I think Romero is pissed because he jobs all the time.

Glenn (d) Youngamn, K-Squared to retain the WWA HC 60

Final 52 - Forgot to put Morgan on the card. whoops. He's old anyway a month off never hurt anyone.

WWA Live Event VI
Sat Week 4 June 13'
Bikers Paradise Att: 35 !!! Not bad

Crusher & Romero (d) Morgan & Swenson 46

Training Promo 38

Acid II (d) Remmy, McManus, LaGrenier 48

Youngamn & K-Squared (d) Mikey P & KC Glenn(HC) 59 Glenns first loss but Mikey took the fall.

Final 54. This show might be where we turn the corner and head towards a small size promotion.

So the world industry and economy continues to go up then down right now both are falling. Eco 46 Wrest 39. our popularity is at a 6 in New England. Which Im happy with. Sam Strong retired from USPW.

KC Glenn has finished his tour in Japan. He was getting scores in the low 70s out there. He recently signed PPAs with FCW and CZCW. If he tears it up in CZCW he's probably going to get signed by one of the big boys.

Mikey P was signed by PWC to a PPA. I think I forgot to mention this I made him a non user character I thought it would be cool to follow myself through the game world without meddling. My user is just an above avg Color guy. PWC is a new company that started in April out in Philly, pretty much an ECW type company that is small at the moment but winning the Tri State regional war against NYCW and PSW. I hope my guy doesn't become a hardcore wrestler lol. He is putting on some real stinkers there vs Ant Man in the 20s.

K-Squared was signed by Canadian promotion ACPW

Thomas Morgan is declining in skill because of age which sucks, the good news is Ernest Youngman has been a stud and if and when KC leaves I might throw the belt on Youngman. I have a feeling KC is not even going to make it with us through the year. He's easily the hottest young talent out there.

For the July Show Im thinking a 4way match with Glenn, K-Squared, Youngman, McManus. Any thoughts on a gimmick for this match?

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:01 pm

Nice job popping that 60 for your main event.

As for the 4 way, could go with a nice, clusterfucky ladder match. Or a Table/Elimination Table match. Or just start with a simple Hardcore/NoDQ one.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:22 am

I've always felt that gimmick matches should be kept in line with what a promotion with your budget would realistically put on. There's only so much you're going to do in front of <40 people, and I doubt breaking ladders and tables would be in the cards. I'd say, go with a 4-corner (meaning tag rules apply) elimination match. Don't add any extra props until you're officially Small.

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:31 am

Elimination matches are always fun.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:00 am

Yeah, I'm with Greg. Killing your workers in front of only a handful of people is the kind of thing we wouldn't accept as fans IRL, so it wouldn't be very sporting of you here either.

But hot damn are you putting up scores you probably have no business putting up, literally being a start-up federation. Well done, Dynasty

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:15 am

Beeee Indy sleeezy. Yeeeesss. Kill the workers. Haha

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:35 am

I actually went with the 4 way elimination match before the suggestions haha. Ill probably do a loser leaves town match for when Glenn eventually drops the belt and moves on.

The scores are a little inflated I believe because KC Glenn is just that good and he's only like 550 PPA. Because my Fed is based more on performance than popularity, I think Im succeeding, I don't need any story lines . Because my angles despite Mikey P who has 60-65 range in ent skills carrying them are bombing bad. My locker room moral is also at a 71-71, all of my guys have solid behavior so I get nice little boost there. But as my rosters momentum and gimmicks slowly comes back down to reality you will notice scores begin to drop like my next three shows.

Acid, Mikey P(who was actually already fired from PWC he's a tech wrestler nit hardcore fellas) K-Squared, and Glenn all work for other companies. KC is working for 4 right now including me. K-squared can barely make it through a week wrestling once never mind twice before he starts crying. So once these guys go on to bigger and better places I think Im really going to have to work. Earnest Youngman will have to carry the main event with Mcmanus supporting him while I go out and try to fill the roster holes. Mark Smart is available a solid hand but doesn't like putting people over cleanly. Essencially everyone is in the perfect role right now for me with a lot of trial and error while I learned the basics of the game, with Jama and Gregs help. Thats all going to change as you notice the scores in the Fall shows drop.

I started with 10k and make anywhere from 1.5k-3.5k a month. I wasn't afraid to spend money on decent young unemployed talent, where from what I read on the GDB sites a lot of people just get the cheapest talent with no rhyme or reason. All my guys have avg to strong in ring skills, a got a decent ref and a decent announcer while my user guy is a 60 color man. KC has incredibly strong psych for a 21 year old so he's the main road agent. I spend about 6.5k on my roster a month and get a bout 8-9.5k in sponsorship. As long as IM spending below my sponsorship Im fine. But when I make it to that next level I fully expect things to get harder and tighter. Wrestlers will be more expensive and I will need to score higher shows. There is a TON of small companies in the north east of the USA that I will be in regional battles with that will effect my scores.

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:29 pm

Accidentally deleted the file trying to make a back up..... :roll:

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:36 am

*slow clap*

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:18 pm

The World Wrestling Alliance
Founded January 1 2013
Local; Boston (New England) Ranked 41st
Traditional, Mainstream, Modern Product
Prestige: 0 Bank: 0$
WWA Greater Boston Championship (Vacant)

The Game World
Economy 15 and falling/Industry 87 and falling
SWF in the USA Most Important Company in the world while BHOTWG in Japan is the Most Influential
Tommy Cornell of SWF is the Best Wrestler in the World as of 2012

Opening Roster:
KC Glenn: Fan Favorite Face, Head Road Agent
Mikey P: Fan’s Own Face
Riley Mcmanus: Old School Face, Asst. Road Agent
Ernest Youngman: Straight Edged Heel
Acid II: Ninja Heel
K-Squared: Evolution Heel
Remmy Honeyman: Happy Go Lucky Face, Asst. Road Agent
Nigel Swenson: Blue Collar Face
Crusher Von: Wild Mnt Man Heel
Phililippe LaGrenier: Putz Heel
Vincente Romero: Lounge Lizard Heel
Thomas Morgan: Patriot Face

Russel Eisen: Referee
Samuel Curran: Announcer
Mr. P: Color Commentator, Owner

Saturday Week 4 January 2013
WWA Live Event I
Bikers Paradise Boston, MA
Attn: 14

Storyline: All 12 wrestlers compete in a 12 man tournament to be crowned the 1st WWA Greater Boston Champion

Qualifying Matches

Acid II (d) Remmy Honeyman (50)

Mikey P (d) Vincente Romero (33)

Ernest Youngman (d) Nigel Swenson (50)

KC Glenn vs Philipe LaGrenier (45)

Quater Finals Matches

Riley McManus vs Acid II (47)

K-Squared vs Mikey P (35)

Thomas Morgan vs Youngman (48)

Crusher Von vs KC Glenn (51)

Show Rating (49)

Many believed coming into this event 21 year old KC Glenn would steal the show. However that honor went to Ernest Youngman the 19 year old rookie from Canada, putting on two solid showings. The owners son 18 year old Mikey P put out two of the worst performances of the night. While Acid II was a little banged up after working double duty on opening night. And veterans Crusher and McManus showed why they are on the roster full of young talent. Will KC Glenn step up his game next month? Or will the unknown Canadian knock him off in the Semis? McManus will square off with K-Squared on the other side, does the veteran fan favorite have enough to knock off the technically sound shooter? The quest for Boston gold continues in 4 weeks.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Jesus fucking fuck! Tommy Cornell is in SWF? I need to download the 2013 demo, and see what sort of madness has gripped the Cornellverse.

Also, good luck with your third WWA incarnation, and such & such....

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Shit shit shit....hes in TCW my bad haha. Yeah lets hope the third time is a charm. At least I actually know the ins and outs of the game by now haha.