WWA

Whether you're building a dream Wrestlemania, or writing 20 years worth of shows, share your creations with the world.
Dynasty
Title Contender

WWA

Post by Dynasty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:48 pm

Ok guys not sure how often Ill keep up with this.

So I started a local fed 0/0/10K...whos starts are company with no money in real life lol.

World Wrestling Association
New England Traditional, mainstream, modern company. Focus is more on traditional. Since none of my guys are popular, but all have decent ring skills.

I run a monthly hour-hour1/2 Event called WWA Live Event. Mainly out of the Boston Biker Hall.

Roster:

Main Event
KC Glenn F Face of the company absolute stud that is ranked 150th in the world, he's a steal. Will be winning the first WWA title at our third show. He does tour in Japan, but hasn't been a conflict yet.
Riley Mcmanus F The rock of our company a veteran ring general
Crusher Von Steinberg H Typical Monster, in real life a complete Teddy bear
Phillippe LaGrenier H Typical foreign heel

Upper
Nigel Svenson F MMA cross over type guy
Thomas Morgan F Patriot veteran guy
Vincent Romero H Plays a dushy guido type, but is harmless in real life apparently flake
Ernest Young H Plays a straight edge type, I can see him have problems down the line, wanted to start off as a main event, he couldn't hand the pressure at our first live event in a 4way. So he went down to Upper, about to go down to Mid. Solid worker though, apparently a mental midget

Mid
Created User F Is me Im a legit athlete(amateur wrestler hey its true haha) Excellent promo skills decent tech skills (Cs) everything after that is Es and Ds, strong stanima and resiliency. i pretty much took Jack Avatars numbers added them up and spread them around my guy to make it fair.
K-Squared F Has a huge upside, already a solid work
Acid II H Pretty much my jobber
Remmy Honeyman F About to go to Uppercard, why Im not sure but I just want to shut him up, typical journey man.

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jama7301

Re: WWA

Post by Jama7301 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:56 pm

This should be interesting. If you're scrapped for time, you could just do a standard "results page" after each show, kind of like how Wrestleview posts their house show results or smackdown spoilers.

Something simple like

Created User (or whatever you eventually change his name to) def. Acid II [Match Rating]

Simple, lets us see how you're progressing, and leaves it open for recaps that are more expansive if time ever permits.

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:17 pm

My user guy is Mikey P

First Card

WWA Live Event 1 (45)
Saturday Week 4 January 2013
Bikers Paradise (24)

Mikey P defeated K-squared, Remmy, Acid II (44)
Training Promo (boost skills) 34
Crusher & Romero defeated Morgan & Svenson 40
KC Glenn defeated Youngman, Phillipppe, and McManus 48

WWA Live Event II (46)
Saturday Week 4 February 2013
Bikers Paradise (19)

PreShow: Promo training 40
Mikey P & Remmy defeated K-Squared & Acid 45
Training Romo 39
Morgan defeated Romero, Svensson, and Youngman 44
McManus & KC defeated Crusher & Phillippe 48

The first two shows are just kind of feeling everyone out and see who works week with everyone.

I think the main event for the March show will be Phillipe vs KC in a ladder for the first ever WWA title.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:28 pm

ahh, its been done world wrestling allstars with there stars jeff jarrett and sting

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:34 pm

Allstars and Association are two different words. And considering Sting and Jarrett don't exist in the C-Verse Im in the clear from law suits with the use of WWA as an abbreviation.

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Isrs, he's using a wrestling promotion game, much like a few of the other threads. He's using a fictional world with fake wrestlers and companies. Hope that clears things up

Nice solid groundwork Dynasty. There's always something satisfying about doing random matchups and finding good chemistry between the workers. Gives you something for the future, so your feeling out process was a good idea.

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:55 pm

WWA Live Event III (47)
Saturday Week 4 March
Bikers Paradise Boston (16)

Preshow Training promo 44

Mikey P defeated Acid II 37

Nigel Svenson defeated K-squared 41 - Ksquared can fucking go, he's solid, might start pushing him over Mikey P in the mid card.

Training Promo 36

Remmy & Morgan defeated Ernest Youngman and Romero 44 - Morgan and Youngman are also studs

Crusher vs McManus 34 - Ugh haha what a dud. Im in a tough situation here Crusher is solid but doesn't have the stanima for main event matches (20mins) So I think Im going to lower the ME length to 15, I can always go over with guys like Mcmanus, Phillipe and KC. The mid card and Upper go at 12 I might lower it to 10 but at this point everyone seems solid with 12 mins. or maybe ill just stick Crusher's matches in the middle of the card.

KC Glenn defeated Phillippe in a ladder Match to become the first ever WWA Heavy Weight Champion. 52 rating (Thanks Crusher haha)

Glenn is an absolute stud....he did 3 nights in a row in Japan then flew back to Boston to do my show, said he's getting a little burnt out and to keep an eye on his schedule. But it should be fine since I only see him once a month.

Im planning on Glenn facing off with Crusher in the ME next month for the strap, it might be a risk but Crusher is the most popular guy in based out of NE. The big question is who goes over McManus or Phillipe I might even keep them away from each other because despite how good Glenn is Im not sure if he can carry the big man to a better match than McManus vs Phillipe .

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:58 pm

It also should be noted USA economy is a 25 and the industry is at an 11 and both are falling haha. Not good signs.

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:03 pm

Your shows have gone up in rating by 1 through each of your shows. Good start

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:27 am

Slight fuck up on show number four. The sliders are very sensitive so when i went in to lower my match times I lowered the products danger 10 points by mistake and too a decent hit on all my matches.

WWA Live Event IV (42)
Saturday Week 4 April 2013
Bikers Paradise Boston (22)

Pre Show Training 46

K-Squared defeated Acid II & Mikey P 36

Thomas Morgan defeated Swenson & Youngman 40

Promo Training 35

Phillipe & Romero defeated McManus & Remmy 35

KC Glenn defeated Crusher to retain the WWA Title 46 - surprised this one went so well considering the danger penalty I took.

WWA Live Event V (49)
Week 4 Saturday May 2013
Bikers Paradise (13)

Pre Show training 43

Mikey P defeated Youngman 48 - These two can go, very pleased with Youngman after his disaster as a main eventer

Philippe defeated Acid 34 - This was a let down Phillipe may not be as good as I thought he's dropped down to the Upper card and was replaced by Romero

Training Promo 41

K- Squared defeated Remmy 34 - Remmy sucks. He will be jobbing out soon to allow Acid to get some wins

Romero defeated Crusher 45 - Really happy with this and this was a heel vs heel

Glenn defeated McManus to Retain the WWA title in a 2/3 falls 53

A solid bounce back in show 5. Should be noted the industry has fallen to a 5, hopefully it turns at some point its really slowing my popularity down. At this rate I should be a small company by January or Feb 2014 .

Show 6 will be featuring Glenn vs Romero. I also will be pushing Morgan soon to a main event he's been really good. Have Mcmanus go down to Upper and give some skill to the younger guys and also gain some momentum again to push him back as a main evener. When he is matched with the right guy he is really solid.

KSquare and Acid have signed PPA contracts with smaller feds. But there has been no conflict. The locker room have had no incidents but is stuck at 66 which sucks since its all positive factors. There has also been no negative or positive chemistry between anyone.

My goal is to get to a small fed by early next year and join the Territory Alliance to rent there talents to put over mine. I might rent one main eventer one upper and have them job out to my guys to raise momentum and popularity every month or two depending on costs. Haven't decided on a tag division yet wait till Regional or build one in small?

Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Post by Greg_McNeish » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:51 am

Very nice. Liking the quick results, with the running commentary on how you're operating. Makes this a story of you as the booker of a tiny company, rather than the in-ring product being the focus.

Enjoy Glenn while you can. If he's this much of a stud, someone's going to scoop him up, sooner or later.

Oh, and about renting talent to put your guys over... anyone you bring in via talent trade automatically has creative control, so they typically won't lose to people with lower popularity than themselves. Use them to bring in trainers, and get people over by popping higher match ratings, which help your guys even in defeat.

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:39 am

Really nice bounce back with show 5.

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:56 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys.

And thanks Greg for the tip as usual. I would of been pissed if I brought in Mean Machine Cuttely to put my champ over and he said know after I spent a pocket full to lease him out.

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:10 pm

WWA Live Event VI (51)
Saturday Week 4 June 13'
Bikers Paradise (15)

The industry continues to dip....

Pre Training Promo 45
Acid II & Phillipe (d) Mikey P & Remmy 40
Nigel Swenson (d) Youngman 45
Training Promo 46
McManus (d) K- Squared 38 - Not sure what went wrong here with these guys
Morgan (d) Crusher 47 - Morgan is really becoming the second best wrestler behind Glenn.
Glenn (d) Romero to Retain the WWA HC 54 - He's just carrying WWA on his back and making everyone he wrestlers look like a stud in the process. The guy is the next Bret Hart.

Glenn signed a PPA with Regional Promotion CZW, fortunately they run shows on Monday. Most like he will be signed by a major company early 2014 so I plan on keeping Morgan strong so when the time comes he will take the belt off Glenn in some sort of gimmick. When and if that does happen should any tips for agent notes for that match, put on a good match or make Morgan look like a stud and some what bury Glenn?

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:22 pm

Job him the fuck out when he leaves. He's not gonna be making you money once he leaves, but the dude who beats him will. If you use a Dominate or something like that note, you should get a decent momentum and/or popularity boost from beating Glenn.

Or you can do the nice thing, and have an open match to maybe help both of them, where he can either lose or win, and get his ovation on his way out. This one is more common in real life, I think.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:05 pm

Certainly, if he's going to be main eventing the show he eventually goes out the door on, you're going to want to all out that match and pop the best grade possible. You don't give a rat's booty about any damage you're doing to him out the door and if he's head and shoulders above the rest of the roster, the guy he puts over should get a good bump.

More importantly, you want him to give the promotion a bump on the way out. Using dominate will hurt the match grade, which will hurt the show grade. Frankly, having your top heel stomp him through the ground, after the match, to pop a high promo grade (if possible) would be what I'd do. Use up all the currency you're building up with him as your top guy

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:07 pm

Oh sure, be all reasonable about things.

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:28 pm

Im going to restart this whole thing I simply feel like Im cheating with my user created guy being better than he should, I have his potential being set at excellent where it should be set at random, I don't know I'm so OCD about this stuff haha. His stats are sky rocketing and since he is unsackable once he makes the main event with super stats he's pretty much going to be putting unrealistic matches out at a low level company. If it happens randomly so be it. So what Im going to do is take Jack Avatar and change his name, look , maybe wrestling style but keep all the same stats.

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:32 pm

My avatar is currently running commentary while I figure out what I want to do with my proxy. Don't think his stats are going up, but whatever, my commentary team is shit anyways.

I think I followed some guideline I set for myself. I started all my stats at like, 25-30, and then gave 100 points to divvy up between stats. And then I did the same for the Face/Heel traits.

Dynasty
Title Contender

Post by Dynasty » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:18 pm

I hear ya Jama. I just decided to go with Jack Avatar and change his name and pic, add some finishing moves, switched his brawling stat with submission, then I lowered respect down to 0, reputation at 50 and popularity at all 0s. Mikey P was improving 1 point every month in almost everything. Didn't seem right. What do you set your gimmicks to? Do you create your own to fit the charter and promotion, or would you consider that cheap as well.

because most gimmicks are 50% risk and my company is not keen in high risk gimmicks or is 50 % not high since it is really a D.