CHIKARA Returns (Simulation)

Whether you're building a dream Wrestlemania, or writing 20 years worth of shows, share your creations with the world.
Jama7301
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jama7301

Re: CHIKARA Returns (Simulation)

Post by Jama7301 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:15 pm

What's funny is that with how CHIKARA returned, I could still write a ret-con as a legitimate show.

Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Post by Greg_McNeish » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:18 pm

As well, CHIKARA has a well established history of time travel and alternate dimensions.

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Mon May 05, 2014 9:40 pm

This was my favorite episode I've written yet.

CHIKARA TV
Saturday, March 2, 2014
Rahway Convention Center, Rahway New Jersey

Pre-Show

El Hijo del Ice Cream, Ice Cream Jr, & Create A Wrestler vs Gran Akuma, Mark Angelosetti, & CP Munk
Angelosetti picks up the win for his squad after at 10:28 with the Three Point Stance Clothesline.

Rating: E

Main Show

We start with a pre-taped promo with Matt Striker and Wink Vavasseur. Striker says that he and Wink have been pouring over the CHIKARA by-laws since the abomination that is The Masterpiece won the CHIKARA Grand Championship, and they found an interesting rule. The rule states that no inanimate object may win the championship. Wink rolls tape of the finish of the title match and points out that the Masterpiece was in statue form when he pinned Striker, therefore, an inanimate object. This means that later tonight, we will be stripping the Masterpiece of the title, once all of our paperwork is signed and authorized. Enjoy the rest of today’s show.

Rating: D

Match 1
Anna vs deviANT

Anna doest waste any time in her debut, taking it right to DeviANT as soon as the bell rings. She tries to dislodge his arm at the elbow, going so far as to hold his wrist and kick the back of his elbow. deviANT tries to make a spirited comeback, but it’s cut short by a stealth back kick to the groin. Anna follows that up with a leg scissors and Kimura, forcing him to tap out.

Rating: F+ (Double Off-Game Tonight)

We cut to the back to see Madison Eagles try to enter the venue, but the normal entrance is locked. Sighing, she walks around the corner of the building, to head for the front, but she stops when she sees a different door, propped open. She pushes the door open, and sees a brief flash of light. When her eyes readjust, she finds herself backstage, near the back door that was locked. She goes to the locker room, where she’s greeted by Evie, sporting a new goatee. Evie sees Madison and walks up to her “Well, if it isn’t little baby Eagles. I’m surprised you bothered to show up, after how you tapped out in two minutes in the Young Lions Cup last week.” Eagles is not amused at the Kiwi talking to her like that, so she gathers all 6 foot, 1 inch of herself and tries to stare down Evie. Evie is unimpressed and pushes Eagles “When did you grow a spine? Did you do something different with your hair? Something seems off about you. No matter, you’re just wasting my time right now. You better not let me down tonight when team KiwEagles faces 2.0 tonight. Later, loser.” Evie piefaces Eagles as she exits the locker room. Madison has a look of rage and confusion on her face as the shot fades.

Rating: E+

Match 2
Matt Striker vs Ricochet

Striker’s music hits, and the crowd pops huge for him. The camera pan shows that all the fans are now sporting goatees, and Striker comes out and clowns around with the fans a bit. A fan hands him an inflatable bat, and he bounces it off his head a few times, acts dizzy, and falls down, much to the delight of the kid. Ricochet comes out next, goatee’d as well, and finds that bat, still in the ramp, and stomps on it repeatedly until it pops. He then throws the remains at the kid.

Rating: D

Striker, now infused with the power of Fun and Fans, makes short work of Ricochet, finishing him off with a rollup that takes the two of them rolling around the ring a few times.

Rating: D-

Back from commercial break, we lead into our next match.

Match 3
Tim Donst vs The Masterpiece

The crowd starts off chanting for Donst (Goatee’d), and booing the Masterpiece (same) as they exchange strikes. No matter how much the crowd wills on Donst though, the Masterpiece cinches in the Full Nelson. Donst fights valiantly, but he’s forced to tap.

After the match, the Masterpiece refuses to let go of the hold, swinging around Donst, until security runs up from the back and pries Donst free.

Rating: C-

Main Event
KiwEagles (Evie & Madison Eagles) vs 2.0 (Shane Matthews & Scott Parker)

Keeping with the theme, everyone in this match, sans Madison has goatees. Eagles is less than thrilled to be teaming with Evie, after what she did earlier. Evie tells Maddie to get outside the ring, and that she’s going to start off. Eagles shrugs and stands on the outside. Evie then climbs up on the first rope, and tousles Eagles hair. Evie holds her own against Matthews and Parker, while mugging to the crowd every chance she gets. Parker in on a hot tag, and starts taking it to Evie, much to the crowd’s delight. Evie finally makes a tag, albeit begrudgingly, and Eagles is finally able to do what she does best, and vent some frustration at the same time. She takes over this match, as the crowd boos. She shrugs, and puts the boots to Parker. Commentary comments that something looks different about Eagles tonight, but they just brush it off. They mention that this is a new side to Eagles they’ve never seen before. They’re used to seeing the sycophant, wimpy Eagles, always being bossed around by Evie. Eagles continues to dominate, picking up the win with the Hellbound on Scott Parker.
Rating: E+

After the match, Evie goes to gloat over 2.0, and take credit for the win. Eagles just bails, and stomps to the back. She grabs her bag, and looks for the door. She kicks it open, and there’s another bright flash. She finds herself looking out into the parking lot, and a voice is heard behind her. “Um, sorry, excuse me. May I get out?” Eagles turns around to see Evie, sans goatee. Evie has her head down, trying to not look at Eagles. Madison shakes her head and heads for her car as the show goes off the air.

Show Rating: D-

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Mon May 05, 2014 11:27 pm

That... was the greatest thing in the history of Wrestleview.

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Mon May 05, 2014 11:45 pm

So, for an entire episode, we saw how parallel universe CHIKARA is run.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Mon May 05, 2014 11:46 pm

Bizarro-Goateed-CHIKARA

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Mon May 05, 2014 11:57 pm

I enjoyed writing that one a lot.

I wonder if I should do a brand split with the Alternative Dimensions.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Tue May 06, 2014 12:02 am

I don't think we can handle more than a glimpse at these other universes, to be honest

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Tue May 06, 2014 12:03 am

True, might water it down some.

I'll just save it for special occasions, or when I feel like writing Bizarro world.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Tue May 06, 2014 12:04 am

I'm far more interested in discovering new alternate dimensions, than revisiting one already seen.

That is, unless you're going to weave a story between a few dimensions, like 3D chess.

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Tue May 06, 2014 12:06 am

We'll see. I have no current, long term plans in place for CHIKARA. I'm just writing what comes to me for the most part.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Tue May 06, 2014 12:07 am

I do <3 Stream of Consciousness

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Tue May 06, 2014 12:09 am

It works with CHIKARA. I didn't decide on this alternative dimension idea until earlier today. At first, it was gonna be Evie who got to see all the goatees and shit.

I decided Maddie would be funnier.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Tue May 06, 2014 12:11 am

Her being the control, in that grand experiment, certainly did add to the situation. Those glimpses sure feel bigger when they happen to the main characters.

That and Evie having to reach up to pieface Eagles, yo...

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Tue May 06, 2014 12:14 am

#BadEvie makes my heart hurt, though.

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Tue May 06, 2014 12:15 am

Evie, adorable as she is, trying to play the hardass leader, while AltEagles is the underling, was a hilarious image for me, so I ran with it.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Tue May 06, 2014 12:17 am

Yes, you sure did run with it.

Also, did the dimension change save Masterpiece from getting stripped?

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Tue May 06, 2014 12:20 am

We'll find out on next week's CHIKARA TV. Nobody knows what happened in the Primary Universe when Eagles crossed over.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Tue May 06, 2014 12:24 am

I'd like to think Evie(prime) would carry around a stepladder to make punking out Maddie(prme) more feasible, like when she stood on the ropes to close the height gap on the hair tussle

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Tue May 06, 2014 12:25 am

Or massive platform shoes.