Fantasy Booking Little Jimmy

Whether you're building a dream Wrestlemania, or writing 20 years worth of shows, share your creations with the world.
Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Re: Fantasy Booking Little Jimmy

Post by Greg_McNeish » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:40 pm

I feel you've dropped the ball by not going with DOOOONUUUUTBAAAKEEEEER.

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:49 pm

I thought COFFFFEEEEEMAAAKEEEEER!! was a fantastic play on words, but I suppose you're right as you are a baker now rather than a storefront guy.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:50 pm

We come back from the break and Paul Nemer is on his way to the ring. To either side of him are two large men in dark suits who seem to be his security guards. Paul Nemer takes to the ring and asks for a microphone right away. A camera pans backstage to where the whole roster, including the recently victorious Greg McNeish and his assistant Mr. Morrison have gathered to watch Nemer's address on a big screen TV.

"Ladies and Gentlemen for those of you who don't know who I am, I am THE Paul Nemer. I am THE majority stakeholder in WVW and I have decided that enough is enough and it's time for me to flex the muscle of authority here in WVW."

*The camera pans backstage where Greg and Greg alone is clapping.*

"Sir, might I suggest not clapping right now?" Mr. Morrison asks timidly.

"Great idea Mr. Morrison."

*Camera goes back to the ring.*

"Now you may be wondering WHY I've decided that now is the time to show up in WVW and bring down my personal brand of justice but the answer is quite simple. With Little Jimmy running amok the WVW has gotten severely out of hand and I am to bring us back to a realm of normalcy. To hit the reset button, so to speak. To help me do that I've enlisted the services of these two fine gentlemen. My security force, my task masters and my enforcers all rolled into one. You may call them OMX and Corporate Meta. You might be saying to yourself, 'Mr. Nemer, how do you plan to press the proverbial reset button?' and my answer to that would be to wipe the slate clean. You see, as of right now there is no rankings, no number one contender, just a champion and a hungry roster that all want a piece of him."

*Camera goes to Little Jimmy who is standing front and center in the room. All eyes slowly fall on him and he looks about nervously, belt draped across a shoulder.*

*Camera back to the ring.*

"I then decided, what would be the best way to sort this out? We need a challenger after all. I thought, 'I could just name a contender' but that's not very sporting of me. No, the WVW is a place of fair competition, the spirit of which I plan to oversee in the future. So then I thought about it further and I finally reached my decision. The new number one contender will be decided in a thirty man, over the top, Royal Rumble match. Yes, that's right. Next weekend will be the ultimate showdown between every man on the roster, including my two friends here and Greg McNeish. The only two left to watch will be myself and Little Jimmy. So to all the fine gentlemen standing back there watching this, prepare yourselves and may the best man win."

*Nemer drops the mic and exits the ring and we go back to the sitting room where all the roster members are exchanging wary glances with one another except for Jimmy, who exists the room quietly.*

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:05 pm

The frequency with which Goob has to advise me not to applaud too hard, or at a particular moment, is truly staggering.

meta
Title Contender

Post by meta » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:57 am

Do I have to wear slacks with no shirt? Cause really, I'm quite hideous even with clothes on. Seeing me without a shirt is just fuckin frightening.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:20 am

You will wear what's best for business. You're Corporate Meta, dammit.

meta
Title Contender

Post by meta » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:00 pm

And I tell you that me half naked is what is by far worst for business. People will throw up on their TVs and never watch again. Why the hell do you think I was in the full-body SASSquatch suit?

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:50 pm

Fire Russo.

meta
Title Contender

Post by meta » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:28 pm

Replace him with Will SASSo.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:45 pm

*We go live to the sold out arena and the screaming fans within. A quick blast of pyro goes off and the commentary team starts excitedly hyping the big match to come, which we have been informed has had a name change. The commentators segue us backstage to where THE Paul Nemer is standing in his office with his bodyguards OMX and Corporate Meta are flanking him in dark suits and sunglasses. Before the trio sits a rotating ball drum filled with capsules containing entry numbers for the match. To the side of a drum is a small, perforated tray containing five capsules.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I, Paul Nemer proudly welcome you to The Gauntlet of the Gladiators. Tonight we will be deciding who will be the number one contender to Little Jimmy and his WVW World Heavyweight Championship. Let’s get the number selection process underway, shall we? Mr. OMX, if you would be so kind as to step outside and get Jama and Nucks?”

*The silent protector exits the camera frame without a word and returns with the aforementioned men in tow.

“Gentlemen, thank you for your prompt answer to my summons.” Nemer begins.

*Jama moves before the drum and is about to reach his hand in when Corporate Meta puts a big mitt of a hand on the lid and glowers at him.*

“No Jama, you don’t get to pick a random number.” Nemer says. “You see, you and Nucks were both going to join up in this little group with Jimmy, quite willingly, I might add. That act of rebellion does not go without punishment, so I have taken the liberty of selecting your numbers for you.”

*Paul picks up two of the capsules from the tray and holds them out in the palm of his hand.*

“You get to pick one of THESE numbers, one is a terrible number and the other is a little less terrible. Now, now, don’t give me that look, it’s not #1 and #2, no, I wanted to leave one of the opening numbers in the drum. This is #2 and #4. So Jama, go ahead and pick.”

*Jama takes a capsule, Nucks takes the other and they both leave without a word or without revealing their number.*

“Meta,” Nemer turns to his corporate crony. “Go and get Mr. McNeish, please.”

*Greg McNeish and his assistant Mr. Morrison enter behind Meta. Greg is quite excited and pumped up, even going so far as to already be in his ring gear and an 'I’m a Paul Nemer Guy' T-Shirt. Mr. Morrison is decidedly calmer and more focused on something on his clipboard.*

“Mr. McNeish, thank you for coming,” Nemer says while grabbing a capsule off the tray to the side. “As a loyal Paul Nemer guy, I have decided to reward your loyalty by personally selecting you a favourable number. Please, by all means, accept it as a token of my esteem and may fortune favour you.”

“Thank you Mr. Nemer, I will not let you down, sir.” McNeish beams as he takes the pre-picked number from Nemer’s hand.

“I have faith that you won’t.” Nemer says. The pair turns to leave and Nemer stops them. “Mr. Morrison, where are you going?”

“Mr. McNeish has to warm up before the match, we’re going to go through some light calisthenics to achieve that.”

“That’s all well and good.” Nemer comments suspiciously while Corporate Meta begins turning the drum. “But you’re in the Gauntlet of the Gladiators too, so please, do the honour of being the first to select a random number.”

Mr. Morrison looks absolutely nonplussed, but approaches the drum nonetheless.
“As you wish, sir.” Morrison says before timidly reaching in and drawing a capsule, quickly placing it in his pocket. “Mr. McNeish, we should be going.”

“Let’s do just that Mr. Morrison.” Greg agrees and the two depart.

Nemer is smiling from ear to ear as he turns to his bodyguards. “Gentlemen, two capsules left on the tray and I chose them specifically for you two. Here you go.” Nemer places a capsule in each of their hands before continuing. “Don’t let me down.”

“No sir.” They both answer in unison as the camera fades out.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:53 pm

*The camera pans back in to the commentators, who inform us that all the numbers have been given out, the preparations are all complete and the match is about to go underway. We go to the ring and L.C the announcer, who is standing within.*

“Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time, for The Gauntlet of the Gladiators!”

*The crowd roars in approval*

“The match will start with two men and every minute we will add another until thirty men have entered the match. Any time a person is thrown over the top rope of the ring and has both feet touch the floor, they are eliminated. When only one man is left, he will be crowned the number one contender to the WVW World Heavyweight Championship.”

*More approving roars.*

“And now, allow me to introduce the contestant who drew the first spot: Stone Cold Nimrod!”

*Nimrod’s music hits and he steps out from behind the curtain. He’s clearly not excited with his number, but takes the time to slap hands with the crowd on his way to the ring.*

“And the man who drew number two: JAMA!”

*With his entrance music blaring, Jama bursts through the curtain, determined to make the best of his situation. He jogs to the ring, slapping hands and otherwise playing up the crowd. He and Nimrod stand across the ring from one another and the bell sounds to kick off the match. Jama and Nimrod lock up and try to force one another around the ring off the bell. Nimrod is backed into the corner he emerged from and Jama tries to lift the leg and get him out right away. Forearm to the head of Jama drives him back and this turns into a slug fest in short order.*

*The clock ticks down to zero and the next entrant is revealed: FUNKMASTER T!*

*Funky T bounds to the ring excitedly, getting even more excited at the prospect of making it to the ring. He slides in and immediately goes to work helping Nimrod in his attempt at eliminating Jama. They get him on the apron and try to shove him to the floor, Jama manages to grab Funky T and give him a guillotine drop across the top rope, with Funk reeling, Jama forearms Nimrod and forces his back into the ring.*

*Countdown to zero, the commentators suspect that Nucks is next, but it’s OMX’s music that hits! Paul Nemer must have mixed up the capsules! OMX is clearly not impressed and hits the ring in an angry furor. Funky T runs at the behemoth and is given a clothesline for his trouble. Nimrod and Jama battling away and don’t even see the clotheslines coming for them until it’s too late. All three men are down and OMX goes back and forth between the three with vicious stomps.*

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:49 pm

*Funky T is first to his feet, OMX picks him up and bodyslams him down on top of Nimrod. He hits the ropes, bounds back and hits a big splash on both of ‘em. Jama is up and dropkicks the big man, sending him reeling. A second dropkick puts him into the corner and Jama follows him in with some chops.*

*Clocks ticks down, next entrant: DRAM*

*Newcomer Dram jogs down to the ring just as OMX is fighting off Jama and sending him reeling to the opposite corner. Dram decides the best way to fight the big man is by going to the top turnbuckle, he dives in for a flying axehandle, but OMX is ready and grabs him by the throat in midair. Dram hits ground just long enough to go airborne again and take a chokeslam! Jama takes the chance to charge at OMX while his back is turned, but his running Polish hammer is met with a punch to the stomach. Jama buckles over, OMX grabs him in the piledriver position, hoists him up overhead. Jama lets out a baffling “YAY!” before he comes crashing down in a powerbomb.*

*3…2…1, next entrant: TIGER SASS!*

*The first of Captain Sass’ entourage makes his entrance to crowd approval. He hits the ring fast and goes to work lacing into OMX with left and right mid kicks. OMX stumbles into a corner and the beating continues. Funky T is on his feet again and Tiger Sass lets him eat a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. He hits the mat. Tiger Sass enlists Dram and Nimrod to help him lift OMX over the top rope, they try to get him up and over, but he fights them off, bopping them on the head with a big fist until he’s back on his feet.*

*Timer runs down, next entrant: CANDYXWRAPPER!*

*The man commonly referred to as CXW heads down to ring, taking his time and watching the ring carefully. Dram runs at OMX, X grabs him by the back of the head and sends him flying over the top rope.*
Spoiler: show
*First elimination: Dram.*
*CXW slides in during the distraction provided by Dram and hits a running knee lift on OMX, sending him into the ropes.*

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:43 pm

*Tiger Sass, Jama, Funky T and Nimrod all join in with CXW in trying to knock OMX out of the ring. With a show of great strength, OMX manages to cling to the ropes. The five of them manage to roll OMX onto the apron, he holds on though. As most of the five attempts to celebrate, Tiger Sass wastes no time hitting a dropkick on Nimrod and knocking him onto the apron as well. Funky, Jama and CXW all go to work trying to knock OMX to the floor, but it’s not enough without the other two and he shoves them back, but not before clocking Nimrod and sending him to the ground.
*Second elimination: Stone Cold Nimrod.*
*Time for entrant #8: EVAN O'BRIEN!*

*Evan hurries to the ring and immediately enters the fray. OMX is still knocking heads and dominating once he re-enters the ring and EOB tries to stay clear of him by putting the fight to Tiger Sass. OMX meanwhile is fighting off Jama, Funky T and CXW all at once. There seems to be little forward momentum for the moment as the clock ticks down.

*Entrant #9: LORD MARCUS OF SASSINGTON!*

*A dapper British gent makes his way down to the ring, taking the time to wipe his feet before casually entering the ring. He knocks Evan over the top rope and to the apron. Tiger Sass shakes the hand of Lord Sassington and the two seem to be in cohesion together. Evan rolls back into the ring under the bottom rope while the Sass men are shaking hands. OMX charges them both and they’re waiting for it, double superkick! OMX falls down for the first time in the match and the Sass team seem to be in control now. Funky T runs at them and gets hit with a double hiptoss. Jama takes a double backbody toss and CXW feels the pain of a double suplex.*

*Entrant #10: ROBMAYN!*

*The mysterious Lucha Robmayn bounds to the ring, hops onto the apron and leaps over the ropes, crossbody blocking onto Tiger Sass and Lord Sassington. They both go down with him and he rolls to his feet. CXW is on his feet and holding his back, Robmayn leaps onto his shoulders from behind, spins around and rolls him into a hurricanrana all the way over the top rope and to the floor.*
*Third Elimination: CandyXWrapper.*

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:03 am

*The two men of Sass are back on their feet just as Robmayn is pulling himself back in to the ring. They doubleteam him and beat him down to the ground, continuing to work him over with stomps, completely unaware that OMX was back up. X grabs them both by the head and knocks their noggins together, sending them in separate directions.*

*Entrant #11: TOM VAN STONE!*

*A surprise entrant, the legendary Tom Van Stone! TVS is wearing an ‘I’m a Paul Nemer Guy’ shirt as he walks down to the ring in a sardonic manner. TVS steps through the ropes and orders OMX to toss himself out. X shakes his head angrily and grabs TVS by the head, tossing him from corner to corner across the ring. He takes a running start at TVS, but TVS slips out of the ring by going underneath the bottom rope. OMX hits the turnbuckle full force and tumbles halfway out. The combined efforts of Jama, Funky T and Robmayn help him go the rest of the way!*
*Fourth Elimination: One Man X*
*Quick high fives between the three of them before the Sass men regroup and go after the three. TVS is staying on the outside, crouched to the side of the commentary table.*

*Entrant #12: SILENT BOB!*

*The veteran of the ring marches towards the ring and wastes no time going after the Sass pair. It’s now four on two, with Funky and Bob cornering Tiger Sass and Jama and Robmayn taking the fight to Sassington. EOB tries to help out but TVS is in the ring again and clobbers him from behind. TVS is raining down blows on Evan until Silent Bob comes to the rescue. Bob drives TVS into a corner and mudhole stomps him down and TVS rolls from the ring again when Bob is finished putting the boots to him.*

*Entrant #13: ISRS4LIFE!*

*The happy-go-lucky Isrs bounds to the ring. He bolts through the ropes and hits a big shoulder tackle on Funky T, sending him flying. Isrs riles up the crowd and takes a running start into the corner where Lord Sassington is dazed. Avalanche splash on him and Isrs goes back to getting the crowd going. TVS has snuck back into the ring and he tries sneak attacking Isrs from behind, the attack does little to Isrs and he turns and hits a kick to the midsection. Isrs grabs TVS by the head for a DDT, he hits the Bitch That on TVS! The crowd goes wild! While this is going on, Tiger Sass and Jama have been battling the whole time in a corner, Tiger Sass seems to have Jama on the ropes and is trying to dump him to the outside, Jama tumbles onto the apron and clutches the bottom rope. Tiger Sass is about to start kicking him but Isrs grabs him by the back of the mas and tries to throw him out of the ring. Tiger Sass lands on the apron as the clock hits zero.*

*Entrant #14: BIOTIC ZOMBIE!*

*The kid known as BZ is taking his time heading to the ring. He’s stomping and angry that he drew “Stupid number fourteen! I’m screwed!” as he puts it. He reaches the ring and shouts to the crowd “I might as well get this stupid match over with!” He climbs into the ring and is immediately met with a European uppercut by Lord Sassington. BZ fights back with desperate lefts and rights as he forces his way into the melee. TVS is back up, he finds Isrs trying to eliminate Funky T and stops the attempt with a forearm across the back. Isrs turns to face him and is met with TVS pointing a finger in his face, yelling “You annoy the shit out of me!” Isrs is undaunted and grabs TVS by the head and trunks and tosses him clear out of the ring!*
*Fifth Elimination: TVS*
*Tiger Sass adds his strength to Lord Sassington’s effort to eliminate BZ, but BZ is fighting like a caged animal to stay in this. The clock works its way down to zero and the next entrant’s music hits.*

*Entrant #15: “THE MAN IN GREY” STIGSY

*A very puzzled looking Stigsy stands on the entrance way. “This is a good spot to start at.” He shouts at seemingly himself before his sunny disposition flips to angry “NO, IT IS TERRIBLE!” He screams before adding “I’M A TWEENER, THIS IS SO CONFUSING, WHO AM I? WHAT AM I?” He slides into the ring still trying to figure out his identity conundrum and doesn’t’ even notice that a match seems to be going on all around him. Bob catches him off guard and ushers him right back out the way he came with a clotheslines.*
*Sixth Elimination: Stigsy*
*Funky T is teetering on the ropes, Lord Sassington and Tiger Sass nearly have him out, but they’re just short. Jama rushes over and tries to toss all three of them at once! Funky T goes tumbling first with Lord Sassington following close after. Tiger Sass manages to hang on once more.*
*Seventh Elimination: Funkmaster T*
*Eighth Elimination: Lord Marcus of Sassington*

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:57 am

*Countdown clock is on the screen while Tiger Sass is clinging to the bottom rope while Jama pushes on him with his boot. The wily BZ comes out of the corner that the Sass team left him and tries to strike at Jama, he knocks him into the adjacent corner and tries to get the elimination as our next entrant is revealed.*

*Entrant #16: SCXIAO!*

*The Swedish Ambassador to WVW is next out. He flips off the crowd no less than three times before hitting the ring. The crowd are firmly booing him for that as he takes to the match and makes a beeline for the veteran Bob. He drives Bob to the ropes and tries to get an elimination, BZ, who had been trying to get rid of Jama, joins in with SCX and the two try to work him out of the ring. It’s Bob that’s clinging to the rope now, but seemingly out of nowhere is EOB to the rescue. EOB grabs BZ from behind and hits a backbody drop. Bob manages to fight SCX off and tumble to the apron and back in. SCX stumbles backwards into EOB lifts SCX up onto his shoulders in a face forward position and hits him with the Director’s Chair Drop. EOB has no time to revel in what he’s done as Robmayn is delivering blows before he can get up. Clock ticks down all the while.*

*Entrant #17: THE LYONTAMER*

*Tamer hurries down to the ring to help his tag team partner EOB out. A big Brogue Kick takes Robmayn out of the picture for the moment. Having noticed who helped him out of the bind, EOB takes a second to high five Tamer before the two turn their attention on a now standing BZ and give him the old heave-ho up and over the top rope to the floor.*
*Ninth Elimination: Biotic Zombie*
“NOOOOO!” Shouts BZ as he throws a tantrum and slaps the safety mats outside the ring. “Stupid number fourteen! Why me?!” He continues to shout as the referee’s direct him away from the ringside area.

*Entrant #18: REDFORD YELLOWSMITH*

*The resident attorney of WVW is out next, briefcase to hand. Red darts into the ring and tosses the briefcase to the first person he sees, who happens to be Robmayn. The lucha sensation catches the case and looks confused for all of a second before Redford dropkicks it into his face. The case is back in Red’s hands and he brings it down hard over Bob’s back, Isrs comes charging and takes the case to the head, sending him into the ropes. Red drops the case and hits a second dropkick, this time on Isrs and it’s enough to take him up and over to the floor.*
*Tenth Elimination: Isrs4Life*
*Isrs takes the loss in stride, glancing to the crowd with a shrug, adding “Ah, that’s okay, it was getting to be a Full House in there and I’m too much of a Fresh Prince for that scene. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a diet soda and a cheese pizza with my name on it to eat.”

meta
Title Contender

Post by meta » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:34 am

*munches popcorn waiting for the next episode*

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:51 pm

This thread just got more awesome.

“What a strange girl you are. Flung out of space.....”

TheLyontamer

Post by TheLyontamer » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:09 pm

Oh yes! The Irish duo is bringing the house down!

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:40 pm

Imma gonna win.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:46 pm

*The commentators remind the viewers at home that ten men have now been eliminated, eight are still in the ring and twelve more are yet to enter. They also take the time to point out that Jama, who entered at number two, is still in the match.*

*Back to the action they commentators go, and we see Redford has the briefcase again. He takes a swing at LyonTamer, who ducks the attempt. The stumbling Redford falls right into EOB’s hands where he’s disarmed of the briefcase. EOB chucks it out of the ring where it can do no more damage.*

*Entrant #19: EL HIJO DEL SASS*

*The next entrant is another Lucha and he goes after the first quickly, hitting a running headscissors hastily. Robmayn goes rolling towards a corner. El Hijo follows him in, dropkicking Robmayn face first into the turnbuckle. Robmayn is down, lying abreast of the turnbuckle. El Hijo runs in, springboards his legs out for a corner elbow drop, but he lands squarely on the shoulder of Silent Bob who stepped in at the last second. Bob takes El Hijo to the ropes and tries to dump him out, but El Hijo grabs the ropes with both hands and holds on for dear life. Tiger Sass comes to his rescue with a kick to the back of Bob’s knee, dropping him down to it. El Hijo slinks back to the relative safety of the middle of the ring. Tiger Sass shouts something in Japanese at Bob and takes a step back for a running kick, he moves in, Bob puts a shoulder into Tiger Sass and lifts him over the top rope and straight down to the floor.*
*Eleventh Elimination: Tiger Sass*
*Tiger Sass is none too thrilled at the outcome, but as the commentators point out, he lasted for quite some time, having come in at #6. Tiger Sass is being pointed out when the buzzer goes off for the next entrant.*

*Entrant #20: MR. MORRISON*

*The assistant to Greg McNeish is up next. He’s in no hurry to get to the ring and seems to be more interested in whatever is on his clipboard. He removes his sport coat and lays it and the clipboard in a corner before finally making his way into the ring. With the sleeves of his, nice, white shirt rolled up, Mr. Morrison looks as ready as he’s going to be, if not a little nervous. Robmayn sees the new entrant and decides to test that nervousness, he tries for a rolling headscissors, he’s up, but Morrison is ready for it and goes backwards to the ropes and dumps Robmayn out!
*Twelfth Elimination: Robmayn*
*The rest of the ring looks shocked that a man who they thought was merely an assistant to a wrestler is in fact one himself. Tamer tries for a punch, it’s caught, short-arm clothesline by Morrison. Evan tries a charge, he’s caught and spinebustered straight down. SCX comes running, scoopslam for him. Morrison is on fire at the moment. Armdrag for Bob when he comes looking. Redford attacks from behind, but Morrison pivots his hip and gets a hiptoss on him. Morrison is running the ring at the moment and doesn’t seem to be paying attention to the dwindling timer on the jumbotron.*

*Entrant #21: JEAN SASSEAU*

*Another new entrant who seems to be aligned with yet-to-enter Captain Sass. Jean Sasseau approaches the ring wearing a Quebec Nordiques jersey and similarly coloured tights bearing the Fleur-de-lis. He shouts at the crowd in a heavy Quebecois accent while slowly heading for the ring. Once there and with his hockey jersey removed and carefully folded, he walks around the ring until he’s to Morrison’s back. With a stealthy slide under the ropes, he jumps forward and connects with a chopblock to the back of the knee. Morrison goes down and Jean Sasseau starts stomping, El Hijo Del Sass joins him and Morrison is trapped beneath the flurry of boots. Jama to the rescue, but the pair of Sassers in the ring quickly beat him down too, El Hijo whips him in, Jama returns, double flapjack on Jama and he is down and rolling to the ropes to relative safety. Morrison has seemingly and inadvertently done the work for Sasseau and El Hijo and now THEY rule the roost.*