The Book of 2015 - A New Japan Dream (Simulation)

Whether you're building a dream Wrestlemania, or writing 20 years worth of shows, share your creations with the world.
GooberBM
VIP Member

Re: The Book of 2015 - A New Japan Dream (Simulation)

Post by GooberBM » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:58 pm

And Sujimagun vs. The Friendly Gaijin for Sujimagun's perfect record~!

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:30 am

Super Junior Tag League
Day Five Puroresu Elite Week 4 October

A Block: Sujimagun - Seiya Sanada & YAMATO vs. Forever Hooligans - Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov
Romero (7:31) via Contract Killer on YAMATO
And Sujimagun, unceremoniously, has their perfect record snapped by the Forever Hooligans and they handle their loss with the amount of poise and grace you'd expect
Rating: A

A Block: The Bravados - Lance & Harlem vs. Jushin Liger & Tiger Mask
Lance (11:55) via Gentlemen's Agreement on Liger
In the A Block Decision Match, the Jr. Tag champs prove their worth by getting the win and advancing

B Block: WWE - Cody Runnels & Naofumi Yamamoto vs. KUSHIDA & BARBARO
KUSHIDA (10:15) via Moonlight Express on Naofumi
KUSHIDA is on a roll, carrying his team into a semi-final spot that they lock up with this upset over the WWE's Runnels & Naofumi
Rating: B+

B Block: Chris Hero & El Generico vs. TAKA Michinoku & Taichi
Taichi (9:53) via Jage Koroshi on Hero
And all Hero & Generico have to do is work together and beat TAKA and Taichi, and Hero's need to...be the Hero backfires as he forces his way into the match while Generico is cooking, but gets left hanging when the numbers game overtakes him, and without Bullet Club there to run interference, Hero dies
Rating: A*

6 Man Tag Match: Tempest - Kazuchika Okada, Kota Ibushi & Yujiro Takahashi vs. Gorilla Warfare - Togi Makabe, Hirooki Goto & Tomoaki Honma
Draw (15:00)
Both teams are in top form as they prepare for their tag team title match and it shows here, as 15 minutes are not enough time to distinguish the two

6 Man Tag Match: WWE - Giant Bernard & The Fatus vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano
Bernard (12:47) via Bernard Driver on Ishii
Bernard pays Nakamura back for his win in the first match by taking out his usual tag partner

Final Rating: A*

Final Day Standings
A Block
Sujimagun - 6 Points (3-1) (A Block Winner)
The Bravado Brothers - 6 points (3-1) (A Block Second Place)
Liger & Tiger Mask - 4 Points (2-2)
Forever Hooligans - 4 Points (2-2)
Toshusai & Yamabe - 0 Points (0-4)

B Block
KUSHIDA & BARBARO - 4 Points (3-1) (B Block Winner)
WWE - 6 Points (3-1) (B Block Second Place)
Hero & Generico - 4 Points (2-2)
Ricochet & Pac - 2 Points (1-3)
Taichi & TAKA - 2 Points (1-3)

And with the Block phase complete, the Super Juniors Tag League Finals is all set and here is the full schedule:

Super Junior Tag League Finals
Sunday Week 4 October Nippon Budokan

(1) 8 Man Tag Match: Ricochet, Pac & Forever Hooligans - Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov vs. TAKA Michinoku, Taichi, Jushin LIger & Tiger Mask
(2) Super Junior Tag League Semi-Final Match: B Block Winner vs. A Block 2nd Place (KUSHIDA & BARBARO vs. The Bravados)
(3) Super Junior Tag League Semi-Final Match: A Block Winner vs. B Block 2nd Place (Sanada & YAMATO vs. Runnels & Yamamoto)
(4) 6 Man Tag Match: Tempest - Yujiro Takahashi, Kenny Omega & Gedo vs. Bullet Club - Chris Hero, Bad Luck Fale, & DOC Gallows
(5) 8 Man Tag Match: Sujimagun - Satoshi Kojima, Minoru Suzuki, Kaz Hayashi (W-1) & Taiyo Kea (AJPW) vs. Yuji Nagata, El Generico, Manabu Nakanishi & Captain New Japan
(6) IWGP Tag Team Title Match: (67th Champions) Tempest - Kazuchika Okada & Kota Ibushi vs. (Challengers) Gorilla Warfare - Hirooki Goto & Togi Makabe
Fourth Defense
(7) Super Junior Tag League Final Match

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jama7301

Post by Jama7301 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:16 pm

FOREVAH with the Upset, and KUSHIDA and Racehorse advance to the semis, along with Hero's hubris getting the best of him.

Fun times had by all.

Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Post by Greg_McNeish » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:24 pm

(1) 8 Man Tag Match: Ricochet, Pac & Forever Hooligans - Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov vs. TAKA Michinoku, Taichi, Jushin LIger & Tiger Mask
Because bias.

(2) Super Junior Tag League Semi-Final Match: B Block Winner vs. A Block 2nd Place (KUSHIDA & BARBARO vs. The Bravados)
I didn't expect KUSHIDA and the luchador to make it this far. I certainly don't expect them to eliminate the reigning champions.

(3) Super Junior Tag League Semi-Final Match: A Block Winner vs. B Block 2nd Place (Sanada & YAMATO vs. Runnels & Yamamoto)
Believe in the Shield. Er... WWE.

(4) 6 Man Tag Match: Tempest - Yujiro Takahashi, Kenny Omega & Gedo vs. Bullet Club - Chris Hero, Bad Luck Fale, & DOC Gallows
Bullet Club's big guys don't get much love. I'm not ending that today.

(5) 8 Man Tag Match: Sujimagun - Satoshi Kojima, Minoru Suzuki, Kaz Hayashi (W-1) & Taiyo Kea (AJPW) vs. Yuji Nagata, El Generico, Manabu Nakanishi & Captain New Japan
Sujimagun's heavies lose to an unofficial Blue Justice Army? Forget about it.

(6) IWGP Tag Team Title Match: (67th Champions) Tempest - Kazuchika Okada & Kota Ibushi vs. (Challengers) Gorilla Warfare - Hirooki Goto & Togi Makabe
Fourth Defense
Okada's got bigger plans for Wrestle Kingdom than the Tag titles. This was the team that I'd figured would take them in September, until the Gorilla got hurt. Time to bring it home.

(7) Super Junior Tag League Final Match (The Bravados vs. Runnels & Yamamoto)
I hadn't expected to do this, but fuck it. Champs to win the tournament. #SweaterVests

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:26 pm

KUSHIDA and BARBARO to the semi-finals! Now they just have to beat the Bravados and I predict Sanada and YAMATO and they take home the League.

Tempest and Gorilla go to a standstill, A* draw.

Ishii found out that A Weekend at Bernie's isn't a trip down comedy lane.

That's a show right there.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:34 pm

Because team old guys.

(2) Super Junior Tag League Semi-Final Match: B Block Winner vs. A Block 2nd Place KUSHIDA & BARBARO vs. The Bravados
I stuck behind them this long, I'm in it for the long haul now.

(3) Super Junior Tag League Semi-Final Match: A Block Winner vs. B Block 2nd Place Sanada & YAMATO vs. Runnels & Yamamoto
Believe in the power of having ones name in ALL CAPS.

I'm not ending their love deficiency either.

Sierra. Uniform. Juliet. India. Mike. Alpha. Golf. Uniform. November: Sujimagun

Fourth Defense
Nothing would please me more than shouting RAAAAIIINNMAAAAKEEEERR, but Greg makes a compelling case.

(7) Super Junior Tag League Final Match KUSHIDA & BARBARO vs. Sanada & YAMATO
Once again, stuck with them this long. That and BOTH of their members capitalize their names. Sanada is too cool for school for that, and his arrogance will be his downfall.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:38 pm

I demand that you spell that out every time you predict a Sujimagun victory.

I also like that it's arrogance to NOT capitalise your name.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:51 pm

That spelling is undeniably amazing

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Super Junior Tag League Finals
Nippon Budokan - Attendance: 12,300

Liger (7:55) via La Magistral Hold on Koslov

KUSHIDA (10:44) via Moonlight Express on Lance
The semi-finals begin with an upset as the IWGP Jr. Tag champs fall to the strong run by KUSHIDA and BARBARO who make a shocking entry in the finals
Rating: B

Yamamoto (8:37) via Mafia Kick on Sanada
Sujimagun has been so focused on the Bullet Club that they have forgotten about the dominant invading group and they pay for that as April Lee provides the distraction that lets Yamamoto get the killing blow on Sanada

Intermission

Sexy Time with Mr. R Rating: Featuring Yujiro trying to court April Lee until she tells him she's seeing Sadatake, who just happens to be passing by. Enraged, Yujiro goes after while April sneaks away mischevously
Rating: B-

Nakamura & Yano vs. Nagata & Makabe in a TCG battle

Bullet Club PSA: Featuring Devitt, Anderson, Hero, Gallows & Fale telling you to fall in line and get....(wait for it)

Review Matches 2 & 3: SJ Tag League Semi-finals: Jado, Millano Collection AT & Chono talk about Sujimagun's dropping their last two matches to fall right out of the tournament and KUSHIDA's run to the finals with BARBARO

Preview Matches 5 & 6: Looking at Sujimagun and what they bring to the table as a unit; IWGP Tag Title Match: They quickly break down the history of Kojimagun begetting Suzukigun and the two coming together after years as rivals to rid New Japan of all forces that would oppose them, then a quick look at Tempest vs. Gorilla Warfare, the aborted match in September and who that could give the biggest benefit to with a month longer to prepare

REEEEEEEEEEEEEAL

Preview Main Event: SJ Tag League Finals: The trio talk about WWE's juniors, who came into New Japan and controlled the tag titles last year, BARBARO providing good support, and KUSHIDA being reborn since the end of the Time Splitters and what the future is going to hold for him, whether he wins or loses here tonight

Hero (9:36) via Deathblow on Omega
When this match was 3 on 3, Tempest hung in tight with Bullet Club, but the difference is that Bullet Club's full forces were available to them, while Tempest was not at full strength and after interference from Devitt & Anderson, Omega is exposed and killed by Your Hero and Mine

Suzuki (10:45) via Gotch-Style Piledriver on Generico
Sujimagun might not have advanced in the Super Junior Tag League, but it appears to be all apart of their plan as Sanada and YAMATO divebomb Nakanishi and Nagata on the outside and Suzuki and Kea are able to dominate Nagata and Generico until Suzuki hits the killshot

Fourth Defense
Okada (21:41) via Rainmaker on Goto
Tempest isn't done holding the IWGP Tag Titles, and Okada's Golden Age is not to be deterred as he once again makes Goto feel the power of Tempest's wave crash down on him, via a Rainmaker

(7) Super Junior Tag League Final Match: (KUSHIDA & BARBARO vs. Runnels & Yamamoto)
Runnels (15:11) via Beautiful Disaster on BARBARO
Try as the underdogs might, there will be no Cinderella finish as the clock strikes 12 on the Stylized juniors, and the WWE brings home another major achievement, as the winners of the 2015 Super Juniors Tag League

Final Rating: A

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:35 pm

I got brutalised on my predictions. Guess I wasn't REEEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLL enough.

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:42 pm

So, is anyone doubting that Okada may become a double champion? Because I'm done betting against the Golden Age.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:14 am

I suppose the World Tag League winner could get their title shot at New Beginning, since Okada'll be busy righting ALL da wrongs. Or, you know, Tempest could win the Tag League....

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:27 am

He's like a man possessed right now.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:29 am

Yes, you'd almost think he were some sort of violent storm.

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer

Post by Jama7301 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 am

A whirling dervish of disaster

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Betting pool results:

1.) Greg and I both got this one right. (1-1)

2.) I correctly picked KUSHIDA/BARBARO (2-1)

3.) Greg correctly picked WWE (2-2)

4.) Neither of us picked the winning team (2-2)

5.) Both of us correctly picked Sujimagun (3-3)

6.) Neither of us picked Tempest (3-3)

7.) Greg and I at least predicted one of the finalists each, and that's worth a point, but neither of us picked Runnels and Yamamoto to win, so we tied for the final score: 4-4.

Fantastic show. Believe in the Sujimagun.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Yeah, Greg's lost faith in his boy Tatsu came back to bite him hard on that one

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:45 pm

'Twas hardly without reason, though.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:09 pm

Yes, but believing in spite of all that is pretty much what faith is. Nucks doesn't let my CONSTANT teasing of KUSHIDA stop him from believing in the Time Splitter

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:25 pm

I fight my faith battles elsewhere.