overeem and chun le in ufc....what do u say??

Discuss sports leagues, put together fantasy leagues, brag about your team winning a championship, etc.
T-Rex
Developmental Talent

overeem and chun le in ufc....what do u say??

Post by T-Rex » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:40 pm

What do you guys think about Allistar ovreem and chung le....they are both superstars in MMA but have never been tested in the UFC..now that overeem is fightin brock lensnar and chun le is going against wanderli silva...what do you guys think of the match up??
' and the winner by disqualification is.....T-REX"

gutterhippo
VIP Member

Re: overeem and chun le in ufc....what do u say??

Post by gutterhippo » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Cung Le could be somewhat profitable in the UFC, but he's really not that active in MMA to justify them spending too much time and money on him. I'm guessing they're hoping Wanderlei gets the win here and re-establishes himself after his somewhat embarrassing loss to Leben. Further proof of them not wanting to put too much stock into Le, his original opponent was Vitor Belfort, who would've murdered him.

word life
Rookie

Post by word life » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Vitor got hurt a believe and wont have been ready in time for the fight but i do agree with you that Vitor would have put a savage beating on Cung. If Wand dosnt come out foolishly just trying to go blow for blow (his chin is shot) he wins this fight. Im pumped for the Reem to come to the UFC now we can see if the hype is real. I can see him fits with his striking or getting grounded n pounded into the canvas so thats a fun match up

starbucksaholic
VIP Member

Post by starbucksaholic » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:03 am

I like Overeem, I think he has that "it factor" to become mainstream for the heavyweights in the UFC. I also think Dana sees that in him too, cause he is testing him with a healthy Brock Lesnar in December, who is the mainstream guy of the Heavyweights, if not the UFC overall. That should be good fight.

About Cung Le, not know much.