Is the graphics forum really nessesary anymore?

Anything goes forum. Discuss Politics, school, family, whatever you want.
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Is the graphics forum really nessesary anymore?

Post by isrs4life » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:47 pm

After 6 post with no replies. What was I thinking to make a hall of fame thread for the people who did
are work on here i'm deleting the trophy I am imbarrased over my work that I put on with this thread.

Another attempt of me getting the graphics forum going again well graphics of fame really doesnt make
sense to me anymore well Hall of fame maybe but me a first to do this sort of thing sucks.

I am no artist I should give up on it I really didnt get much replies in this thread dam I wish I could edit
my post I really can if I would you would never see this sort of mess in one thread this is all really one drafty
post.

This draft thread really sucks I should make up a draft first before I start something like this I epicly failed on
this one.

I've got no replies from the famous members that i've said it's just a disaster for me in here.

Maybe one day I will make a good post on the graphics forum well this isn't it I failed to create a hall of fame
for this side of the forum I tryed finding rings but they are no good the trophy was edited by paint and I accidently
put a picture on here that was way to BIG I could rant about this but what can I do I cant edit my post I end up
with mistakes on here i'm not very pleased with some of my mistakes in the graphics forum it takes days to weeks maybe
even a month for someone to replie in this side of the forum I should give up even thow I could redo this thread but whats
the point it wont be posted in some of my thread titles never make sense I like photography maybe i'm not an artist but
I appriciate this graphics forum but no one comes in I wish it would be popular.

El Canuck seems to be the only guy making stuff which is good but he dont go into the graphics forum. the 3 people I said
use to but they dont anymore. I wish there were a few new members that did like art and the graphics forum there should
be a few artists in here I fail at getting this side of the forum going I've messed up the request side of the forum I've tryed
doing wallpaper request but it's an epic fail i've failed I really did fail with the graphics forum I wish I would give up on it
I dont know why I have heart for this side of the forum my post have been crappy I should stay away from art for a while.

I know pictures but art isnt my kind of thing I cant draw worth crap but like I said I apprieciated the members on this forum
who did art but they dont come in.

Why bother trying.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Oh my god how dum my thread is.

Post by isrs4life » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:47 am

Oh my god how dum my thread is
I've already asked this same question about a year ago
and
I got this replie back

from metallicamaniac
Nope, we thought it would be nifty to fight to get a graphics forum for a month because we can't stand graphics.

Krillin owned count: 1
I'm sure i get the same response back but I could always try.