Miami face eater

Anything goes forum. Discuss Politics, school, family, whatever you want.
metallicamaniac
Hall Of Famer

Miami face eater

Post by metallicamaniac » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 pm

So, what does everybody think of this? Was it drugs like bath salts that caused this? Was it a combination of mental illness and drugs? Or was it something more sinister? Is it also kind of odd that just this past month there have been multiple instances of cannibalism, flesh eating viruses, and unexplained rashes?

10 Signs of the Zombie Apocalypse

The above link takes you to a slideshow with links on each slide of the news reports. "Zombie apocalypse" might be a bit too crazy for reality, so look past the use of the word "zombie". At the core of the slideshow, which features brief explanations of the instances, is some weird behavior that all happened within a one month span.

My thoughts on the subject? Call me crazy, but I'm preparing myself for the worst. I just have a strange feeling some shit is about to go down. I hope I am wrong, but I'm heading to the shooting range. This last month just might be a precursor to something bigger. It's too crazy to just throw to the side as nothing and just blame drugs.
Dusk dismantled
Combustion's convergence with our existence
Dusk dismantled
We are the infinitesimal

Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member

Re: Miami face eater

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Drugs have caused people to do this before in the past though iirc. It's a terrible story, but clearly the person who was involved in this was not right mentally.

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

Legend_Killer
Mid Carder

Post by Legend_Killer » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Isn't this pretty common stuff in the States? :)

My first impression is that in those mugshots the criminals look very much alive.

BioticZombie
Legend

Post by BioticZombie » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:43 am

...Uh...
Image Image

metallicamaniac
Hall Of Famer

Post by metallicamaniac » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:36 am

It's pretty rare actually, for most of the world nowadays.
Dusk dismantled
Dusk dismantled
We are the infinitesimal

Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:54 am

Exactly, it's such a rare occurrence it's not worth predicting a zombie apocalypse over.

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

OneManX
Title Contender

Post by OneManX » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:04 pm

I got Crossbows at the ready...

Eff guns..

#YearOfTheBow
Co-Host of the WV Independent Roundtable

Master of Satsui no Hadou

ImageImage
YAO~!

metallicamaniac
Hall Of Famer

Post by metallicamaniac » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Red_And_Yellow wrote:Exactly, it's such a rare occurrence it's not worth predicting a zombie apocalypse over.
Can you understand though where those predicting it are coming from? I can. I've known many people who have done bath salts and never wanted to munch on people. I could understand if it happened somewhere with aboriginal tribes and whatnot, but five cases of cannibalistic activity in the last month, not including the Florida doctor who spewed blood at a cop and the New Jersey man who threw his own intestines at a couple cops, and this is a coincidence? It's so rare, but with there only being 24 confirmed cases in the US in it's history prior to the last month, and five in the last month? I can understand it.

I once again will not say zombie apocalypse, but something is happening. Might be the paranoid side of me coming out, but I'll defend myself if the need arises.
Dusk dismantled
Dusk dismantled
We are the infinitesimal

Legend_Killer
Mid Carder

Post by Legend_Killer » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:48 am

metallicamaniac wrote:
Red_And_Yellow wrote:Exactly, it's such a rare occurrence it's not worth predicting a zombie apocalypse over.
Can you understand though where those predicting it are coming from? I can. I've known many people who have done bath salts and never wanted to munch on people. I could understand if it happened somewhere with aboriginal tribes and whatnot, but five cases of cannibalistic activity in the last month, not including the Florida doctor who spewed blood at a cop and the New Jersey man who threw his own intestines at a couple cops, and this is a coincidence? It's so rare, but with there only being 24 confirmed cases in the US in it's history prior to the last month, and five in the last month? I can understand it.

I once again will not say zombie apocalypse, but something is happening. Might be the paranoid side of me coming out, but I'll defend myself if the need arises.
It's because zombies are everywhere now, on TV, in movies and video games etc. When these people snap they could be influenced from what they've seen.

I must prefer zombies from the eighties because all they did is dance in sync with Michael Jackson instead of eat people.

metallicamaniac
Hall Of Famer

Post by metallicamaniac » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:09 am

Committing murder and committing murder in the ways it's been committed in the last month are totally different things. I don't know how a movie can influence someone so much that when shot twice, all they do is turn to the cop, growl and continue eating...
Dusk dismantled
Dusk dismantled
We are the infinitesimal

Legend_Killer
Mid Carder

Post by Legend_Killer » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:18 am

metallicamaniac wrote:Committing murder and committing murder in the ways it's been committed in the last month are totally different things. I don't know how a movie can influence someone so much that when shot twice, all they do is turn to the cop, growl and continue eating...
Who knows man. If a guy is that kind of mind set who knows what influences them.

It's impossible for us to even comtemplate what set these guys off to do these things. Could be anything from movies to voices in their head to god knows what. One explaination isn't more plausable than another in these cases.

metallicamaniac
Hall Of Famer

Post by metallicamaniac » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:27 am

My point is, can you really explain all five away like that?

"Well, five random people became the news today, all druggies doing cannibalistic things. More on this story as it unfolds."

I understand possibly better than most here how depraved the human mind can get. I have taken into account mental illnesses, it just seems odd to me all these things happened within days of one another you know?
Dusk dismantled
Dusk dismantled
We are the infinitesimal

Robmayn
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: sRobXMayneZe

Post by Robmayn » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:03 am

I mean this is a foretold that people are fucking nuts and getting even nuttier.

DaddyEccentric
Legend

Post by DaddyEccentric » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:19 pm

I just think it could be a drug or something that was distributed around the same time and purchased by a bunch of random buyers and the consequences and incidents spread over a month

Malice
Mid Carder

Post by Malice » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:34 pm

I've taken some drugs before and I've taken them to the point of near insanity. So from experience, I can tell you this guy was probably out of his mind because he did so much. From what I've read, his high school classmates labeled him as a nice, normal guy. Drugs can do crazy things. That is why I no longer do any, save for the occasional joint.

I took too many mushrooms one time and I attempted to beat up all of my roommates and then I ran down the street naked like an ape. I tried to eat one of my roommates faces too. I don't remember any of it, but I was told that I did these things. When you're that drugged up you can't comprehend reality. It's kind of unexplainable. When hearing about this story I instantly thought of my experience, not that the drugs are related, but it's still a world of non-reality.

The story honestly didn't surprise me. If you have ever seen a man on PCP, it's downright frightening. You basically turn into the Incredible Hulk. No fear, no regret, no regard. You just run on adrenaline and become pretty devolved. Probably explains the man's ability to absorb so many bullets and his growling.

Regarding zombies... ummm, no. You guys are on bath salts if you think that. ;)
LORDmalice.
The IWC marks out for me.