Pop/Soda flavours?

Anything goes forum. Discuss Politics, school, family, whatever you want.
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Pop/Soda flavours?

Post by isrs4life » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:52 pm

I'm looking to change what I drink for pop. At least a tad bit anyway! I do like drinking diiet coke but what are some good
different flavours that are also available in most parts of Canada?

I havn't really been eyeing on the other coke products or pepsi products that are out there but tommorow I may take a look.

Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Re: Pop/Soda flavours?

Post by Greg_McNeish » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:00 am

DR PEPPER~!

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:28 am

I remember trying Dr. Pepper twice before and I didn't care for the taste of it.

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:37 am

Dr Pepper doesn't care for the taste of YOU.

OneManX
Title Contender

Post by OneManX » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:52 am

A&W Best Cream Coda ever.... FUCKING EVER!!!!
Co-Host of the WV Independent Roundtable

Master of Satsui no Hadou

ImageImage
YAO~!

BioticZombie
Legend

Post by BioticZombie » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:27 am

Greg_McNeish wrote:DR PEPPER~!

This.

My hometown is the origin of Dr. Pepper, interesting fact, you're welcome, Canada.
Image Image

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:48 am

If I catch a virus that turns me into a zombie, from drinking Dr Pepper...

You know what? Still worth it.

#Delicious
#JustDelicious

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:33 am

Either Faygo Red Pop (Strawberry Flavored), Faygo Grape (My mom's favorite), or Wild Cherry Pepsi are what I drink when I want pop.

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Big slim wrote:Faygo Grape (My mom's favorite)
Oh, I've tryed that one while I was in Detroit after one of those red hot dogs I remember some nice black girls selling.

Chrissy Benny Wah
Legend

Post by Chrissy Benny Wah » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:22 pm

This one is a no-brainer. Don't drink soda. It's unhealthy, it's addictive, bad for your teeth, tastes like shit, makes you crash.

Drink water. Eat bananas.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:30 pm

I've taken on a policy of avoiding soda when I can, and opting for water instead. If I do happen to have one, I limit myself to one can per day. I drink my can and I want another? Too bad, waterin' it up. The biggest upside I've seen to this is that I sleep far better. I also find I have far better focus, and it's far easier to maintain a good weight and shape. Very beneficial, overall.

I'm willing to bet that if legislation were to pass banning anyone under 12 from consuming soda you'd see a huge drop in the number of ADD and ADHD diagnosis'. There's so much sugar in just one can of pop that for a child that would have to be enough to get a sugar high, not to mention the caffeine in Colas. I mean, you give a kid a glass or a can of soda and tell them to sit down and do their homework, it's not going to happen; and their little minds can't process that they're as high on sugar as Willie Nelson is on pot, all they know is that they wanna go fuckin' nuts.

Also; Faygo (never cared for it) and A&W Cream soda (fantastic, next time I'm stateside I'll totally use my one can for the day on one these) are not available in Canada. Before Slim throws out Vernors, it's only available in Canada at Windsor, Ontario as far as I know though. I'm sure other Canadian towns bordering Michigan might have them.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

TheLyontamer

Post by TheLyontamer » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:38 pm

I drink 4-5 glasses of diet cola per day. Can't help it. If I'm relaxing, watching TV, reading the forum, or something else of the sort, I like to have something to drink. I find water vile.

On the plus side, I don't drink tea, coffee, or alcohol, so I guess it balances out in that sense.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:53 pm

Yipes, Diet Cola is as bad for you as regular, they replace the sugar with aspartame, which is not good for the body at all.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:19 pm

El Canuck wrote:Yipes, Diet Cola is as bad for you as regular, they replace the sugar with aspartame, which is not good for the body at all.
I may not drink Coca Cola diet all the time!!

But I don't mind getting cheap brands such as Wal-Marts Great Value or Atlantic Superstars PC stuff

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:23 pm

I accually picked up 2 different kinds of pop tonight
and they were called:
Fizz Tastique
and
Grape but not Faygo Grape but the pc flavour sure I know Faygo Grape is way much better but PCs is ok
and I havn't mind drinking Grape Pop in the past.

RatedRSuperstar
Hall Of Famer

Post by RatedRSuperstar » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Greg_McNeish wrote:DR PEPPER~!
/thread

Cool people vote in the Best of the Best Tournament on the Member Games forum, I hear.

BioticZombie
Legend

Post by BioticZombie » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:52 am

Wait, is Tea worse than Soda?

I drink that more than anything, honestly.
Image Image

metallicamaniac
Hall Of Famer

Post by metallicamaniac » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:08 am

El Canuck wrote:I've taken on a policy of avoiding soda when I can, and opting for water instead. If I do happen to have one, I limit myself to one can per day. I drink my can and I want another? Too bad, waterin' it up. The biggest upside I've seen to this is that I sleep far better. I also find I have far better focus, and it's far easier to maintain a good weight and shape. Very beneficial, overall.
Yeah, I was diagnosed with gastritis, so I quit drinking soda and am losing weight like crazy.
Dusk dismantled
Combustion's convergence with our existence
Dusk dismantled
We are the infinitesimal

gutterhippo
VIP Member

Post by gutterhippo » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:44 am

El Canuck wrote:I'm willing to bet that if legislation were to pass banning anyone under 12 from consuming soda you'd see a huge drop in the number of ADD and ADHD diagnosis'. There's so much sugar in just one can of pop that for a child that would have to be enough to get a sugar high, not to mention the caffeine in Colas. I mean, you give a kid a glass or a can of soda and tell them to sit down and do their homework, it's not going to happen; and their little minds can't process that they're as high on sugar as Willie Nelson is on pot, all they know is that they wanna go fuckin' nuts.
Sorry, I just couldn't let this go. The 'Sugar Causes ADHD' myth has been thoroughly debunked by this point, and banning soda would have the same effect on kids' ADHD as it would on their hair color (read: ADHD is largely heritable). Not that I don't agree that we should get rid of sodas in schools, but there's no real reason to believe that this would lead to any decline in the number of kids diagnosed with ADHD.

As for soda, I rarely drink it just because I don't like how my teeth feel sticky afterwards. But, since moving to Texas, I have to say that I've become a fan of Big Red. I'm not sure what other states have it, but if you're a fan of cheap red cream soda, give it a try.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:30 am

Ok... I tryed a couple of sipps of PC - Centrois Fizz well before I gave you the french name of it but
dam it and yeeek... It was the groses pop I have a drank in my life... Dam I just felt like I wasted a dollar
but at least it was on sale.

What it accually contains is Lemon and Redish Grape.