Introduction Thread

Anything goes forum. Discuss Politics, school, family, whatever you want.
lukasthebutcher
Curtain Jerker

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by lukasthebutcher » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Hey guys, The Butcher here! Just saying hey to everyone and hoping i can become a regular visitor here!

DevilsAdvocate
Mid Carder

Post by DevilsAdvocate » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Finally! DevilsAdvocate has come BACK....TO....WRES...TLE....VIEW!

Thank you, Paul, for all your help getting my account straightened out. I'm gonna try and make this a regular thing again. I appreciate it. I promise not to call Bret Hart a whiner for a month. :D
"They hurt you at home and they hit you at school/They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool/Till you're so fucking crazy you can't follow their rules.-John Lennon

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:08 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:Finally! DevilsAdvocate has come BACK....TO....WRES...TLE....VIEW!

Thank you, Paul, for all your help getting my account straightened out. I'm gonna try and make this a regular thing again. I appreciate it. I promise not to call Bret Hart a whiner for a month. :D
Thats nice well I will see u in 5-Months, lol.

DevilsAdvocate
Mid Carder

Post by DevilsAdvocate » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:57 pm

LOL...Cobra wasn't so bad
"They hurt you at home and they hit you at school/They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool/Till you're so fucking crazy you can't follow their rules.-John Lennon

Jack345
Curtain Jerker

Post by Jack345 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Hello everyone. I am Jack a new member to this forum. I hope i will enjoy my stay here with you guys. Thanks!

Lurch
Curtain Jerker
Twitter: dudejmmp

Post by Lurch » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Hey y'all. I am Jared, or Lurch. Whichever. I've never been active in the forums (had an old acct but I'm switching my handle around on most sites so I went ahead and did it here.) I've been very active on the comments area at the bottom of the articles on Wrestleview. Particularly today when I posted a nice fair review of Bob McGee's column, "As I see it: 2011 Year-end awards" when I basically called it incredibly biased junk. Anyways, I look forward to being a part of the boards, finally, and talking to y'all.

KimJongIl
Developmental Talent

Post by KimJongIl » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Hi all

I'm KimJongIl, brand new member.

My favourite wrestler is Mick Foley.

I'm hoping i can make a good contribution to the board

Moonlight

Post by Moonlight » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:49 pm

I've been here for 4 years, I just don't have much to say. I'm just a little guy. Worked for PPW back in the early '70s.

Mini Bennett
VIP Member
Twitter: IAmLordBennett

Post by Mini Bennett » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Good to see some new blood coming in over the new year. Welcome KimJongIl (is it really you?) & Lurch. Hopefully you guys stick around.

Get to posting! :)

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jama7301

Post by Jama7301 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Hello, first time visiting this forum, so I thought I'd sign up and see what's all the commotion.

Hope to see ya around.

eobversion1

Post by eobversion1 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Welcome!

“What a strange girl you are. Flung out of space.....”

Porthos
Developmental Talent

Post by Porthos » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:43 am

Hi all! This is more of a re-introduction, as I've been gone for about 6 years. I was happy to discover today that not only is the forum still here, but quite a few of the regulars are still here as well. I've seen a lot of familiar names in my browsing today. :) Anyway, I'm Jennifer, 30 years old, married, wrestling fan since 1998, and my favorite at the moment is CM Punk.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:52 pm

My name is Isrs4life i've been around for years. I always have the time to be on the forum.
We havn't had any new members all year it's pretty sad for this forum.
I think the newest guy is Nightwatchmen other then that I wish we got
some new faces in here it would pick things up.

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Hi, I'm Little Jimmy, I just joined. I'm shy. Anyone wanna be my friend?

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:38 pm

Little Jimmy wrote:Hi, I'm Little Jimmy, I just joined. I'm shy. Anyone wanna be my friend?
From a time you left to a year that you been coming
on more actively you became a hall of fame rookie.
just in over a years time.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Hi, my name is Andrew and I am an alcoholic

Actually I rarely drink. Long story involving waking up in the garden of a house I didn't recognise half a mile away from the house of the friend I had been to the night before.

I'm a couple of weeks into being 23 (and isrs didn't wish me happy birthday, I'm still hurt) and currently focusing on psychology studies and have finished one college course on social sciences and humanities and will be attending university one year from now to study applied psychology with the goal of one day being a counsellor, specifically to children if possible.

I gots into mah 'rasslin when I was 9 years old. I came downstairs one day and saw Stone Cold and The Rock fighting on a bridge and The Rock tossing Austin into the river below. I thought it was the craziest thing I'd ever seen, but the week after that my sister was watching it again and this time The Rock was holding a funeral for Austin, only for Austin to drive into the arena in a monster truck and toss the rock into the dug up hole. I've rarely missed a show (or failed to follow the product) since.

I play games, I laugh with my friends and I drive my girlfriend and family crazy by being a real life troll (the loveable kind). When my girlfriend first entered my room, she noticed that I had no curtains (don't ask why I don't have curtains). Naturally she did ask, and I convinced her that our house was broken into and that I caught the people who did it and in a moment of panic, they took the first thing they could find. My girlfriend isn't silly either, she's studying to be a teacher. I've also convinced people that I lost my car.

I like to describe myself as "seriously unserious" and then follow it up by saying seriously. I'd like to think I portray this attitude online. I don't use fancy usernames regardless of where I am and I never pretend to be anything that I'm not. I'm AndyF (because it's shorter and catchier to say than AndrewF) eveywhere on the net.

I'm all about having fun and I can somehow see humour in almost every single situation, almost to a fault. I've had my share of smacked wrists for trying to be funny at inappropriate times. I'm also a damn good (and very manly) listener, which is why I'll be the best counsellor ever bro.

I also have terrible genetics, but I'm still sexy as hell

#hairline
#irishskin
#wenttospainfortwoweeksandcamehomewhiter

Picture is too big to post here, so here's a link to a picture of me and my girl taken in South America.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 1280_o.jpg

Coincidentally, she's from South America.

I also changed my Avatar picture, it now portrays a gif of Carlito and Mr. Kennedy tipping over a ladder with Shelton Benjamin on it, causing him to land outside the ring on another ladder, bending it in half, just as isrs asked. You owe me a card with money now.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Post by Greg_McNeish » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:22 pm

That was undoubtedly a cool story, bro.

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:34 pm

oh someone once told me it was awful to say something like that and I did
sorry for not wishing you a happy birthday I at times dont get what f1 stands
for in your name.

but I sent you a nice message with some thought ful
presents I wish I could buy you that are of my tasting.

Andy

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Greg_McNeish wrote:That was undoubtedly a cool story, bro.
You're clearly jealous, of what I have no idea.

And isrs, you're the cutest little thing. Thank you for the message

The F is for my surname and 1069 is the number assigned to me when I did my end of school exams. It stuck with me and it's now my internet tag, since there are very few reasons for anybody else to have 1069 after their AndyF username, I can almost always claim it as my own.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Can't edit this either, was going to change my opening sentence to have a full stop instead of a comma and to capitalise the of