THE 2016 "SASS RUMBLE" QUALIFYING MATCHES 6-10

Thread games, where a members posts and everyone replies over and over.

Sass Rumble Qualifiers

Poll ended at Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:29 pm

isrs4life vs.
12%
Little Jimmy
10%
SCXiao vs.
12%
TheLyontamer
12%
eobversion1 vs.
10%
Quinn
7%
Red_And_Yellow vs.
18%
Robmayn
1%
Aftermath vs.
4%
Legend_Killer
13%

Total votes: 68

GooberBM
VIP Member

Re: THE 2016 "SASS RUMBLE" QUALIFYING MATCHES 6-10

Post by GooberBM » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:57 pm

Jimmy doesn't book himself like Inoki. He books himself like Jado and Gedo

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

TheLyontamer

Post by TheLyontamer » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:58 pm

Isrs conquers all. That's as inevitable as the changing of the seasons.

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:19 pm

I can book myself in whatever match I want at SassleMania except for the world title match, so I don't really care. I can take the loss and still I'm better off than the rest of you. Actually I did a fair bit better in the poll than I expected.

If isrs4life or AndyF1069 go on to win the thing as Intercontinental and European sass-lippin' champions, it could create an interesting dynamic. Might we see a champion vs. champion main event this year, or maybe even a title unification match?

Legend_Killer
Mid Carder

Post by Legend_Killer » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Can I be, like, Southern Hemisphere Champion?

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:15 pm

Maybe someday. You'll have to make some impact first, kid.

Arepighrope
Developmental Talent
Twitter: Papeimmox

How to convert from mp3 to ac3 online this

Post by Arepighrope » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:35 pm

Change mp3 to ac3 free why not check here: free download converter mp3 to ac3 dead process mp32ac3 freeware enter Mp3 Lame Encoder: Forcing Frequency or Channels (on advanced) can crash CoreConverter If getpopupinfo froze (corrupt audio file, would incorrectly report getpopup.exe could not be found) If using non-live dsp effects which altered the length, other live DSPs were being passed old length CoreConverter could trigger a 'watchdog timeout possible coreconverter crash' if using the CLI encoder or DSP effect which took more than 60 seconds (temp wave files used in both cases) Any valuelist when editing an element (example meta in cd ripper) if click away on same line (ie not enter) then the edit stays for edit!! Wave Enocder was not writing IEEE float if source as float and bit=as source (only forcing float would write) If manually set a file association then RC >> 'Convert To' and other shell related items would not appear If batch converter had been added to folder right click, it was not removed when uninstalling Was lucky to have a CD drive which when asked to overread would return No Error, but really not rip (so the data from a previous frame rip could be used, now zeros the memory to be sure) CD Ripper - was possible for at the end of a cd the ripper to try to rip 0 frames and report an error CD Ripper - if previewing a track and skip to next then could crash CD Ripper - if re-ripping a cd, then click cancel half way through the CRCs (shown on screen) for the tracks that were to be ripped are not preserved (so no green / red next rip) Changing (Naming, or Path in CD Ripper) to My Documents\Music1 would save to Documents\Music\1 instead Audio Converter - When using List / Rename was showing extension, if renamed file then would add another extension to end Was offering a Power Pack Trial when installing registered Power Pack If using a non-live DSP effect, they are now used in correct order (previously would do non-live, then live effects in that order) If using DSP effects to reduce bitdepth or channels, then might incorrectly report 'Audio data contains incomplete samples' Fixed edit tag crashing explorer Internal low level Thread manager could create with an already used unique identification, which could cause crashes (found with Channel Splitter which creates 9x coreconverters) mp3 Tag writer would crash if supplied CD TOC (a binary item) which was text instead of binary Dynamic Naming (or naming in CD Writer) could enter a recursive condition, if Adding an album 'Example Album [Album]' when naming contained [album] Was possible for Audio Converter Converting Window to go off-screen If using the Grabber 10 seconds from CD Ripper then freezes cd ripper at 5% Converted audio files can be automatically normalized and fade-in and fade-out effects can be applied on the audio files. .
The Best mp3 to ac3 online converter: free batch mp3 to ac3 converter visit our website http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to- ... les-to-ac3