Everchanging Title P4

Thread games, where a members posts and everyone replies over and over.
El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Re: Everchanging Title P4

Post by El Canuck » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:17 pm

I ain't touching that with a ten foot pole. Ok, fine.

Neish runs off with the bet, being pursued by Booger, who demands his title back. Neish offers it o him, but as ol' Boogey is about to take it. BAH GAWD KING, IT'S NUCKS WITH THE CHAIR AGAIN! Booger gets dropped with the chair. Neish takes a Fisherman's Buster on concrete and is dragged over the body of Booger, for a three count. Neish runs away in horror as he is still the Champ and prone to beatings. "Bah gawd King, that Nucks is almost sadistic."

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Greg_McNeish
Twitter: GregMcNeishWV

Post by Greg_McNeish » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Maryse asks me to give her the title. I do. She is now champion once more.

Greg McNeish - Grand Chancellor

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:21 am

And the title is held up, because handing the belt over is still not a recognized title change

#Dibiase'd

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:40 am

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER~!

OneManX
Title Contender

Post by OneManX » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:38 pm

Kevin Steen package piledrivers Greg into a pile of puppies... then proceeds to eat cake.
Co-Host of the WV Independent Roundtable

Master of Satsui no Hadou

ImageImage
YAO~!

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:05 pm

BAH GOD KING! Greg left in a hurry after seeing that. BUT WAIT! Who's this guy in the weird leather mask?! Why it's GREGKIND! He's a sadistic monster left in the cooler of a 7/11, forced to survive of stale hot dogs and slushies. HE HITS STEEN WIT THE GREGDIBLE CLAW, KING! That's just insanity! He gets the pin! Gregkind is the champion! He offers the title to Maryse, who rejects it. Gregkind rushes off in despair. Wait a minute, who's this fella in the tie dye? It's GREG LOVE! He's a smooth movin' son of a gun if I ever see one. MARYSE accepts the belt! Greg is elated, but runs off again. Maryse is left confused, until a guy in a Dead or Alive T-shirt and leopard print tights emerges. It's CACTUS GREG! What does he want. He appears to be acting as a guard of sorts for Maryse.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:35 am

Ya damn right.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:40 am

And the belt is still vacated....so yeah.....

#CoolStoryBros

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:01 am

64 man Tournament is won by me.

New Champ, Big slim!

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

coalition77
Hall Of Famer

Post by coalition77 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:30 pm

Coalition out of nowhere with a steel chair. He is unrelenting in his assault. And there is the pinfall.

I end Big Slim's one and a half hour of terror to become the new champ.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:44 am

I comeback with a Clothesline from Hell.

1,2,3 Winner and new champ Big slim!

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:31 am

Maryse enters the ring to help Big Slim celebrate. She slides behind him to put the title around his waist, but then drops to her knees, gives Slim an uppercut to the ballsack, and rolls him up in a co-ed schoolboy/girl, for the pin and the win.

BioticZombie
Legend

Post by BioticZombie » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:48 pm

Even though Slim lost the title, he pretty much already won this game having gone that far with the lovely Maryse.
Image Image

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:10 am

Lish is recovering in the ring, Nucks slides in as Greg jumps about in celebration of Maryse's win. Neither of the two see Nucks, but Slim does, and as he tries to stop Nucks, he's hit from behind with a double axehandle smash by Lish! Neish hears the bump and turns into a reverse atomic drop by Nucks! Nucks holds Neish in place and Lish starts running the ropes, on his second lap he nails Neish with a vicious clothesline. Maryse lies down and surrenders to a three count by Lish, who is the Champion once again!

starbucksaholic
VIP Member

Post by starbucksaholic » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:58 am

Lish celebrates by lying on the floor, when suddenly.... A STARBUCKS CUP FALL ON OF HIM!!!!

Referee goes for the count...

2.8986513901386ujilo...

YES!!!!!!!!

New champion - the Starbucks cup!

Greg_McNeish

Post by Greg_McNeish » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:30 am

A young man with a pimply face suddenly appears, with a fresh pot of coffee. He fills the Starbucks cup, which proceeds to lie motionless on the mat. The ref counts to three.

BUT WAIT! THAT'S NOT STARBUCKS COFFEE!

The new Everchanging Champion is...

coalition77
Hall Of Famer

Post by coalition77 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:16 pm

The champ comes out and cuts a promo about his near dominance of the division, touting that he is nearing his third complete year as champion. All of a sudden, the lights go out. All you can hear is the concussive shockwave as something slams against the mat. When the lights come on, the champ is down with Lish standing over him waving for a ref. The ref enters the ring and begins the count as Lish covers....

And the reign is over. Lish holds the championship up as the celebration begins. Streamers and confetti fall from the rafters.

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:45 pm

Streamers and confetti are still falling from the rafters when all of a sudden the lights go out. Several cool noise effects are used to let everyone know that whoever is about to come out is a big deal. Then the entrance music kicks in:

♪ I HEAR SASSIN' IN MY HEAD IT UNDERSTANDS IT TELLS ME THINGS IT SASSES ME, IT SASSES ME

It's Little Jimmy freakin' Orton making his debut in the game. Jimmy runs in the ring and hits and RKO outta nowhere on Lish followed by a running sass punt. Jimmy signals the ref back in the ring and covers 1..2..3..4..5..6 the ref won't stop counting. Jimmy get's up anyway and is declared the new champion.

coalition77
Hall Of Famer

Post by coalition77 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:53 pm

While Jimmy poses with the belt in celebration, he doesn't realize that a mysterious bearded entity has entered the ring from behind him. He turns Jimmy around and levels him with a foreign object. He then drapes Lish over Jimmy for the ref to count.

Lish is declared the new champion. The entity grabs the belt in one hand and Lish by the leg in the other and drags both backstage

Little Jimmy
Hall Of Famer

Post by Little Jimmy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:14 pm

The next night Jimmy comes out ripping mad and cuts a promo on Lish and demanding that the mysterious bearded entity reveal itself. Lish responds by coming out and showing off his new title, bragging about winning the championship twice in one night and how he is better than Little Jimmy freakin' Orton. Lish refuses to acknowledge the entity's role in winning his title back, claiming to have done it all himself. He tells Jimmy the thing was there for it's own reasons and he didn't have anything to do with it. Lish is so confident he can beat Jimmy himself he challenges him to a rematch right here tonight, and the title will be on the line.

It is later in the night revealed that this was true on Lish's part and the bearded entity was actually, in fact, The freakin' Sassquatch and he apparently had some sort of a freakin' problem with Little Jimmy.

Jimmy recaptures the Sassquatch and puts him in the nature park before returning to win the title back from Lish in a hard fought battle.