A superstar shake up of the brands?

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.
Tiedyemind
Developmental Talent

Re: A superstar shake up of the brands?

Post by Tiedyemind » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:05 am

isrs4life wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:49 pm
I hope Chris Jericho beats Kevin Owens for the us title and go to Smackdown then it will be Jericho is smackdown

I also hope Randy Orton wont loose the title to Bray Wyatt or we get a last minute decision of having Brock Lesnar come over
to smackdown and making the universal title look blue but its hard to say if they will do it now I have not seen Lesnar being
involved with any of the shake up since before it happen nice universal champ you got there on Raw...

Sorry if i'm not making any sence so if Bray won the title he would go back to smackdown then Raw would get Orton.

I also am little bit pissed off about smackdown and watching the show it sucks that we lost Dean Ambrose and The Miz
but i hope they do something with Ziggler recontinue him as a major heel hes one of the only guys that look good on the show.
Yeah they kind of fumble with the clarity of the belt winning situation for Payback I think. But I think Payback is the last we'll see of Jericho in WWE for awhile unless he pulls some serious effort on his part as he is touring with Fozzy right after. There is a concert in my area May 5th with Fozzy in the lineup.

They seemed to have dropped any storyline with Ziggler at all since his loss to Crews and Kalisto, he seems to be lost in the shuffle right now, but there is only so much time for each Superstar to get the spotlight at any given time.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:35 pm

He seems lined up to be Nakamura's first victory on the main roster. Should be fun, but yeah Dolph is pretty directionless and is basically in the same place he was a year ago at this time. All that progress he and Miz seemed to be for naught (at lest on Ziggy's end)

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:48 am

It is amazing how talented Dolph is to be able to get *RRRRRRRRRIGHT* to the edge of breaking through to becoming a top-level star, only to find a new and different way to derail himself.

I think there's more than enough evidence to call it: Dolph will never get closer to superstardom than he did when he cashed in MITB, only to scramble his brain 20 odd days later

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:26 am

I also get the feeling that repeated concussions are the reason that WWE is not letting Dolph break through. One more errant bump and they're suddenly down a main eventer, much like what happened to both Christian and Daniel Bryan before him. He's easy to keep in reserve in the midcard and he's over enough to be a solid addition to a main event cluster matches, but they just don't feel confident in his longevity to send him further.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:55 pm

Indeed. Add in the fact that Dolph can feel like just another guy so easily and I kind of see way he ain't going any further than he is. Honestly, the best Dolph we saw was when he had Vickie Guerrero with him and his time as a member of Team Rocket.

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!