WrestleManias of the 1980s and 1990s Review + plus WM 32

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.
Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

WrestleManias of the 1980s and 1990s Review + plus WM 32

Post by Big slim » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Well we are about a month out from the Royal Rumble, which means we are about to enter WrestleMania season. This year's road to the big show should be a lot smoother than last year, as both champions aren't heavily hated (like Reigns was) and the roster is so injuried. Should be a fun time as we head out to Orlando for WrestleMania (33).

Last year (or earlier in 2016, depends on when you are reading this) I took a look back at every Mania from 16 to 31 (as those are the shows I have the most knowledge of with regards to back story and build up), giving an in depth review of each show. Now it's to go back to the beginning and look at every WrestleMania from 1 to 15, and to get a full view of every show, I will also take a look at 32. This will be interesting because I am the least familiar with all of these shows, so I will look at them with fresh eyes.

As with last year, I will go over the look of the arena, the matches, commentary, and finally give my overall thoughts on each of these shows. Finally once all these shows are done and in the books, I combine the lists from the previous review project with this one and rank the best match on each show and rank all the Manias from worst to first.

I plan on trying to knock these out 1 or 2 at a times over the weekends, so I hope to have the project completed way before Mania, so starting this weekend look out for the show that started it all, the original WrestleMania!

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Re: WrestleManias of the 1980s and 1990s Review + plus WM 32

Post by Big slim » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:06 pm

Oh, one last thing; if you didn't get a chance to, make sure to look over and read my first set of Mania reviews, every Mania from 16 to 31.

http://paulnemer.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33714

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:01 pm

Slim watching WM I? Oh this is gonna get lit!

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:08 pm

Yep. I've been sick the last couple weeks, which has caused the delay in the first posting. But it is coming and I will have reviews for both 1 and 2 by the end of the weekend.