WWE Raw Exclusive Brand PPV's Thread

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Re: WWE Raw Exclusive Brand PPV's Thread

Post by isrs4life » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:29 pm

Well, It only be up to Greg to remove this thread from stickied notes

As for the smackdown exclusive ppvs thread seems to be enough users on it to have that stay
it be weird to remove raw and but not smackdown.

And for the smackdown discussion thread it self before the ppv one has been dead for a long time which I did not make well the orginal creater
was name Kris :!:

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:25 pm

I never said for Greg to remove it from being sticky-ed. I just said for you to stop trying to force people to use threads you made and enjoy what little conversation we still have going on in the other threads. If people want to use this thread, they will. That's all there is to it.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:22 pm

Some quick FastLane predictions:

Roman vs Braun: Surprised that I am looking so forward to this match, just shows how much Braun has improved over the last year. Unless they do what they did with Roman and Rusev at Summerslam and they just have an extended brawl, this is my dark horse pick for match of the night. Might get a little hectic with the ending, as they will have to find a way to keep both guys looking strong (if Roman takes the L that will be his 4th straight ppv lose, not the best when they are building him up to take on Taker at Mania) I will say that Roman gets the win, but it will be a heavily contested match.

Enzo and Cass vs The Good Brothers: Neither team looks particularly strong, but I'll give the win to Gallows and Anderson, it's too soon for them to drop the titles.

Charlotte vs Bayley: We all know how this movie goes. Charlotte will get the win, take the title back, and will probably drop the belt back to Bayley at Mania.

Samoa Joe vs Sami Zayn: Joe ain't losing his first main roster ppv match. Match should be good though.

Goldberg vs Kevin Owens: Interesting scenario here. I was almost 100% positive that Goldberg was going to win, but with the new wrinkles of the fall of Jeri-KO and it seeming that Owens is about to align with Triple H, Owens' chance of holding onto the Universal Title have gone up. I will still go with Goldberg, but I am interested in seeing how this match shakes out.

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:35 pm

I'm expecting Brock to interfere in the title match. I also think that at Wrestlemania it's going to be Asuka vs Charlotte. Asuka is on course to legitimately beat the unlegitimate undefeated streak of Goldberg. I can't think of a bigger ladies match than the undefeated Asuka vs the Queen of PPV Charlotte.

Parody video of Fastlane, silly but funny

"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:50 pm

That video was awesome!

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:44 pm

Nice you guys using this thread tonight well I just made it to discuss raw exclusive brand ppvs only thats what its for.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:46 pm

So much for my fantasy title ladies match. That ending was an absolute mess.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:48 pm

I'll be most displeased if Owens loses in 10 seconds. Kind of weird to go into the main event championship match and expecting it to be only a handful of minutes. It's so damn hypocritical of the things I complain about, but I seriously hope there are shenanigans. Brock vs Goldberg as a championship match at Wrestlemania would be a disaster.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Yep. Weird that they choose to end Charlotte's streak at Fast lane of all shows. The Raw Women's division is such a hot potatoey mess.

Roman vs Braun was fun as hell!

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:01 pm

Wait, are they gonna swerve us again?!

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:03 pm

What the fuck?!

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:04 pm

God damn it

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:07 pm

They did it again...

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:13 pm

That was a crazy analogy from Lawler!

Robmayn
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: sRobXMayneZe

Post by Robmayn » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:20 am

RAW is so bad compared to Smackdown.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:43 am

Kevin Owens is owed a rematch. There is still hope of shenanigans, but man that would devalue the prestige of the championship even further.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:36 am

Smackdown has a lot less fat than Raw, making for an easier show to watch and it seems that it is easier for them to book it than Raw.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:58 am

Big slim wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:49 pm
Yep. Weird that they choose to end Charlotte's streak at Fast lane of all shows. The Raw Women's division is such a hot potatoey mess.

Roman vs Braun was fun as hell!
I could see the point about the womens title being hot potatoed. But not on the show they didn't hot the belt on. That's just not accurate

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:04 pm

You mean to tell me that having a fifty year old come out of retirement for one two minute match and five minutes in the Royal Rumble, only to squash the reigning champion, who has gone toe to toe with every other current wrestler who is even close to the title, in two minutes flat, went over like a fart in church?

"Our new roster can't hold a candle in the rain compared to the guys of twenty years ago, even if they faced them now, when their prime is long gone. They can't even stand next to guys from the competition that we called losers even back then. You might as well not even watch this current batch of mega-losers at all. Lash LeRoux lasted longer against Goldberg when Goldberg was thirty than Kevin Owens did facing him at fifty. If that doesn't tell you that all these indy darlings aren't absolute losers, we don't know what will. Tune in next week when we get Savio Vega to beat AJ Styles in fifteen seconds. We'll even get him to pull double duty as Kwang and squash Cesaro, while we're at it." - WWE, probably.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:25 pm

To be fair: Kevin Owens stalled so long that when he actually asked for the ref to ring the bell, Chris Jericho perfectly timed a distraction with his music and coming out on the stage. Owens was distracted by jawjacking, long enough to turn around into a Spear/Jackhammer combination and got pinned in about a minute.

So it's more like Goldberg had 2 finisher stars saved up to start the match and used them back to back on Owens. Cheap? Sure. A bury job? Doesn't have to be

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor