WWE Hall of fame thread

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.
Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Re: WWE Hall of fame thread

Post by Big slim » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:39 am

Kurt looked like he was having a freaking blast! Fun induction!

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:31 am

Random trivia. Edge and Beth are the first married couple in the WWE HOF.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:09 am

Beth's also the youngest inductee of all time at 36.

Tiedyemind
Developmental Talent

Post by Tiedyemind » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:28 pm

Ok so say you were in charge of next year's Hall of Fame who would you induct? Got to have 1 tag team/faction, 1 female, 1 celebrity and 4 others.

Oh and for the record I do not approve of Beth Phoenix in the Hall of Fame

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:19 pm

Hmm the 2 most obvious names are The Rock and Undertaker as both guys are a matter of when they want to pull the trigger on them. If it were Taker I would honestly have it be a solo class with just him going on, just like they did with Andre back in 93 and seeing as how Taker is (among the boys) the new Andre, it would be fitting. For Taker I would have his 3 greatest rivals induct him, Mick Foley, Shawn Michaels, and Kane with Vince or Triple H if Vince doesn't want to, doing the actual induction and I'd give Taker the stage to himself to just speak and give as much thanks as he wants to.

If not I would have The Rock be the headliner for next year with him being inducted by either Mick Foley, Mark Henry (one of the people Rock is legit close with in the business), or ideally Stone Cold doing the induction. That alone would make that ceremony must watch as they could bill it as Austin and Rock together one more time. I think Rock would give a really good speech and draw a lot of emotion and humor into it.

Along with Rock I would add in Chyna as she covers both the female and deceased quota for the Hall, The Mid-Night Express with Jim Cornette since he and the company seem to be on at least decent terms, Cyndi Lauper would be my celebrity and honestly she should've been in a long time ago. As for the additional inductees I would add Christian, JBL (bully/asshole or not JBL is deserving of a Hall spot and if Snuka is still in then Bradshaw should go in, they will take a little PR hit though), William Regal, and if he wants it, Jim Johnston, either a hall spot or the Warrior Award.

In the likely event that Chyna doesn't go in I would say Molly Holly would be fitting for the female spot and Davey Boy Smith (British Bulldog) can fill the dead guy spot. The Bulldogs deserve to go in as a team, but as long as Dynamite Kid is still alive, I don't see them putting them in as a unit.