WWE Network Thread

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.
Creepster
Developmental Talent

Re: WWE Network Thread

Post by Creepster » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Really sorry about this guys, I feel a little silly as I don't know where to post this but me and a friend are attempting to go to wrestlemania in 2017. We are from England and we aren't sure where to get tickets from or when they go on sale ( I'm guessing either on the network or from ticket master, guidance would be nice) also cost would be great as again it is always vague when I research online.

stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Post by stigsyv1 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:16 am

Bump

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:11 am

From start to finish, the CWC was absolutely fantastic. Some mostly great or better matches, some emotional moments, a showcase of incredible talent that exist outside of WWE and 60 minutes of entertainment to look forward to every single week which I'll be sad is coming to an end.

I can't wait to see what comes next. There are talks of a womens tournament and there's surely got to be consideration for another tag team tournament in the future.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:05 am

I would expect them to do the Dusty Classic again this year. Much like the Andre battle royal is a locked-in thing

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:30 am

That could be the new fall traditon, make it interbrand and have teams from Raw and Smackdown, as well as teams from NXT.

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jama7301

Post by Jama7301 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:54 am

Speaking of the Dusty Classic, they just taped a bunch of it for NXT.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Dat spoiler tho
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:00 pm

Well, when there is an actual spoiler, yeah

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:33 pm

Bringing to light that the Dusty Classic will take place when otherwise unannounced on official channels is a spoiler. Not a big one or a problem by being posted, but still one regardless.

Jama7301
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jama7301

Post by Jama7301 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:10 pm

Shit, my bad.

Reported self just in case. Came down with a case of the dumbs.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:46 pm

This is the first time in over a year that I haven't looked at a single spoiler for NXT. I don't think I would have even realized there was anything "wrong" with your post if it had been made a short while back. It's no biggy though.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:51 pm

It boggles my mind that saying an event is happening is something that can cause a spoiler discussion. That feels like saying "Wrestlemania 35 is going to happen in 20...whatever year" is a spoiler to me. It's more a statement of fact than spoiling something.

I don't really understand what "the Dusty Rhodes Classic is happening and matches have been taped for it" actually spoils. What does that spoil? I'm not asking that to be an ass. I really just want to understand the viewpoint

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:42 pm

That the event is even happening. There was never any guarantee about it taking place again and the reaction I would have had from watching it announced on nxt will be different to what it would have been if I hadn't read it here.

Your wrestlemania analogy doesn't work because it is an annual tradition that takes place at the same calendar time period every year. It is expected. The Dusty Rhodes tag team tournament is something that was anticipated but never a guarantee of happening again, unless I missed something incredibly obvious.

GooberBM
VIP Member

Post by GooberBM » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:46 pm

They made it clear last year they wanted to make the Dusty Classic a yearly tradition. I suppose I thought of it as a non-issue because I was expecting it, even if I hadn't heard it announced until Jama said so.

I can see your point when you explain it like that

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:56 pm

Another fine episode of Legends with JBL. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall are always interesting listens. The part where they talk about both Cena and Reigns are pretty good reflections of guys who were in those positions.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:02 pm

The Table For 3 with Kane, Mark Henry and Big Show was tremendous. You can see how comfortable they are with each other and how much they enjoy each others company. They're all such tremendous story tellers too. I'm genuinely sad the show was so short.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:10 pm

Indeed. I could've watched them talk for at least an hour. Highly entertaining stuff from the giants!

meta
Title Contender

Post by meta » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:53 pm

Table for 3 needs to be an hour each episode. I've said that since the first episode. The stories are fantastic.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:42 pm

Watching the latest episode of Ride Along and all I have to say is, poor Byron Saxton!

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:46 am

I didn't enjoy that episode. The irony in this sentence is huge, but it was way too fake for my tastes. They barely showed anything of Ric and Charlotte and instead we had to watch 15 minutes of Byron getting "bullied".