The history of WCW Bash at the Beach

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

The history of WCW Bash at the Beach

Post by isrs4life » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:37 am

WWE.com
http://www.wwe.com/classics/wcw/best-wo ... ch-moments
was looking at the greatest events that were Bash at the beach.
I myself thought it was a really good ppv there were 7 ppvs in total.

Ric Flair vs Hulk Hogan for the WCW Championship was the first main event for the ppv.

Hulk Hogan vs. Vader for the WCW Championship inside a Steel Cage was the 2nd main event for it
and that event was held at an accuall beach.

Bash at the Beach 1996 was the most controversial one of all time where the outsiders and a mystery partner
took on Sting, Lex Luger and Randy Savage and eventually we saw Hogan turn on WCW and became heel on that night.

Lex Luger and The Giant took on Dennis Rodman and Hulk Hogan from Bash at the beach 1997

At the 1998 batb there was another tag match that headlined the main event that we saw
Dennis Rodman and Hollywood Hogan vs. Diamond Dallas Page and Karl Malone
^I thought it was alright of a match myself.

1999 Bash at the Beach main event was headline by Kevin Nash and Sting vs Randy Savage and Sid Vicious
for the WCW Championship yes the world title was put on the line in a tag match only in wcw.

so 4 of the last bash at the beach ppvs were headlined by tag team main events.

at the batb 2000 ppv we saw Hulk Hogan vs Jeff Jarrett in a controversial match then later we saw something finally done
right when Booker T stuck up to Jeff and took the opportunity and face Jeff Jarrett for the WCW Championship and beat him for it.

Now what other mid card matches do you consider that are great from the bash at the beach ppv the only one I had was the bash
at the beach 1998 one and I think that was Raven vs Saturn, Eddie Guerrero vs Chavo Guerrero hair vs hair match and Rey Mysterio vs Chris Jericho
was a fun match thats all I remember and putting just that well gonna let you guys tell me what the best mid card matches were or other
matches you found interesting from the events history.