The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.
User avatar
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 16591
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:41 pm
Location: Freddy Beach

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by isrs4life » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:53 pm

And Bray Watt hasnt done nothing psychical in the ring besides his segments and he doesnt wrestle on every smackdown either r&y
Image

User avatar
Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member
Posts: 7807
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:12 pm

GooberBM wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:22 pm
Okay, I had been all ready to let this go, and hadn't even checked for a response. But when I read it, I felt compelled to respond. First, lets be completely clear. This:
Red_And_Yellow wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:43 am
Cena vs. Orton next week - good luck with that as a WM main event. 😉
Is not the same thing as:
Red_And_Yellow wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:01 pm
Goober, that was a hell of a strawman there. I'm not sure how that addressed my point at all. I know you understood what I wrote, you're a smart guy. I'll elaborate further.

Let me break it down this way. How many times in WWE history has the Wrestlemania Main Event been given away on free TV within 2 months of Wrestlemania? Maybe my memory is escaping me at the moment, but I can't think of one.

This isn't going to be the main event. They are flashing giant lights here that this is not the main event.
And for you to say I should have understood the latter from the former is bullshit. One of those two is a coherent and logical argument of your opinion and the other is a snarky and dismissive eyeroll at a match you personally don't want to see. From the moment Cena and Orton won at the Rumble you have done nothing but consistently whine that you (under the guise of "people") don't want to see this match and that it CANNOT be the WM main event. Not that you're not hyped about it but it's a plausible possibility. You have forcefuly and repeatedly staked the position that it cannot be done. Which is a remarkably jaded position to take. So yeah, I called you jaded. You don't like it? Not my problem.

I actively didn't shit on your opinion that Orton/Bray could be the main event. I don't hold that opinion, but it could reasonably happen so I'm not going to shout it down and be dismissive about it. You can make any comments you want about it, that's your right and I can't stop that. But you can take your jaded potshots about the match I am excited about possibly having and stuff 'em. Or I will call you jaded again, because it's totally my right to call you ridiculous for how you voice your opinion
Oh my God, you called me jaded. Please stop with this sheer and utter brutality. Quite the wordsmith you are.

I figured once my position was known you'd be able to form a coherent response because I think you're smart and can do such a thing. You sought the need to attack me personally and take personally the fact that my opinion differs from yours? Like Jesus, stop being such a crybaby that someone thinks differently than you and has a strong viewpoint about it. Especially when I called you a smart guy and didn't attack you before.

For the idea that I spoke generally about people, yea I did. The problem is you're dismissing a sentiment that you KNOW is true. If you don't know it's true, then I suggest you get out of your little bubble. It would be one thing if I was talking about something people haven't seen, like Reigns/Cena for instance, but for something we've seen like 80 times over 12 years (that's just singles matches too)? When the last main events they did together were completely shat on from bell to bell. There is no reason to think my position doesn't exist or is unpopular. It's how a wide variety of people feel and you know this. For the people that disagree, fucking have at it! I don't give a shit what other people think about my well thought out opinions and that's maybe the difference between you and me, Goober. You seem to care if people don't agree with you, I don't.

I never said that your viewpoint was stupid or idiotic, I don't agree with it or like it. That's far different, and it doesn't change how I feel about you. How you handled a needling sarcastic quip and response, (that complimented you), so badly, does open my mind to the possibility that I was wrong about you.
Image

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

User avatar
Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member
Posts: 7807
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:15 pm

isrs4life wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:53 pm
And Bray Watt hasnt done nothing psychical in the ring besides his segments and he doesnt wrestle on every smackdown either r&y
So what? They need him to be champion going into Mania, who cares if he's wrestling or not on SD weekly. Cena doesn't.
Image

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

User avatar
Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20544
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 pm
Twitter: Jamel727
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by Big slim » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:16 pm

I am so excited for Elimination Chamber this weekend! Hoping that Bliss/Naomi is a good match and that the Chamber match is good as well. This is the first time that I have ever attended a ppv event live!
Image


Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

User avatar
GooberBM
VIP Member
Posts: 36834
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by GooberBM » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:17 pm

Red_And_Yellow wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:12 pm
GooberBM wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:22 pm
Okay, I had been all ready to let this go, and hadn't even checked for a response. But when I read it, I felt compelled to respond. First, lets be completely clear. This:
Red_And_Yellow wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:43 am
Cena vs. Orton next week - good luck with that as a WM main event. 😉
Is not the same thing as:
Red_And_Yellow wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:01 pm
Goober, that was a hell of a strawman there. I'm not sure how that addressed my point at all. I know you understood what I wrote, you're a smart guy. I'll elaborate further.

Let me break it down this way. How many times in WWE history has the Wrestlemania Main Event been given away on free TV within 2 months of Wrestlemania? Maybe my memory is escaping me at the moment, but I can't think of one.

This isn't going to be the main event. They are flashing giant lights here that this is not the main event.
And for you to say I should have understood the latter from the former is bullshit. One of those two is a coherent and logical argument of your opinion and the other is a snarky and dismissive eyeroll at a match you personally don't want to see. From the moment Cena and Orton won at the Rumble you have done nothing but consistently whine that you (under the guise of "people") don't want to see this match and that it CANNOT be the WM main event. Not that you're not hyped about it but it's a plausible possibility. You have forcefuly and repeatedly staked the position that it cannot be done. Which is a remarkably jaded position to take. So yeah, I called you jaded. You don't like it? Not my problem.

I actively didn't shit on your opinion that Orton/Bray could be the main event. I don't hold that opinion, but it could reasonably happen so I'm not going to shout it down and be dismissive about it. You can make any comments you want about it, that's your right and I can't stop that. But you can take your jaded potshots about the match I am excited about possibly having and stuff 'em. Or I will call you jaded again, because it's totally my right to call you ridiculous for how you voice your opinion
Oh my God, you called me jaded. Please stop with this sheer and utter brutality. Quite the wordsmith you are.

I figured once my position was known you'd be able to form a coherent response because I think you're smart and can do such a thing. You sought the need to attack me personally and take personally the fact that my opinion differs from yours? Like Jesus, stop being such a crybaby that someone thinks differently than you and has a strong viewpoint about it. Especially when I called you a smart guy and didn't attack you before.

For the idea that I spoke generally about people, yea I did. The problem is you're dismissing a sentiment that you KNOW is true. If you don't know it's true, then I suggest you get out of your little bubble. It would be one thing if I was talking about something people haven't seen, like Reigns/Cena for instance, but for something we've seen like 80 times over 12 years (that's just singles matches too)? When the last main events they did together were completely shat on from bell to bell. There is no reason to think my position doesn't exist or is unpopular. It's how a wide variety of people feel and you know this. For the people that disagree, fucking have at it! I don't give a shit what other people think about my well thought out opinions and that's maybe the difference between you and me, Goober. You seem to care if people don't agree with you, I don't.

I never said that your viewpoint was stupid or idiotic, I don't agree with it or like it. That's far different, and it doesn't change how I feel about you. How you handled a needling sarcastic quip and response, (that complimented you), so badly, does open my mind to the possibility that I was wrong about you.
/snicker
/giggle
/laugh
Image

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

User avatar
GooberBM
VIP Member
Posts: 36834
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by GooberBM » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:22 pm

Big slim wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:16 pm
I am so excited for Elimination Chamber this weekend! Hoping that Bliss/Naomi is a good match and that the Chamber match is good as well. This is the first time that I have ever attended a ppv event live!
You're going to the Chamber, slim? Shit, have fun man!!! Hope they kill it for you
Image

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

User avatar
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 16591
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:41 pm
Location: Freddy Beach

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by isrs4life » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:20 pm

I was thinking about Luke Harper and his recent change of character of eventually being on his own now that guy can
be a star on Smackdown just give him a clean cut look and he may end up looking like diesel
is all I can guess for now help me out guys.
Image

User avatar
Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member
Posts: 7807
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:35 am

GooberBM wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:17 pm
Red_And_Yellow wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:12 pm
GooberBM wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:22 pm
Okay, I had been all ready to let this go, and hadn't even checked for a response. But when I read it, I felt compelled to respond. First, lets be completely clear. This:



Is not the same thing as:



And for you to say I should have understood the latter from the former is bullshit. One of those two is a coherent and logical argument of your opinion and the other is a snarky and dismissive eyeroll at a match you personally don't want to see. From the moment Cena and Orton won at the Rumble you have done nothing but consistently whine that you (under the guise of "people") don't want to see this match and that it CANNOT be the WM main event. Not that you're not hyped about it but it's a plausible possibility. You have forcefuly and repeatedly staked the position that it cannot be done. Which is a remarkably jaded position to take. So yeah, I called you jaded. You don't like it? Not my problem.

I actively didn't shit on your opinion that Orton/Bray could be the main event. I don't hold that opinion, but it could reasonably happen so I'm not going to shout it down and be dismissive about it. You can make any comments you want about it, that's your right and I can't stop that. But you can take your jaded potshots about the match I am excited about possibly having and stuff 'em. Or I will call you jaded again, because it's totally my right to call you ridiculous for how you voice your opinion
Oh my God, you called me jaded. Please stop with this sheer and utter brutality. Quite the wordsmith you are.

I figured once my position was known you'd be able to form a coherent response because I think you're smart and can do such a thing. You sought the need to attack me personally and take personally the fact that my opinion differs from yours? Like Jesus, stop being such a crybaby that someone thinks differently than you and has a strong viewpoint about it. Especially when I called you a smart guy and didn't attack you before.

For the idea that I spoke generally about people, yea I did. The problem is you're dismissing a sentiment that you KNOW is true. If you don't know it's true, then I suggest you get out of your little bubble. It would be one thing if I was talking about something people haven't seen, like Reigns/Cena for instance, but for something we've seen like 80 times over 12 years (that's just singles matches too)? When the last main events they did together were completely shat on from bell to bell. There is no reason to think my position doesn't exist or is unpopular. It's how a wide variety of people feel and you know this. For the people that disagree, fucking have at it! I don't give a shit what other people think about my well thought out opinions and that's maybe the difference between you and me, Goober. You seem to care if people don't agree with you, I don't.

I never said that your viewpoint was stupid or idiotic, I don't agree with it or like it. That's far different, and it doesn't change how I feel about you. How you handled a needling sarcastic quip and response, (that complimented you), so badly, does open my mind to the possibility that I was wrong about you.
/snicker
/giggle
/laugh
lmao, at least I know not to give you too much credit going further.
Image

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

User avatar
GooberBM
VIP Member
Posts: 36834
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by GooberBM » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:34 am

I laughed because you projecting your own faults onto me was amazing to me. Since this entire thing has started, you have spent way more time tearing at me and Greg (directly and indirectly) for wanting to see Cena vs. Orton than telling anybody here what you want to see or what is exciting to you for Wrestlemania.

Sure you say Orton vs. Bray *HAS* to happen, but you never actually said you want to see it. Just that it *HAS* to happen. That's what makes you jaded. We all know what you hate and what you can't stand and what you don't want to see. But I sure don't know what you do want to see.

Your opinions and feelings are certainly valid but your constant need to hide behind semantics and false arguments, rather than *ACTUALLY* standing up for your opinions is so disingenuous. You say that I dismiss a sentiment that I know is true. Which sentiment is that? That "They cannot do Cena vs. Orton as a main event", that "nobody wants to see Cena vs. Orton"? Then I don't count as a person? Greg doesn't? Jama doesn't? That's 3 right there. You're ridiculous because you try to reach too far to make your opinion some great outstanding thing. Sure lots of people don't want to see Cena vs. Orton. *NOBODY* is flat out wrong and stupid to say. Cause you're literally having an argument with one.

That was your opening argument. Not "Cena/Orton is overplayed", not "Cena/Orton is uninteresting". You said they can't do it and nobody wants to see it. I'm not going to let you get away with trying to walk that back to an actual, reasonable argument against Cena/Orton just because I'm constantly calling you out on how outrageously arrogant you were at first. You don't get to whitewash the fact that you tried to shame other people's opinions rather than discuss what you want to see and why.

When you want to discuss what is happening, rather than being a snark, we can discuss what is happening. But you continue to act jaded and snarky, and then try to hide behind a false shield of being wounded because someone actually calls you out for your childish tantrums, rather than going along with it. So we argue instead of discuss. When you're ready to say "my bad for being a jerk about trying to shame you about wanting to see a match I don't" we can have that discussion.
Image

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

User avatar
Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member
Posts: 7807
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:10 am

Holy fucking shit are you dense. You seriously are going to limit your Cena/Orton viewpoint between 4 people on a dead message board that like 4 or 5 people use? It's akin to going outside after it snows, looking into your backyard thinking, "global warming can't be real, it just snowed here." PLENTY OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO SEE CENA AND ORTON 80 EXIST. You can find them if you want to leave your bubble. Don't be stoop kid, leave the stoop.

I literally have spent zero time tearing into anyone who wants to see Cena/Orton. I have not said these people don't exist because people like you obviously do. I have said I don't want to see it and defended my position (making your position weaker makes my point stronger).

I seriously made one sarcastic remark, explained my point, and you have felt the need to go into some diatribe about how I argue, which conveniently in your fucking warped world, must be by your rules. I even complimented you, but you are far too dense to even realize it.

As far as projecting my own faults to you, fuck off if you think my faults are the problem here. I literally explained my point to you and you did shit to talk about it until we got to this point.

Like, I can't believe a sarcastic one sentence remark on the Internet has gotten this to where we are right now. But fuck it, somehow it did. I can't believe explaining why we won't see Cena/Orton at Mania after they scheduled it for free TV is somehow mystifying to you or an attack on you personally. I can't believe literally saying you're smart has triggered you into writing what you have.

It's a shame Goober, I really did used to like your perspective on things even if I disagreed. I didn't even come here for most of 8 or 9 months and you're still holding some kind of resentment toward me it seems. I find that pretty incredible tbh.
Image

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

User avatar
GooberBM
VIP Member
Posts: 36834
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by GooberBM » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:20 am

Red_And_Yellow wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:10 am
Holy fucking shit are you dense. You seriously are going to limit your Cena/Orton viewpoint between 4 people on a dead message board that like 4 or 5 people use?
Red_And_Yellow wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:44 am
I'd be stunned if they did Cena/Orton again. There's no point anymore, no one gives a shit.
You done being a hypocrite yet? Cause those are your words. You don't even mention people who share your opinion you just say no one gives a shit, like it's some unassailable fact, just because YOU don't give a shit. So take your hypocrisy and shove it
Image

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

User avatar
Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20544
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 pm
Twitter: Jamel727
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by Big slim » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:08 pm

GooberBM wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:22 pm
Big slim wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:16 pm
I am so excited for Elimination Chamber this weekend! Hoping that Bliss/Naomi is a good match and that the Chamber match is good as well. This is the first time that I have ever attended a ppv event live!
You're going to the Chamber, slim? Shit, have fun man!!! Hope they kill it for you
Yep, first WWE show in Phoenix that I've attended too, so even if the show is bad I will have a good time!
Image


Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

User avatar
Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member
Posts: 7807
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:21 pm

GooberBM wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:20 am
Red_And_Yellow wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:10 am
Holy fucking shit are you dense. You seriously are going to limit your Cena/Orton viewpoint between 4 people on a dead message board that like 4 or 5 people use?
Red_And_Yellow wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:44 am
I'd be stunned if they did Cena/Orton again. There's no point anymore, no one gives a shit.
You done being a hypocrite yet? Cause those are your words. You don't even mention people who share your opinion you just say no one gives a shit, like it's some unassailable fact, just because YOU don't give a shit. So take your hypocrisy and shove it
Clearly understanding hyperbole is not one of your strong suits either. If you give a shit and I say no one gives a shit, it's clear it doesn't encompass all people lmao. Again, just how dense are you?

I think it's pretty clear we should just end this and go our separate ways. Though, I'm not sure you're capable of doing such a thing
Image

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

User avatar
GooberBM
VIP Member
Posts: 36834
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by GooberBM » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:28 pm

Big slim wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:08 pm
GooberBM wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:22 pm
Big slim wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:16 pm
I am so excited for Elimination Chamber this weekend! Hoping that Bliss/Naomi is a good match and that the Chamber match is good as well. This is the first time that I have ever attended a ppv event live!
You're going to the Chamber, slim? Shit, have fun man!!! Hope they kill it for you
Yep, first WWE show in Phoenix that I've attended too, so even if the show is bad I will have a good time!
I'm happy for you dude, and yeah going to a show is always fun, even if they stink the joint out. Cheer the shit out of that show, slim!

You making a sign?
Image

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

User avatar
GooberBM
VIP Member
Posts: 36834
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by GooberBM » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Red_And_Yellow wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:21 pm
GooberBM wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:20 am
Red_And_Yellow wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:10 am
Holy fucking shit are you dense. You seriously are going to limit your Cena/Orton viewpoint between 4 people on a dead message board that like 4 or 5 people use?
Red_And_Yellow wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:44 am
I'd be stunned if they did Cena/Orton again. There's no point anymore, no one gives a shit.
You done being a hypocrite yet? Cause those are your words. You don't even mention people who share your opinion you just say no one gives a shit, like it's some unassailable fact, just because YOU don't give a shit. So take your hypocrisy and shove it
Clearly understanding hyperbole is not one of your strong suits either. If you give a shit and I say no one gives a shit, it's clear it doesn't encompass all people lmao. Again, just how dense are you?

I think it's pretty clear we should just end this and go our separate ways. Though, I'm not sure you're capable of doing such a thing
If it takes you 9 days to say this, unequivocally and straight-forwardly, then I think I should be forgiven for not understanding your hyperbole. As such, I will take your acting like you're the victim of me bullying you under the same guidelines of hyperbole. Good day, sir
Image

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

User avatar
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 16591
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:41 pm
Location: Freddy Beach

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by isrs4life » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:06 pm

John Cena is so going to retain his belt at the elimination chamber to prove his best efforts for going to wrestlemania
and nothing will happen after the match to.
Image

User avatar
Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20544
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 pm
Twitter: Jamel727
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by Big slim » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:36 pm

GooberBM wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:28 pm
Big slim wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:08 pm
GooberBM wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:22 pm


You're going to the Chamber, slim? Shit, have fun man!!! Hope they kill it for you
Yep, first WWE show in Phoenix that I've attended too, so even if the show is bad I will have a good time!
I'm happy for you dude, and yeah going to a show is always fun, even if they stink the joint out. Cheer the shit out of that show, slim!

You making a sign?
I'm not really a sign guy. I will be rocking a sweet Macho Man shirt to the event though.
Image


Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

User avatar
GooberBM
VIP Member
Posts: 36834
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by GooberBM » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:28 pm

Ohhhh yeah. Dig it!
Image

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

User avatar
Red_And_Yellow
VIP Member
Posts: 7807
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by Red_And_Yellow » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:50 am

GooberBM wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:44 pm
Red_And_Yellow wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:21 pm
GooberBM wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:20 am

You done being a hypocrite yet? Cause those are your words. You don't even mention people who share your opinion you just say no one gives a shit, like it's some unassailable fact, just because YOU don't give a shit. So take your hypocrisy and shove it
Clearly understanding hyperbole is not one of your strong suits either. If you give a shit and I say no one gives a shit, it's clear it doesn't encompass all people lmao. Again, just how dense are you?

I think it's pretty clear we should just end this and go our separate ways. Though, I'm not sure you're capable of doing such a thing
If it takes you 9 days to say this, unequivocally and straight-forwardly, then I think I should be forgiven for not understanding your hyperbole. As such, I will take your acting like you're the victim of me bullying you under the same guidelines of hyperbole. Good day, sir
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Though it's nice to see you confirmed my concern, you were incapable of letting this go. Dude says I'm acting like a victim and that he's earned forgiveness for not being able to understand words lmao.

Goodbye, Goober.
Image

BAZED SASHA. CRY IZZY.

User avatar
GooberBM
VIP Member
Posts: 36834
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Re: The Smackdown Discussion Thread

Post by GooberBM » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:28 pm

I said GOOD DAY!
Image

Brandon Morrison - Chief of Staff and Forum Attaché to the Grand Chancellor

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests