The Ramblin' Raw discussion

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.
Crow013
Mid Carder

Re: The Ramblin' Raw discussion

Post by Crow013 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:55 pm

I wanted to cry when they had showed what had happened between Miz and Show during the break. Miz looking all sad and pretty much saying with his face “Show, I'm so sorry. I really screwed up.” And of course Big Show looks so pissed. We then see Miz turn his cheek to Show, accepting that Show is going to punch him and letting it happen.

Also, Ziggler choking out Hornswoggle was AMAZING.
This thread lost me when Crow said he respects DD's balls.
I'm Batman.

DJ
Mid Carder

Post by DJ » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Seeing Smackdown getting drained of a lot of its big stars is no surprise. Happens every year and they get a few good ones back (i.e. Kofi Kingston and Big Show) but it's always about 2:1 for Raw as quality goes. Smackdown will spend the year building up new stars, and Raw will take a few more next year. It's just the way it goes.

Really surprised to see Chris Jericho move. Kind of disappointed too cause I don't see them rekindling Cena vs Jericho anytime soon, so that might take him out of the title picture for awhile. Plus, I was already intrigued by the possibility of a Jericho feud with Kofi Kingston.

Glad to see the break up of ShowMiz (Called It!). Now they can focus on pushing The Miz as a singles competitor. Maybe rekindle Miz vs Morrison which we only really got a taste of.

Perhaps we saw the start of Ted Dibiase Jr.'s own group toinght? Hmmmm. They have been throwing that nickname, The Fortunate Son, around a lot. Wouldn't doubt we see Legacy 2.0 soon enough.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:01 pm

^^^ I think they will bring up his little bro and Joe Hennig because they are already a group in FCW named the Fortunate Sons.

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

candyxwrapper
Mid Carder

Post by candyxwrapper » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:47 am

I kind of liked Raw this week
Bourne/Punk was great. I wouldn;t mind seeing them go at it again. I also want to know who the masked dude is.

Sheamus is just all that. I'll watch that man do anything. I think i'm to the point where i like him better than Cena. Anyway the promo was pretty good. Orton was pretty good. Cena was great. I actually listened to him talk the whole time.

Christian/Jericho was good ut I was too annoyed by Heath Slater to really enjoy the match. That guy is annoying and too cocky. I can't stand him.

The triple threat was really good. I like how the Douchebag inserted himself into the match. When Sheamus knee'd(?) Randy in the head I really thought Orton was out of it. I really hope Sheamus isn't hurt cause he kept grabbing his arm. I really don't know why they had to have Edge come out. Can't they just release him already?

I can't believe a women's match on Raw lasted more than 2 mins. The match was really good. Eve really held her own and Maryse did nothing of course. I still wish Maryse would stop wearing so much weave. The only thing i didn't like about the match was the ending. Eve just standing there and not trying to break the count made no sense.

miche1987
Developmental Talent

Post by miche1987 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:29 am

I love Batista.

Legend_Killer
Mid Carder

Post by Legend_Killer » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Was there any reason why Edge attacked Orton? I have been waiting for this feud for a while and it should be good but I hope they do it well and it's not off to a good start.

El Rockero

Post by El Rockero » Mon May 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Doctor's Notes! Cutting Edge! Wayne Brady (possibly) choking a b1tch! It's Raw 5/3/09...post your thoughts

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Mon May 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Best Segment of the Night was the Cutting Edge but I was disapointed about
Not hearing what Cena's stipulation for his match with Batista, I think that
wasn't great for Sheamus attacking John Cena for us not being able to get
that announcement, sh*t we have to wait til next week geese, I thought they
should of after that attack from sheamus or after the cutting edge segment him
having a towel leaning over his neck and josh mathews asking him what his stipulation
will be then he would tell us would of been good.

stinger splash
Developmental Talent

Post by stinger splash » Tue May 04, 2010 12:11 am

ratboy wrote:Great Raw.

Jericho-Miz ... Can't think of a name.
how about MIZICHO?...i hope they dont use JIZ lol

Slayer23
VIP Member

Post by Slayer23 » Tue May 04, 2010 1:02 am

Enjoy May 17th people because that will apparently be when Bret Hart is done with RAW, this saddens me a lot as i was enjoying just him being manager for the Hart Dynasty and i was hoping hed stay in that role or become RAW GM when this Guest host BS is over.

Legend_Killer
Mid Carder

Post by Legend_Killer » Tue May 04, 2010 2:36 am

Slayer23 wrote:Enjoy May 17th people because that will apparently be when Bret Hart is done with RAW, this saddens me a lot as i was enjoying just him being manager for the Hart Dynasty and i was hoping hed stay in that role or become RAW GM when this Guest host BS is over.
Personally he hasn't enhanced my viewing experience too much but I'm glad he came back and I'm glad he appears to be leaving on good terms.

candyxwrapper
Mid Carder

Post by candyxwrapper » Tue May 04, 2010 10:29 am

Another week and I like another Raw
I like the Douchebag but his promo was kind of long. Thank god Sheamus came out to save it. I wish that man could be in every segment on Raw. The match itself was pretty good. I like Daniel Bryan and can't wait to see him on the main roster one day. It could be just me but bit seemed like the Douchebag had trouble with the powerbombs. Miz is really annoying.

Dibiase/Morrison was good. I think they have chemistry together and I wouldn't mind seeing them have a program together. I do wish he would get rid of that awful looking belt though. I'm kind of iffy on R Truth so I wish Morrison was getting the push instead of him.

Cena/Barrett was whatever. I really couldn't stop looking at Wade's ears. They are huge.

Henry/Ryder. Zach Ryder is a sexy bitch. Really he did more than I expect him to do and he kind of had a good showing. With Rosa gone I wonder who they will pair him with? I think he should've been drafted to Smackdown. He would've been used better I think. I'm still sad that Mark Henry isn't in the main event scene right now. I think he should have a run with the top title.

Again Raw actually let their women shine. The backstage title smack was well done. the match left something to be desired but the aftermath was great. The photoshoot was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. Eve botching getting in the ring sucked but stuff happens. I think Maryse was really good tonight except for her hair. She needs to tone down on the weave or get someone that can do it right. You can totally see where her weave and real hair meet.

clepus
Rookie

Post by clepus » Tue May 04, 2010 12:59 pm

im stooked ryder was back on tv trying to impress the ladies hopefully this goes on long enough till he gets traded to sd

they also need to keep evan bourne on tv maybe trade every week from superstars to raw with ryder

i hope sheamus gets put into the title resulting in a match between him and bats
Image ImageImage

Crow013
Mid Carder

Post by Crow013 » Tue May 04, 2010 9:25 pm

I'm calling Jericho and Miz to win the Tag Titles, hopefully soon.us Then we see Santino and Koslov take the tag titles from them at the end of the year.
I'm Batman.

Slayer23
VIP Member

Post by Slayer23 » Tue May 04, 2010 11:04 pm

^^No way, The Hart Dynasty need to hold onto them for atleast 6 months.

Ghost
Developmental Talent

Post by Ghost » Wed May 05, 2010 11:24 am

Jericho and Miz?

Looks like Chrismiz has come early.....

:wink:
isrs4life wrote:I doubt that will happen even as much hard as it is to believe it will happen.
It probably wont have the time on the card anyway.

Crow013
Mid Carder

Post by Crow013 » Wed May 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Slayer23 wrote:^^No way, The Hart Dynasty need to hold onto them for at least 6 months.

To be brutally honest, I don't care much for Hart Dynasty. I only like Tyson and Natalya. But I really hate Smith.
I'm Batman.

candyxwrapper
Mid Carder

Post by candyxwrapper » Wed May 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Crow013 wrote:
Slayer23 wrote:^^No way, The Hart Dynasty need to hold onto them for at least 6 months.

To be brutally honest, I don't care much for Hart Dynasty. I only like Tyson and Natalya. But I really hate Smith.
That's how I feel. I like Tyson and Natalya but I find Smith boring. I just can't get into him at all. I have the same problem with Matt Hardy. I loved Jeff and Lita but never really got into Matt.

El Rockero

Post by El Rockero » Wed May 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Ghost wrote:Jericho and Miz?

Looks like Chrismiz has come early.....

:wink:
A million times this. I want to have your babies.

Slayer23
VIP Member

Post by Slayer23 » Wed May 05, 2010 11:51 pm

candyxwrapper wrote:
Crow013 wrote:

That's how I feel. I like Tyson and Natalya but I find Smith boring. I just can't get into him at all. I have the same problem with Matt Hardy. I loved Jeff and Lita but never really got into Matt.
Ive been a huge fan of Matt since his ECW title run, except his heel work, that was crap.