The Ramblin' Raw discussion

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.
Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Re: The Ramblin' Raw discussion

Post by Big slim » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:12 pm

FUCK YEAH!!

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Post by stigsyv1 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:56 am

Did Goldberg drop the f bomb during his entrance it sounded like it

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Post by AndyF1069 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:19 am

Was going to post this anyway - Goldbergs entire entrance

https://streamable.com/lmm6
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:05 pm

I'm so pumped for Survivor Series!

stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Post by stigsyv1 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:32 am

Raw will win the divas, match smackdown will win the tag and the main event all stars.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:54 am

Evolution of Kevin Owens

https://streamable.com/hcym
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:32 am

Well, Heyman and Lesnar took a piss on the hype that Goldberg built up, didn't they?

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:50 pm

This has no relevance to anything but it is the greatest thing I have ever seen

https://streamable.com/hyv9

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:33 pm

New Day with the 3 faces of Charles Wright was pretty funny.

stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Post by stigsyv1 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:27 am

Goldberg should be called Greenberg after his slip up with that kick

Aftermath
Mid Carder

Post by Aftermath » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:15 pm

Is Goldberg training at the performance center? He said that his botches were due to ring rust, I thought he'd at least had some time to do in ring work at the performance center

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:47 pm

If he hadn't, he should be training now. Between Goldberg showing his rust and that half assed Heyman promo from last week, the hypw I had for this match has been rightly pissed away.

stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Post by stigsyv1 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:33 am

I just want lesner to fuck off now. He just don't seem to care about anything or anyone as long as he gets his paycheck

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:33 am

You only just noticed?

stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Post by stigsyv1 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:38 am

I noticed a while ago but just wasn't that bothered until I read about him being a douche backstage refusing to pose with fans and acting all king shit
This is an exert from a post I read on quora about his attitude

1. He doesn't socialize with anyone. He is a quiet and intimidating presence in the locker room.

2. He can have things that other wrestlers are said no to. He is the only one allowed to have external sponsors.

3. He doesn't really care about the WWE, its business and its fans. He comes, wrestles, takes a paycheck and leaves.

4. His reign as a WWE Champion was very underwhelming and it was unfair to superstars who bust their ass to crawl to the top.

5. Even with such a free schedule he is trying to negotiate a better deal with WWE. That is just being a jerk.

6. He doesn't really respect anyone, but himself, in the business. You can see it in his demeanor.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:31 am

And what is the source of these claims? I've seen plenty of photos of modern Brock posing with fans. In what way does he act like King Shit? He does his job and does what is asked of him. The only negative thing of recent times is his altercation with Jericho and we don't know the full details. What else has he done?

1. So what? You think everybody in the locker room is social and happy?

2. That's the wrestlers fault for not fighting for it. CM Punk wanted to accompany an mma fighter to the ring and was rejected because reasons. Triple H was approved to accompany Floyd Mayweather to the ring for boxing. Why? Because reasons. Good for Brock for knowing his value

3. And is that diferent to Rock who turned up a few times a year when he was contracted to wrestle? Take a look at Rocks twitter and see how often he acknowledges wrestling.

4. Underwhelming according to whom? You? The source you read? If you go by fan opinion, everyone who isn't CM Punk has had an underwhelming title run.

5. No, it's business. How many talent jumped to WCW for a lighter schedule and more money?

6. Give an example.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer

Post by Big slim » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:35 am

Don't drag my Rock into this Andy lol!

stigsyv1
Hall Of Famer

Post by stigsyv1 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:38 am

former WWE developmental manager Kenny "Starmaker" Bolin talks with Bill Apter of 1wrestling.com and says Brock Lesnar "absolutely bullied" him after an OVW live event. Bolin talks about how he did Lesnar's first media appearance when Lesnar came to OVW and they hung out often. Bolin says he thought he and Lesnar were friends but found out otherwise after an OVW live event. Bolin said:

"So the show ends, the fans are out and Brock Lesnar's girlfriend, who he's engaged to, who had been to my house 100 times, who I had hugged 100 times, and who I had kissed on the cheek 100 times. Well this particular night I didn't hug her or kiss her because I was soaked in sweat so bad I wouldn't put anybody through that including my worst enemy. So I did the "Hollywood thing" (motioned a kiss towards her cheeks). Never touched her and it wouldn't have mattered if I did in my eyes. Here comes Brock Lesnar through the door, he's on the ring crew. Brock comes through the door and says, "Get your hands off my woman Bolin." So I'm thinking, "The show is over Brock, no need to carry on anything here." I said, "Oh OK Brock, nothing out of me." Playing along with him for whoever he's trying to entertain.
"He says, "I mean what I say. Get your hands off her you son of a b---h." I looked at him and I said, "Are you serious?" Then he goes on a bit of a cussing rant, telling me what he's going to do to me if I ever touch his wife-to-be again. I said "Number one, I never touched her. Number two, I've kissed your woman on the cheek 100 times before and it never bothered you, what is your problem?" Now he comes over and gets in my face. I'm going, "What the heck is the matter with this guy?" So he's nose to nose with me. He says, "You ever touch her again and I will f--king kill you. I said, "Alright Brock, point made."

"Then his girlfriend says, "Brock leave him alone, he never touched me." He turns to her and says, "Shut up b---h, I ain't talking to you." So now she's hot. He looks at me again and I said, "You're out of line pal. He takes his hand and pie-faces me. The worst thing I did is I didn't go down. It pissed him off that I did not go down. My son loses it. He's going, "Oh God, dad's going to get killed. He runs downstairs, gets Sylvester Terkay, runs him back up. Terkay comes charging in, gets in Brock's face and says, "Hey if you want to fight somebody, why don't you fight somebody your size that's capable of fighting you." He says, "You wanna fight? Fight me." Brock looked at him and walked away. So that's where Brock was then as opposed to where he is now, because now that might be a different story."

SCXiao
Rookie

Post by SCXiao » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:08 pm

I can't get over how good this promo is, gives me chills

ImageImageImage

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:16 pm

I decided to watch Raw last night since it was in Toronto and I thought
it was a good show. I really liked the main event between KO&Seth Rollins
in a no dq match for the universal championship it was nice and legit
something that did not happen at the ppv the other night.

See what happens when you dont watch wrestling for a while it just feels
new to me again like Raw but I have been watching smackdown every week
pretty much since the brand extention started because im a smackdown guy!